Cascade Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jerelin, welcome back. I deliberately left my last post pretty open about who exactly was at the door so feel free to have yours part of the group. Looking forward to seeing your work!

@Adelaide, thank you! I was thinking about him seeing the "crowd" gathering at your house from the front porch and just wandering on over there. Probably with some freshly cut flowers from his garden as a "I know I wasn't invited, but let me come in" gesture. xD

• Love
Reactions: neptune
Oh that's lovely too! However you like.

Oh my goodness. I'm right at the end of my post and I'm getting that stupid writer's block.

The door has been opened. Jean is doing her greeting. and I'm stuck after that. T.T

So simply to let you all know, this morning I just got a big exam date scheduled for September 21st, and because I am an anxiety-ridden stress-monger? I will need a day or two to hyperorganize my already re-arranged schedule for studying these last three weeks. I will be writing though, because it's what I do to relax - I just wanted to let you know I am aware I owe a post for Lee, and I will get it done, I just need to kinda ease out of the adrenaline rush that's consumed my brain at the moment.

That's no problem and thanks for the update c: RL always comes first, so good luck with your exam! I planned to get a post in for Eric and Casey tonight anyway, so taking a few days isn't going to hold anyone up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Muirgen
I was going to try to cobble together a post tonight and I noticed that Michael's CS isn't in the OP. (as a person who compulsively checks to make certain she's got details right, this is key!)

@Adelaide : If you need it, check out my sig until it's put up! Neptune took the CS out of the cast list when I first told her that I would have to leave to RP, so that's my fault. Sorry about that!

Oh I found it easy enough, But thanks! I just was mentioning it since I think neptune said she wanted to put it in. Almost done with my post.

Oh good deal! I couldn't even remember what page it was on myself, lol. I'm as forgetful as a goldfish.

My bad. I meant to put Michael back in days ago. Guess it got away from me. OP's fixed now.

I'm going to post tonight, so if anyone else wants to get something in before me, go ahead!

Sorry, but this probably isn't the RP for you. We're looking for third person past tense posts with lots of detail and little to no grammatical errors.

So, with Alekto on vacation until the end of the month, and La Reina being buried under studying for the CPA exam, we can probably move a little faster. If any of you feel like posting or have an opportunity, take it. Everyone is at/about to be at Jean's anyway, so no one is really going to be "left behind" and I'd rather not stay on day/night 1 for...ever >___>

That being said, @upscalerat we haven't heard from you in a bit. How goes it?

• Love
Just to leave another quick message for you neptune, I have a ginormous exam on the 21st and have been fairly MIA for the past week and a half pretty much everywhere. I will try to write something imminently though, as part of my 'enforced break times.' I'd give a day, but every single time I do, it turns into a big fat lie and I don't want to lie - that isn't nice :(

Just to leave another quick message for you neptune, I have a ginormous exam on the 21st and have been fairly MIA for the past week and a half pretty much everywhere. I will try to write something imminently though, as part of my 'enforced break times.' I'd give a day, but every single time I do, it turns into a big fat lie and I don't want to lie - that isn't nice :(
RL always comes first! If you're busy, then you're busy. I know you won't be a silent drop, so get to it when you can. And good luck with your exam :3

• Thank You
Will be posting this weekend if I can get my work done! :) Trying to stay ahead of the curve with classes.

Reactions: neptune
God, I feel awful about this, but I guess that juggling the whole college experience and this just... Isn't working out. I'm really, really, sorry, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to drop this. Feel free to do whatever you see fit with Rhonwen. I'm really sorry about this, guys.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Adelaide
Does anyone want to take on a second character then? Or should I open it up for more than two?

Status
Not open for further replies.