Cascade Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Sorry! I didn't realize I forgot to fill the rest out >.< I'll finish it now~

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
I won't be joining this rp anymore. Only because I have a lot of schoolwork plus I'm in a few other rps already and since I have yet to send in the rest of my cs, which I finished last night, I don't think it'll affect the rp.

Thanks for letting us know!

• Love
Reactions: Muirgen
XD Stressed for three weeks, studying 6 - 10 hours a day, every day (hence the virtually-no-RP :( That was noooooo fun at all!). I went into the test absolutely terrified, walked out convinced I failed for any number of reasons until I got the results the next day when - to my genuine and unending surprise - I discovered I had actually passed! o.o No one was as surprised as me, to be honest. And thank you so for the well wishes and congratulations and encouragement! :)

Uhm. Hello! Kinda nice to see that this is still alive and all. I saw the ad over ... in the ad section, and I did leave note saying that I was interested and all, but I thought I'd make it a little more official if I actually posted here. So, I'm definitely interested in this roleplay, and just from reading through character sheets, IC prompts, and all that jazz in here, I will say that I might be willing to drop some of my slower pre-existing roleplays for a chance to roleplay with you all on this darker mystery genre roleplay.

From the last few pages, I gather it's been a slow kind of flow, and perhaps you can be the better judge to see if I'm truly qualified to partake in this - participation wise. I am a student, so I'll be off for most of the day, though I will be able to make appearances once in a while in the OOC if I must. My regular posting rate is at least a 2 per week, so I have no doubt that I'd be able to fulfil that expectation in the rules - though if I'm ever late or ridiculously tardy with/for a reply, it's probably because I'm typing it at three in the morning, saving it, and then coming back to it the next day to add the last few paragraphs and then posting it.

I'm off to go read the IC, Arc 1, I believe. Once again, I'm definitely interested in joining this, I'm just taking my time and reading through what you've all already created. Hopefully I won't take that long, and my character sheet should probably be finished by tomorrow ... evening? Afternoon if I don't get stuck in the middle of it.

From the last few pages, I gather it's been a slow kind of flow, and perhaps you can be the better judge to see if I'm truly qualified to partake in this - participation wise. I am a student, so I'll be off for most of the day, though I will be able to make appearances once in a while in the OOC if I must. My regular posting rate is at least a 2 per week, so I have no doubt that I'd be able to fulfil that expectation in the rules
It has been slow, but it's really not from lack of commitment. A few of the players are busy with school right now and we just had someone who was on vacation for a month. As long as you keep in touch OOC or PM either me or Dirt about a long absence, we're pretty much always willing to hold a spot.

I'm off to go read the IC, Arc 1
Rat's character Rhonwen has dropped as have Jess Buck's characters, so you can just skip over those posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Elena Anneli
Age 27
Physical Extras: Elena stands at 5'8" and weighs about 132 lbs. She has a small decorative tattoo just a bit below the nape of her neck, usually covered by her hair if her clothes don't do the trick. She does have piercing holes in her ears, though she hasn't worn any in a long time. Hell, she isn't even sure if they've closed up or not.
Sexuality: Homosexual/Lesbian

Three Good Traits
.: A Dreamer :. Or in others' words, she is an optimistic person, someone who lives on hope. Don't get the wrong idea, Elena isn't someone who just blindly hopes and prays for the best, there will be times when she does fall into a depressed state or will eventually come to terms that there's no way to save a bleak situation, but before it reaches that point, she will always believe that something can change, that 'The End' hasn't been written out yet. To quote her, "There are no guarantees in life, the one few exceptions, is that everything changes."

.: Dedicated :. Elena isn't someone to just give up on something that easily, and even if she does drop it, there's very little doubt that she'll pick it up later on in life. Elena can easily devote herself to something, should she deem it something worthy to truly throw herself into it. Be it with another person, or a project/work of sorts. You can always count on her to stay true to her task and beliefs once she's set herself to achieve something.

.: Poised :. Elena is someone who regularly exercises control over herself with a firm grip, as a result she may come off as someone who exudes confidence, self-assurance, rather easily in the face of most situations thrown at her. Or in other words, she is just someone who remains composed while others may be struck with panic or simply lost for words.

