Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
BASIC STATISTICS
Full name: Yuki Yoshida
Nickname: Dolly
Date of Birth: October 13th
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Nationality: Japanese/British
Hometown: Yokohama, Japan
FAMILY
Parents: Elizabeth Halward(Mother), Hideki Yoshida(Father)
Siblings: NA
Relatives: Her grandmother who sends her dolls frequently

RELATIONSHIPS
Romantic Relationships: N/A
Partner(s): N/A
Friends: real or imaginary?
Acquaintances: N/A
Allies: N/A
Enemies: anyone who tries to touch her stuff

PERSONALITY
Persona: very distant to put it simply. Yuki has never spoken, doctors have found nothing physically wrong with her, so her lack of speech is considered psychological. Therapy in the past had proved fruitless so the doctors gave up trying to get her to speak. She does know sign language, but will usually just respond with a blank stare. She's got a sense of justice, however, as she will help out people who are 'targets' even if she shouldn't and may even try to get revenge on the bully without the target even knowing about it. Her family sends her care packages often, though she'll discard anything from her mother immediately, probably giving it to her roommate.
Likes: manga, horror, crafts, cats, large dogs, her laptop, bjd, black, purple, supernatural, tarot cards
Dislikes: small dogs, pink, modern clothing
Favorite Sayings: um......she doesn't talk....
Most Prized Possession: her laptop and a bjd she keeps with her at all times(though usually in her bag and out of sight)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Picture:
sample_b59e75a6a2c08b3fedbc3fcfd79131e28c63a0a2.jpg

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs
Body Build: petite
Eye Color: blue(usually wears red contacts)
Hair Color: auburn
Complexion and Skin Tone: pale porcelain with a healthy blush to her cheeks and lips
Voice: ......she doesn't talk so.....
Style: Historical/Fancy/Gothic Lolita
Nervous Tics: Chewing. Be it her lip, tongue or something she's holding like a pencil or her knuckle.

Intellectual/Mental Attributes and Attitudes
Languages: English, Japanese, Japanese Sign Language
Fears and Phobias: dogs
Hobbies: Video games, sewing, drawing, reading, writing
Skills: sewing, programming, drawing
Strengths: appearing emotionless and detached, perfectionist
Weaknesses: sunlight(she's burns easily and will have a parasol most of the time), being pressured to show emotion or speak, communicating, dogs, making a mistake.

Last edited:
@Clear
I believe something along the lines of this was either discussed or mentioned before, but I'd like further clarification.
Will roommates be the norm, or the exception?
In other terms, shall it be normal procedure for students to have a roommate?
Will the vast majority be saddled up with someone, and only those with special circumstances room alone?
Or shall it be the other way around?

Uhm. I checked the website, and I was wondering if there was a roster of characters, since I saw one mentioned in earlier pages. I am thinking of making a character, and I'd like to check to make sure I'm not making a repeat of someone else's, since there are quite a few characters here.

@firejay1 : at the first page under the tab 'characters' and otherwise it is one of the last posts at page 2.

@Clear
I believe something along the lines of this was either discussed or mentioned before, but I'd like further clarification.
Will roommates be the norm, or the exception?
In other terms, shall it be normal procedure for students to have a roommate?
Will the vast majority be saddled up with someone, and only those with special circumstances room alone?
Or shall it be the other way around?
Roommates are going to be the majority. So yes, only students with 'special circumstances' may have a room to themselves.
Uhm. I checked the website, and I was wondering if there was a roster of characters, since I saw one mentioned in earlier pages. I am thinking of making a character, and I'd like to check to make sure I'm not making a repeat of someone else's, since there are quite a few characters here.
The list may be a bit under updated ^^; But most if not all main characters should be on there.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, noticed... *Grumble*

Wait, you were waiting to roleplay with me?

HurrjOo.jpg

What? Why?

whyyyy.gif

I don't remember doing anything extraordinary as of late that would have made me stand out...? I don't think I've ever seen you around before this roleplay either. Have you been... stalking me?

*Uncomfortable silence. Crickets in the background.*

...If this is the moment you're going to tell me you've already named our children I'm going to nope the fuck out of this thread so fast, mate.

Okay, just kidding. Always glad to hear something like that. But sure, if @Clear is fine waiting for me to get my shit together I'll gladly stick around. As far as it goes with the roles being distributed, go ahead bruh. I'll try to get something done. It's 3 AM right now but I'm wired as fuck right now and I have a day off tomorrow, so I think now it's my moment.
tumblr_m6cv78vTlT1r621gdo1_500.gif
I simply found your role-play resume interesting and thought it might be interesting to write together with you.​

@Zadok shadows Absolutely incomplete. Please, use the provided form on the first page.

@Tart Be careful! We don't have tornadoes in my country, so I don't know what it's like for someone who is used to hearing about them, but never underestimate the power of nature. Make sure to do everything necessary to stay safe and sound.

@gen101394 I understand you want to be mysterious, but the whole "has never spoken, and it is unknown if she can or not" shouldn't be worded as such in the sheet -_- There is no problem with the rest of the students not knowing whether or not she can speak, but please note if she has/does not have a medical condition, which prevents her from speaking. In order to maintain the "floater air", it's not necessary to write down what the actual cause of her muteness is. Simply clarify if the cause is medical or "something else". The reason behind me requesting this is because the teachers will be aware of this information and since Clear will be playing the vice-principal, they'll need to know Yuki's predicament.

@Cwolf0615 The majority of the student body is paired up in the dorms. Two people share a room assigned to them by the academy's staff. There are exceptions to this rule, such as people suffering from some sort of medical illness, disorder or disability, but none of the characters thus far (except Hagen/Khan) fall into this category, however, even if they did suffer from some of the mentioned, the parents of the said student would have had to request a separate room prior to the child's enrollment. The academy has the privilege to decline them, since it's a part of their policy to encourage the interaction between the students and increase their social skills.

