Cascade Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, where is everyone at on posts? The IC has been quiet for a bit and I'm just wondering who's still with us? If you're stuck, say so and I'm sure no one will have a problem with bouncing some ideas around.

But, you know, I'd rather not have this die on the first page.
I'll try to get a post up tomorrow night.

Sorry to be nit-picky, but this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened in this RP and I just need to speak up. You just dictated what everyone else's Characters did. You told us what their reaction to your character's entrance would be, that's for us to decide. That's god-modding.
Yea we should try to avoid controlling each other's characters. If there's a situation where it'd just be written a little more smoothly if the other character reacted a certain way, just give the RPer a heads up and if it's not a big deal I'm sure you'll get an okay. In situations like this, I think it'd be better to just take the reader inside Lyle's head. He's tall for a 16 year old, but if he's that tall the others may not think he's 16 in the first place and not be obligated to stare. But Lyle is aware of his own weirdness, so you could just write something like "Lyle was insecure about his height and felt like everybody was staring at him." It's a small change, but makes all the difference and we're not stepping on each other's toes.

Since no one answered me about whether they're in or out, we're moving on. Tonight or tomorrow I'll transition things to the evening and since you were all invited to Jean's, there's still stuff to do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Adelaide
Yay! Activity!! I am so happy to see it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Muirgen
Right? It's so nice to see alerts for this again c:

Are people able to join still ._. This story sounds very fun and I would love to join, but only if that's okay.​

Are people able to join still ._. This story sounds very fun and I would love to join, but only if that's okay.​
Yep, we're still accepting! c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Jess Buck You might want to try swinging by Jean's after Jessica sees the doctor. Your post doesn't give anyone outside of Lyle and an NPC the chance to interact and development comes through actually playing in the world and getting to know the other characters. Please try put some more detail into your posts, alright? A reply of mostly dialogue doesn't tell the rest of us much of anything.

I am very interested in joining, this plot sounds amazing! I will have to read up on it again before submitting anything :)​

Sounds good! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask c:

@neptune - Just to let you know, I haven't forgotten! :) I will be writing for Lee a little later today, I'm afraid I've simply run out of time for now (Sleep is good sometimes I hear >.> ) hahaha

I didn't think you forgot, haha c: But there's no rush, even though I'm still looking forward to your post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
[flops] long post is long D:

[flops] long post is long D:
64030202.jpg

Ahaha, omg, yes <3 thanks Ryan Gosling :D (aka wonderful Alekto)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_n10c3wuXbj1sio5eto1_250.gif

so very true.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ahhh sorry that I've been MIA! I just posted. I go to college, today, and it's been way more hectic than I'd anticipated. So sorry about that!

I'll have to apologize again, too: I will be computerless until Sunday or Monday. I'll definitely be reading everything, and perhaps even chatting in OOC a little bit, but I will again be silent on the IC- hopefully for a shorter period of time, though.

I'll get something up in the next day or so. Been swamped with studying and work but I'm catching up little by little. :)

Ahhh sorry that I've been MIA! I just posted. I go to college, today, and it's been way more hectic than I'd anticipated. So sorry about that!

I'll have to apologize again, too: I will be computerless until Sunday or Monday. I'll definitely be reading everything, and perhaps even chatting in OOC a little bit, but I will again be silent on the IC- hopefully for a shorter period of time, though.
thanks for the update c:

I'll get something up in the next day or so. Been swamped with studying and work but I'm catching up little by little. :)
Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.