Three Flaws
.: Vindictive :. There's a reason that Elena has to regularly keep watch over her actions and emotions, as stated above. Deep below the pleasant smiles and wishful thinking, she is someone who used to be a firm believer and someone who used to live by the words, "Evil for Evil". Of course, a lot of things have changed since then, but that deep uncontrollable and explosive hate she once harbored isn't something that can just be tossed aside after a few years like this.

.: DisHonest :. You know how some people say that they sometimes lie to protect you, or perhaps keep you in the dark so you don't have to worry? Elena is someone who does that. Perhaps it isn't to keep someone safe or whatever, but Elena will lie to your face if she has to, if she thinks that you cannot handle the truth, she will lie by omission, and if it's her neck on the line, she'll lie. Terribly. Honestly, she doesn't know how good of a liar she really is, there hasn't been someone who's been able or stuck around long and close enough to read her clearly for a long time.

.: Indecisive :. To put things into perspective, using the age old example: Would you kill the one person who meant the world to you, if it could saving the actual world itself? Or would you damn the rest of the world to keep the one that meant the most and truest to you? This question has multiple answers, answers that many could answer easily, and yet Elena can not bring herself to select even one of the many possibilities. Of course, this particular question is rather vague and full of holes, but you get the idea. With something that may concern life, death and someone's well being, Elena is completely at lost, unable to make a choice, let alone the right or wrong one. This happens on a daily basis on a smaller scale too, like when she's in the grocery store trying to decide which one for half an hour before finally making a purchase.

BEFORE
Place of Residence:
Los Angeles, California
Marital Status: Single
Family/Children
Brianna Anneli - Mother [58] [Alive?]
Justus Anneli - Father [62] [Dead]

Occupation: Photography Student/Part Time Waitress at NightClub
Who was president when you came to Cascade Falls?: Obama

NOW
Family/Children: None.

How long have you lived in Cascade Falls?: Just Over 1 Year and a Half.
Have you ever tried to leave?: "My answer depends on who's asking." [Yes]
Have you ever been to the fence?: "Hasn't everyone?" [Yes]

IN-CHARACTER WRITING SAMPLE

When she came to, she was roused by the sweet sound of bells. Or perhaps wind chimes? That was impossible though, she didn't have anything of the sort lying around her flat, her room. Even if it was an nice idea, as it would no doubt fit flawlessly with the rest of her decor and her wallpaper, it would be hard to appreciate it as the city was a loud place, and with flatmates who were occasionally louder than the nightly sounds of sirens and parties from a few floors under. Well, Elena wasn't any better, but out of all of them, she did have better taste and tended to treasure the small things in life more than any of the lot of them. Speaking of the mates, it was too quiet, suspiciously so. They all had hectic schedules, which meant that no matter what the hour may be, there was always going to be somebody up and about, moving and cursing when they stubbed their toe or lost in their game.

However, Elena couldn't hear any of that. The only thing that persisted was the chime-like sounds that began to ring louder, and louder. Maybe it was getting closer? Was this a prank of sorts? More curious than ever, the redhead slowly came to, first allowing her sense of touch to register in her head. Though she immediately regretted doing that. Hissing quietly, two things were quickly noted. One, being that her body was quite sore, almost completely wrecked. Her limbs were oddly sore, like she had slept for too long in one position, unmoving, and was in need of a really good stretch. That, and her back felt like it was burning and some dumbass decided to pour soda/pop/some fizzy drink all over it. She'd get to investigating that later. The second thing was that her mouth was ... well, something that tasted horrible seemed to still be in her mouth. Just what the hell happened last night?

Taking a slow, steady deep breath, Elena gagged loudly right after. Oh, and there it was, the chime sound that was getting louder and louder, and even closer. Perhaps they disapproved of the unladylike gesture? Well it wasn't like the redhead enjoyed dry heaving either, but goddamn it ... wherever she was, it smelled nasty. Now she was no longer sleepy, tired, or sore, simply irritated and hell bent on finding the source of the stench and getting rid of it. Cracking her dry eyelids open, the first thing that she noticed was that it was not her room, nor was it any room that she recognized and/or slept in over the past few years. Well, that was the second thing she noticed because the first thing she saw were a pair of -

"Look! She's awake! And already ogling at your breasts!" Came a loud obnoxious voice. All around her, she heard many gasps, a few snickers, but also one "tsk" that could only come from one person who was standing directly in front of her. Carefully, the redhead blinked a few times, squinting, ignoring some of the hollers in the back, before tilting her head back. As she did so though, the same people who were but snickering a moment ago, now were desperate to knock themselves over their seats, all reaching out towards her, foaming at the mouth to ... what, stop her?

