Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Mistress Dizzy They can be found in the description of the academy -_- Allow me to quote the extract.

The stairs in the grand hall lead to the second and third floor, which are reserved for the second and first years respectively. There are six classrooms on each floor in each arm, a total of twelve on every floor, with the final sum being thirty six. In the "right arm" are the general classrooms, which belong to a specific class. One belongs to the class with a specialty in Life Sciences, one to the one with a specialty in Mathematics and Technology, one to the specialty in Historic Conservation, one to the specialty in Literary Arts, one to the specialty in Music and one to the specialty in Linguistics. There is a staircase in the middle, between the third and the fourth room, which leads to the floor above. There are also such small staircases in the "left arm", but the rooms there are as follows: an art room, a computer room, a music room, a biology laboratory, a chemistry laboratory and a nurse's office.
In other words, we have a total of six different classes:
1. Life Sciences
2. Mathematics and Technology
3. Historical Conservation
4. Literary Arts
5. Music
6. Linguistics

@Cwolf0615
A class specialty is just as it sounds: a specialty. Depending on their specialty, students either have a different amount of classes in a said subject or don't have a certain subject at all.

Life Sciences is a specialty, which focuses mainly on Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Students in this class have a greater number of hours in these subjects when compared to the rest. They also have Mathematics, Geography, Literature and P.E., but in they are far fewer in their schedule.

Mathematics and Technology is a specialty for everyone directed towards the IT sector. Their school program is full of Mathematics, Computer Science, Mechanics and Physics, yet they also have Literature, Biology and P.E. once or twice a week.

Historical Conservation is a specialty that targets mainly those dusty shelves of the library. Students study History, Literature and Psychology extensively, whilst Mathematics, Geography, Biology and P.E. are fewer in number.

Literary Arts is a dual specialty, one could say. According to the lore of the academy (and because I say so), an artist can not hold the brush, if they can not hold the pen. In this class the subjects the students study the most are Literature, Psychology, History and one optional subject. They may chose between Art and Advanced Literature. In the former, they study the numerous styles of drawing, as one would in a specialized art class, whilst in the prior they go on to perfect their style of writing and explore the various ways of expression through words. In their schedule are also Biology and P.E.

Music is a specialty for, you guessed it, music! The students learn to play their instruments, as well as the classics and some modern themes. In addition to having a great number of hours in Music and History, they also have a lot of P.E. classes, since musicians need to learn to breathe properly. They also study Mathematics, Psychology and Literature.

Last, but not least, Linguistics is a specialty with a focus in languages. In addition to having English as one of their main subject, every student has three slots, which they may fill with a specific language offered by the school, however, a certain language can be written in more than one sloth. This being said, a person can chose, say, German for all of their optional classes, which will almost completely dominate their schedule, giving them a lot of time to carefully study and perfect their skills in the said language. Along with this, the students of this specialty also have P.E., Psychology and Mathematics.

The subjects that are the class's "mains" are studied in greater detail than the ones that are "secondary".
Every student not with a Linguistics specialty must chose one language for their schedule. It can not be changed after being picked.
Reguis Academy offers: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Arabic.

@Karma200 Little things like Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Sayings, Most Prized Possession. I think those are the only things missing really ^^

@Wicked Its really no problem :) Exactly why I tag and re-tag people in case Iwaku decides to short circuit again. So far your spot has been unclaimed so take your time in creating a character since you're busy ^^ Just a heads up though I'll be distributing the roles in a bit since I think we've got all the characters in the game claimed.

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
@Headphones - Thank you for the wonderful explanation!
I understand now.
It's like a major, sort of.

I believe Cassia shall likely choose Historical Conventions, as her specialty, though I want a bit more time to think about it before I say anything for sure.

Xander will be majoring in Mathematics and Technology and minoring in Historical Conversation. They say, "you can't move foward without looking back", lol.

Xander will be majoring in Mathematics and Technology and minoring in Historical Conversation. They say, "you can't move foward without looking back", lol.
I'm sorry, but that is not possible. A student picks their class when they enter the academy. They can't be in two at once and the only way they can change it is if they file a huge document as a request to change class or to have other students of the class file complaints against them and requesting for that said person to be taken out of their class. There's no "majoring" or "minoring" here. As a whole, the academy avoids moving student from class to class. Even if the student requests it, the staff wouldn't pay them much mind and brush it off as the usual teenage shift of moods.

