Cascade Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good for a reboot as well

I've loved playing Jean and am glad to have had the reason to bring her to life but, alas, I am going to respectfully bow out. I have never fared well with slow RPs, as I have communicated to neptune time and again. Rather than let myself get stressed over a pace everyone else seems comfortable with I will leave you all to your fun. I hope Cascade Falls 2.0 is all that you want it to be.

It's actually not a pace that everyone was comfortable with and as I've said to various people, I wanted it to move faster. Ideally, there will be more to do from the beginning in the reboot and that should keep the excitement going so that people will be motivated to post more frequently. In the end, I can set up whatever plot points I want, but I can't force people to post. Sorry you don't want to give this another go, but no hard feelings!

Should I forget about posting to the other thread then if you're doing a reboot? Should I just unwatch it and wait for 2.0.

Should I forget about posting to the other thread then if you're doing a reboot? Should I just unwatch it and wait for 2.0.
Yeah, don't bother with the current IC. You might want to stay watching this OOC until I get the new one up, though.

-kerflops- Oh man I am infinitely sorry, then. D:

It truly wasn't my intention to be so slow--there's just been so much insanity that I've been completely unable to keep up with my real life insanity and had no chance of keeping up here. I will definitely follow to the new one, if peeps still want me and the Sammerstan, and again I'm incredibly sorry for my lack of reply..

-lowbow-

-kerflops- Oh man I am infinitely sorry, then. D:

It truly wasn't my intention to be so slow--there's just been so much insanity that I've been completely unable to keep up with my real life insanity and had no chance of keeping up here. I will definitely follow to the new one, if peeps still want me and the Sammerstan, and again I'm incredibly sorry for my lack of reply..

-lowbow-
It's definitely not your fault and I'm not placing the blame on anyone. We'd be happy to have you as Sammy or whoever when the time comes <3

Reactions: QueenOfHearts
adele-hello.jpg

Hello.
It's me.
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to join my new OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.