Thankfully only one person had their hands on her, the rest only hovering closely now as the brunette standing in front of Elena cupped the redhead's cheeks and pulled her head down once more. And shit, no wonder all the guys in the back were gasping and jizzing their pants like a grandma at a disco party with Elvis, something was burning on the back of her neck - even more so than the rest of her back combined. Just what happened? Did someone decide to wax her or something, how wasted was she? Her confusion must've shown on her face though because not a minute later, instead of staring at a pair of lady twins, she came face to face with .... "Oh, it's just you, Jen," she managed to gurgle out, her voice taking on an extremely disappointed expression which didn't fail to send the boys in the back into fits of laughter once more.

Jen on the other hand, kept her lips sealed, only curling one end, presenting a smirk at the redhead who gulped carefully. Gagging once more as she swallowed the remains of what could only be some piss poor drink that was served hours before. Jen didn't answer, that wasn't normal. Raising an eyebrow at the other woman, the brunette only shifted so that she could lean her chin onto her fist, waiting for something. "What? Did some jackass draw something on my face?" Elena asked, a hand coming up to slap herself in the face, possibly covering what could be a mustache and probably a 'Vaginas Only' written across her face with arrows.

"No, you pussy," Jen only said, her smirk widening as she spoke to her at last, or at least Elena finally comprehended the chime like sounds from moments before, "you were completely wasted and asked Josh over there to ... what was it you said ... 'Get me a lady getter! I'm all alone tonight and it sucks!'" At that point, the entire room roared once more, full of life. At her expense that was. If the redhead was at all light headed before, now she was definitely near the point of not breathing. Her face was aflame, an out of place virgin-like blush gracing her cheeks, sadly, there wasn't anything that could be done. The guys were all used to seeing Elena as the conservative, prudish little lamb - and to see her wasted, and so out of character, what a treasure it was.

"Oh and that's not all, love" Jen continued, the affectionate endearment not escaping anyone at all, though everybody in the room could tell how sweetly fake it was as the brunette ghosted her hand up the redhead's back - bare back, and she remembered she had decided to wear some risque backless halter of some sorts, so nothing to panic over. Back to the point, it stung slightly as Elena felt nailed trailing along her skin though she pushed that aside to pay attention to what was being said. "You're lucky you decided to bring me along with you tonight, you hopeless case. Speaking on behalf of the rest of the guys, we're all happy to tell you that we got you a lady getter that you won't regret, you're welcome, love. I'll admit, the tat looks good on you , you'll be dropping panties like crazy," Jen added sarcastically.

"Hey! You're missing the important part! This wuss actually passed out!"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: neptune
Looking good so far! Although your image shows up broken on my screen, but maybe that's because it's still a WIP. Regardless, I'm excited for you to finish c:

ps. We might be getting some original monster designs :33

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Muirgen
Omg all done. Finally.

*crawls into blankets* hiss. Are they scary? Or deliciously terrifying? :3

Name:
Elena Anneli
Age 27
Physical Extras: Elena stands at 5'8" and weighs about 132 lbs. She has a small decorative tattoo just a bit below the nape of her neck, usually covered by her hair if her clothes don't do the trick. She does have piercing holes in her ears, though she hasn't worn any in a long time. Hell, she isn't even sure if they've closed up or not.
Sexuality: Homosexual/Lesbian

Three Good Traits
.: A Dreamer :. Or in others' words, she is an optimistic person, someone who lives on hope. Don't get the wrong idea, Elena isn't someone who just blindly hopes and prays for the best, there will be times when she does fall into a depressed state or will eventually come to terms that there's no way to save a bleak situation, but before it reaches that point, she will always believe that something can change, that 'The End' hasn't been written out yet. To quote her, "There are no guarantees in life, the one few exceptions, is that everything changes."