...Seems like school really is greatly different in the different parts of the world. XD

Oh? Alright. Then Mathematics and Technology. I was just thinking its like my school where you major in your career oriented course while you choose a minor course for personal interest.. Haha. 8D

It is a bit different from the school system I grew up with.

We don't have such elaborate career oriented programs? Or maybe it was my own fault for choosing and picking that many extra classes that broadened my profile. Or maybe I'm just old, being out of high school and all.

Err, Laura will go for Historical Conservation, with an extra language being French.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Oh? Alright. Then Mathematics and Technology. I was just thinking its like my school where you major in your career oriented course while you choose a minor course for personal interest.. Haha. 8D
Oh, that sounds interesting =o My school just has two class specialties, since we're few in number as it is, and we don't have career bonuses, other than our studies, of course. I've heard of other schools in my town having a boost after leaving school but nothing like yours. You must be lucky. ;)

We're actually going to be role playing a whole class-setting ._. Such a long process <n<; but whatever..

We're actually going to be role playing a whole class-setting ._. Such a long process <n<; but whatever..
Ah don't worry about that since its literally just going to just be a background thing. Basically something you can talk about offhandedly with another character or use to act out a scene you want to play. Its like Harry Potter. Literally set in a school for wizards but the main focus is on the characters themselves and not a chapter of them just sitting in class.

• Love
@Wicked Iwaku's tricks can be pretty embarrassing -_- *pats on the back*

There, there. I know what it's like to be swarmed with work. It was like that for me a few months back. Although I would usually say to take a step back before everything has started if you think you won't be able to handle it, PLEASE STAY. I was actually looking forward to role-play with you. =< If you need something to get you back on track, I made a site, which you can feel free to browse.

Everyone, I would like to ask you all to pick a class specialty for your characters! The types of classes can be found on the site.
Yeah, noticed... *Grumble*

Wait, you were waiting to roleplay with me?

HurrjOo.jpg

What? Why?

whyyyy.gif

I don't remember doing anything extraordinary as of late that would have made me stand out...? I don't think I've ever seen you around before this roleplay either. Have you been... stalking me?

*Uncomfortable silence. Crickets in the background.*

...If this is the moment you're going to tell me you've already named our children I'm going to nope the fuck out of this thread so fast, mate.

Okay, just kidding. Always glad to hear something like that. But sure, if @Clear is fine waiting for me to get my shit together I'll gladly stick around. As far as it goes with the roles being distributed, go ahead bruh. I'll try to get something done. It's 3 AM right now but I'm wired as fuck right now and I have a day off tomorrow, so I think now it's my moment.

Yep. I'm clearly not up to the standard of perfection.
Alrighty then. Good luck with your other RP's.

Yeah, noticed... *Grumble*

Wait, you were waiting to roleplay with me?

HurrjOo.jpg

What? Why?

whyyyy.gif

I don't remember doing anything extraordinary as of late that would have made me stand out...? I don't think I've ever seen you around before this roleplay either. Have you been... stalking me?

*Uncomfortable silence. Crickets in the background.*

...If this is the moment you're going to tell me you've already named our children I'm going to nope the fuck out of this thread so fast, mate.

Okay, just kidding. Always glad to hear something like that. But sure, if @Clear is fine waiting for me to get my shit together I'll gladly stick around. As far as it goes with the roles being distributed, go ahead bruh. I'll try to get something done. It's 3 AM right now but I'm wired as fuck right now and I have a day off tomorrow, so I think now it's my moment.
Take as much as time as you need bruh.

(I think the Supernatural/Dan the Man gifs already shows that your brilliant :PP)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Also I think I'll be making another character beside the one I've got down to participate in the game since a spot is open. Unless of course

@Poetic_Justic3 @Karma200 @Zadok shadows @parkpyro @gen101394 (<after you get our character fixed up a bit :) ) want to take over the spot.

*raises hand* I would be glad to take the spot! I am working on my cs at the moment

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947.jpg

Name: Zachery Stevenson
orientation: strait
Skills: writing, fighting, playing guitar

Bio: Zach has always been picked on. He would keep his head down and simply try not to make a scene, but one day a group of bullies cornered him and then Zach found out something about himself. He could fight. And from then on Zach would fight back when ever someone would pick on him, but this game at school Zach chooses not to play and knowingly became a target.

I really freakin love how the weekend I'm supposed to catch up on here is the weekend that Texas decides to loSE IT'S SHIT and have tornado warning weather. Super high winds and reallllly heavy rain knocked my power out.

Excuse me while I kick and scream in self pity. -_-