Shortly put, no one is getting away from having a room buddy XD

@firejay1 I'm thinking of opening the "Register" page soon, but I might just put up a list with the players and their character's sheet page in a moment.

Last edited:
The majority of the student body is paired up in the dorms. Two people share a room assigned to them by the academy's staff. There are exceptions to this rule, such as people suffering from some sort of medical illness, disorder or disability, but none of the characters thus far (except Zander) fall into this category, however, even if they did suffer from some of the mentioned, the parents of the said student would have had to request a separate room prior to the child's enrollment. The academy has the privilege to decline them, since it's a part of their policy to encourage the interaction between the students and increase their social skills.

Shortly put, no one is getting away from having a room buddy XD

If by Zander, you mean my Xander. And if what you meant by Xander being an exception because he is claustrophobic and is afraid of the dark... Does that mean he gets his own room? 8D

If by Zander, you mean my Xander. And if what you meant by Xander being an exception because he is claustrophobic and is afraid of the dark... Does that mean he gets his own room? 8D
Aaaaand I messed up the character names. I just knew this was going to happen with this many people in the role-play. X3
Sorry for getting your hopes up, Soleil. I actually meant Mister-cray-cray-kill-you-with-an-axe Hagen.

The academy staff would definitely put Xander with a roommate, since he's afraid of the dark. =3

Thought that might be the case. Well, whoever Xander's roommate will be, I hope he likes having the lights on when they sleep. :3

@Headphones Thank you. I hadn't considered the teachers' knowledge about it. I've editted my CS with more detail on it.

@gen101394 - I must ask, if she knows sign language, then why don't you include it under languages in her CS? This isn't nitpicking or something on my part, just a suggestion (as I imagine you just forgot to include it), as sign language would count as a language. (Though you'd want to include which type, since most countries have different sign languages. For instance, where I live we use American Sign Language. In Japan, however, most people use Japanese Sign Language, and in the UK they tend to use British Sign Language. The different sign languages tend to vary quite greatly. I can sign a good amount of ASL myself, but if I were to travel to a place where a different form of sign language were used I'd be lost - as often even the alphabets are entirely different.)

Thought that might be the case. Well, whoever Xander's roommate will be, I hope he likes having the lights on when they sleep. :3
Poor thing. I pity them both. XD Speaking of roommates, why don't we discuss this matter? At present, the completely accepted characters are:
1. Oliver by Kaz || 16-year-old (first-year) || male || Pansexual
2. Valentina by Karma200 || 17-years-old (second-year) || Heterosexual || Delinquent
3. Mei by DANAsaur || 16-year-old (first-year) || female || Heterosexual
4. Elian by N/A || 17-year-old (second-year) || male || Pansexual
5. Hideki by Gladis || 18-year-old (third/fina-year) || male || Homosexual
6. Alexander by un coil de soleil || 17-year-old (second-year) || male || Heterosexual
7. Laura by WishfulNemo || 17-year-old (second-year) || female || Bisexual
8. Vladimir by Headphones || 17-year-old (second-year) || male || Heterosexual
9. Hagen/Khan by parkpyro || 17-year-old (second-year) || male || Heterosexual
10. Masaki by Poetic_Justic3 || 17-year-old (second-year) || male || Homosexual
11. Rohan by Rin Mico || 16-year-old (first-year) || female || Bisexual
12. Cassia by Cwolf0615 || 16-year-old (first-year) || female || Unsure

Yet unaccepted are:
1. Yuki by gen101394 (Clear has the final word) || 16-year-old (first-year) || female || (Orientation has to be edited)
2. Zachary by Zadok shadows || 17-year-old (second-year) || male || Heterosexual

@Headphones -
I'm assuming age is of no issue when it comes to rooming? (So for instance, a 16 year old first year rooming with a 17 year old second year would be completely acceptable)
That's how it tends to be where I live, when it comes to boarding schools.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

@Cwolf0615 Nope, nothing wrong with a difference in age. I myself was wonder if @Gladis would like to group their Hideki with my Vladimir =3

Alright! Cassia is in 1Y HC [First Year Historical Conservation] with Arabic; Alexander is in 2Y MT [Second Year Mathematics and Technology] and Laura is in 2Y HC with French.

@Headphones -
Oh, okay then! Good!

@WishfulNemo -
This is just a suggestion, feel free to flat out reject it if you have something else in mind (or simply don't like the idea), but I thought it might be interesting if Cassia and Laura were paired up as roommates, simply because of their strong differences.
Let me know what you think, and like I said, don't feel bad to be very blunt about it.

Reactions: Nemopedia
@Cwolf0615 Nope, nothing wrong with a difference in age. I myself was wonder if @Gladis would like to group their Hideki with my Vladimir =3

Alright! Cassia is in 1Y HC [First Year Historical Conservation] with Arabic; Alexander is in 2Y MT [Second Year Mathematics and Technology] and Laura is in 2Y HC with French.

I wouldn't mind grouping them. ^^

@Headphones -
Oh, okay then! Good!

@WishfulNemo -
This is just a suggestion, feel free to flat out reject it if you have something else in mind (or simply don't like the idea), but I thought it might be interesting if Cassia and Laura were paired up as roommates, simply because of their strong differences.
Let me know what you think, and like I said, don't feel bad to be very blunt about it.
Sure no qualms about that! Laura won't be happy with whatever roommate she gets anyway. xD Do you want to discuss how they would treat and be around each other as roommates?

If so: Laura would probably set up all kind of ridiculous rules for Cassia to follow because she values her privacy so much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person