.: Dedicated :. Elena isn't someone to just give up on something that easily, and even if she does drop it, there's very little doubt that she'll pick it up later on in life. Elena can easily devote herself to something, should she deem it something worthy to truly throw herself into it. Be it with another person, or a project/work of sorts. You can always count on her to stay true to her task and beliefs once she's set herself to achieve something.

.: Poised :. Elena is someone who regularly exercises control over herself with a firm grip, as a result she may come off as someone who exudes confidence, self-assurance, rather easily in the face of most situations thrown at her. Or in other words, she is just someone who remains composed while others may be struck with panic or simply lost for words.

Three Flaws
.: Vindictive :. There's a reason that Elena has to regularly keep watch over her actions and emotions, as stated above. Deep below the pleasant smiles and wishful thinking, she is someone who used to be a firm believer and someone who used to live by the words, "Evil for Evil". Of course, a lot of things have changed since then, but that deep uncontrollable and explosive hate she once harbored isn't something that can just be tossed aside after a few years like this.

.: DisHonest :. You know how some people say that they sometimes lie to protect you, or perhaps keep you in the dark so you don't have to worry? Elena is someone who does that. Perhaps it isn't to keep someone safe or whatever, but Elena will lie to your face if she has to, if she thinks that you cannot handle the truth, she will lie by omission, and if it's her neck on the line, she'll lie. Terribly. Honestly, she doesn't know how good of a liar she really is, there hasn't been someone who's been able or stuck around long and close enough to read her clearly for a long time.

.: Indecisive :. To put things into perspective, using the age old example: Would you kill the one person who meant the world to you, if it could saving the actual world itself? Or would you damn the rest of the world to keep the one that meant the most and truest to you? This question has multiple answers, answers that many could answer easily, and yet Elena can not bring herself to select even one of the many possibilities. Of course, this particular question is rather vague and full of holes, but you get the idea. With something that may concern life, death and someone's well being, Elena is completely at lost, unable to make a choice, let alone the right or wrong one. This happens on a daily basis on a smaller scale too, like when she's in the grocery store trying to decide which one for half an hour before finally making a purchase.

BEFORE
Place of Residence:
Los Angeles, California
Family/Children
Brianna Anneli - Mother [58] [Alive?]
Justus Anneli - Father [62] [Dead]

Occupation: Photography Student/Part Time Waitress at NightClub
Who was president when you came to Cascade Falls?: Obama

NOW
Family/Children: None.

How long have you lived in Cascade Falls?: Just Over 1 Year and a Half.
Have you ever tried to leave?: "My answer depends on who's asking." [Yes]
Have you ever been to the fence?: "Hasn't everyone?" [Yes]

IN-CHARACTER WRITING SAMPLE

When she came to, she was roused by the sweet sound of bells. Or perhaps wind chimes? That was impossible though, she didn't have anything of the sort lying around her flat, her room. Even if it was an nice idea, as it would no doubt fit flawlessly with the rest of her decor and her wallpaper, it would be hard to appreciate it as the city was a loud place, and with flatmates who were occasionally louder than the nightly sounds of sirens and parties from a few floors under. Well, Elena wasn't any better, but out of all of them, she did have better taste and tended to treasure the small things in life more than any of the lot of them. Speaking of the mates, it was too quiet, suspiciously so. They all had hectic schedules, which meant that no matter what the hour may be, there was always going to be somebody up and about, moving and cursing when they stubbed their toe or lost in their game.

However, Elena couldn't hear any of that. The only thing that persisted was the chime-like sounds that began to ring louder, and louder. Maybe it was getting closer? Was this a prank of sorts? More curious than ever, the redhead slowly came to, first allowing her sense of touch to register in her head. Though she immediately regretted doing that. Hissing quietly, two things were quickly noted. One, being that her body was quite sore, almost completely wrecked. Her limbs were oddly sore, like she had slept for too long in one position, unmoving, and was in need of a really good stretch. That, and her back felt like it was burning and some dumbass decided to pour soda/pop/some fizzy drink all over it. She'd get to investigating that later. The second thing was that her mouth was ... well, something that tasted horrible seemed to still be in her mouth. Just what the hell happened last night?

Taking a slow, steady deep breath, Elena gagged loudly right after. Oh, and there it was, the chime sound that was getting louder and louder, and even closer. Perhaps they disapproved of the unladylike gesture? Well it wasn't like the redhead enjoyed dry heaving either, but goddamn it ... wherever she was, it smelled nasty. Now she was no longer sleepy, tired, or sore, simply irritated and hell bent on finding the source of the stench and getting rid of it. Cracking her dry eyelids open, the first thing that she noticed was that it was not her room, nor was it any room that she recognized and/or slept in over the past few years. Well, that was the second thing she noticed because the first thing she saw were a pair of -

"Look! She's awake! And already ogling at your breasts!" Came a loud obnoxious voice. All around her, she heard many gasps, a few snickers, but also one "tsk" that could only come from one person who was standing directly in front of her. Carefully, the redhead blinked a few times, squinting, ignoring some of the hollers in the back, before tilting her head back. As she did so though, the same people who were but snickering a moment ago, now were desperate to knock themselves over their seats, all reaching out towards her, foaming at the mouth to ... what, stop her?

Thankfully only one person had their hands on her, the rest only hovering closely now as the brunette standing in front of Elena cupped the redhead's cheeks and pulled her head down once more. And shit, no wonder all the guys in the back were gasping and jizzing their pants like a grandma at a disco party with Elvis, something was burning on the back of her neck - even more so than the rest of her back combined. Just what happened? Did someone decide to wax her or something, how wasted was she? Her confusion must've shown on her face though because not a minute later, instead of staring at a pair of lady twins, she came face to face with .... "Oh, it's just you, Jen," she managed to gurgle out, her voice taking on an extremely disappointed expression which didn't fail to send the boys in the back into fits of laughter once more.

Jen on the other hand, kept her lips sealed, only curling one end, presenting a smirk at the redhead who gulped carefully. Gagging once more as she swallowed the remains of what could only be some piss poor drink that was served hours before. Jen didn't answer, that wasn't normal. Raising an eyebrow at the other woman, the brunette only shifted so that she could lean her chin onto her fist, waiting for something. "What? Did some jackass draw something on my face?" Elena asked, a hand coming up to slap herself in the face, possibly covering what could be a mustache and probably a 'Vaginas Only' written across her face with arrows.

"No, you pussy," Jen only said, her smirk widening as she spoke to her at last, or at least Elena finally comprehended the chime like sounds from moments before, "you were completely wasted and asked Josh over there to ... what was it you said ... 'Get me a lady getter! I'm all alone tonight and it sucks!'" At that point, the entire room roared once more, full of life. At her expense that was. If the redhead was at all light headed before, now she was definitely near the point of not breathing. Her face was aflame, an out of place virgin-like blush gracing her cheeks, sadly, there wasn't anything that could be done. The guys were all used to seeing Elena as the conservative, prudish little lamb - and to see her wasted, and so out of character, what a treasure it was.

"Oh and that's not all, love" Jen continued, the affectionate endearment not escaping anyone at all, though everybody in the room could tell how sweetly fake it was as the brunette ghosted her hand up the redhead's back - bare back, and she remembered she had decided to wear some risque backless halter of some sorts, so nothing to panic over. Back to the point, it stung slightly as Elena felt nailed trailing along her skin though she pushed that aside to pay attention to what was being said. "You're lucky you decided to bring me along with you tonight, you hopeless case. Speaking on behalf of the rest of the guys, we're all happy to tell you that we got you a lady getter that you won't regret, you're welcome, love. I'll admit, the tat looks good on you , you'll be dropping panties like crazy," Jen added sarcastically.

"Hey! You're missing the important part! This wuss actually passed out!"
Wonderful c: Approved! Give me a second to get you on the cast list. We're still on day one, so come in however you like.

*crawls into blankets* hiss. Are they scary? Or deliciously terrifying? :3
A little of both, tbh c: At least, I'd be scared if they were rushing into my town.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! Thanks.

I'll wait 'till a couple posts go before maybe thinking about throwing Elena into the party [ or whatever is coming up next maybe ] it's crazy hard to follow up on that lovely moment in the IC at the moment. *wipes tears*

Also just 'cause I'm a little lost, everyone at the party is outside on the porch right? Toasting and getting ready for the crumpet? With some howling/yowling going on just moments before, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.