Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cryso I straight up cannot tell what narrative you are writing from.
asdfljk. I am trying to write from third person. But I have seen some people mix in some first person in their posts so I wanted to try it. ._. I will try it some other time. But I need sleep and I am too lazy to fix it at this moment. Try to take it as everything in third person.

And yes, the water crate is ours. Said by
Gah, sorry for not posting yet guys! I'll get a post up once I get home from school, but here's what's in the crate for now.

Nikolai obtained crate four: the water crate. It contains ten sets of water purification tablets as well as twelve water-filtering canteens and three water storage containers.

@ivoryknight22 Alright, I'm just going to make an official doctor position. Mind waiting until I get home to implant that? :3 After I edit everything in you'll be free to post.
That post.

I saw that, but I thought Nikolai went on a different path? From what I gathered it was Alex, Astrid and Ike

Crysodic said:
*comes back around corner* THEN YOU CAN THANK YOUR MIGHTY CO-GM FOR THAT! I think. I am not sure if I want to be associated with this yet. *slinks back behind wall*
HEY. I think I'll claim collaborative thanks for that. I'm pretty sure I played a decent part too. D:<

@IceQueen Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Nikolai is on the crane path and ran down to the nearest crate to the black base from there which was the water purification crate, but the only thing I'm confused about is where @Crysodic thinks Ike is. From the message I'm getting, Ike and co. are at the entrance to the turtle path with Chris and possibly Lauren and Branden if @Mocking_Jayy and @❖Cats❖ come back.

Alright guys I have solved the confusion. I said the pink path and never actually said where I was officially going. ._.

Or at least that is what i thought i did. I think. At this point I am confusing myself now.

Here's an update on where (I think) everybody is! Including white team members and claimed crates so far. Black team players are in black italics, white team players are bold dark gray. At this point I've also posted and hopefully cleared up a few things, I tagged people in this post because I'm trying to work out logistics issues. xD

CtF%20Map%20Location%20update_zpsqzanz1qd.png

Also, here's an update about everything that has happened IC from the beginning of the crate event up until this point:
  • The Crate Event started.
  • Astrid awoke.
  • Ike began to drag Astrid and Fah to the turtle path. Alex follows.
  • Sugar split the white team into two crate teams - the east sector and west sector teams.
  • Christina led Nikolai to the crane path.
  • The white team claimed the shrimp crate.
  • The white team claimed the superior crate.
  • Kyle Lane is killed by Alex Brown. Kyle is replaced by Rhogar.
  • Rhogar goes down the frog path.
  • Nikolai and the black team claim the water crate.
  • Ike opened the water crate and sent Fah back with the contents before he, Alex and Astrid enter the turtle path - close to Nikolai and Chris while doing so.
  • The doctor's role is announced. The doctors are: Walter Guo [White Team], Thaddeus J. Hatfield [Black Team]

And the relisting of the white crate teams (you can find NPC profiles under the OP):

HQ Team - At the White Base
Sugar Whiteman {leader}
Blake Kelly {scout}
Cassandra Nicole {warrior}
Walter Guo {doctor}

Team One - The Snake & Frog Paths, East Arena Sector

Fiona Declan {strategist}
Jessica Montgomery {scout}
Alex Brown {warrior}
Eric Almonte {warrior}

Team Two - The Crane, Turtle & Alligator Paths, West Arena Sector

Conn Declan {deputy}
Alice Merlet {scout}
Andrea Thain {warrior}
Sander Days {warrior}

Here's the list of crates and their contents:
Crate #1: The Food Crate. This crate contains enough dried jerky to last your whole team a month, as well as three reels of fishing line, two fishing rods and a can for fish bait. Keep in mind that the bait doesn't come supplied. This crate also has one set of water purification tablets that will purify the water you put them into (one tablet will purify one galleon of water).

CLAIMED = White Team [SPOILI]Crate #2: The Shrimp Crate. This crate contains a shrimp-fishing net as well as a fresh meal of shrimp for your whole team in addition to some select seasoning, namely salt, olive oil, onion powder and garlic powder. This crate also contains three water-purifying canteens that will purify any water you put into them. Additionally, this crate contains five packs of sardines that can be used for bait or for eating purposes.[/SPOILI]

CLAIMED = White Team [SPOILI]Crate #3: The Hunter's Crate. This crate contains seven one-use small animal snares, as well as two reusable snares, also for small prey. Additionally, there are three large game reusable traps. In this crate you will also find a bow with a set of twelve arrows.[/SPOILI]

CLAIMED = Black Team [SPOILI]Crate #4: The Water Crate. This crate contains ten sets of water purification tablets as well as twelve water-filtering canteens. When you put water into the canteen it will purify it and enable you to drink it. Additionally, there are three water storage cartons within this crate.[/SPOILI]

Crate #5: The Survival Crate. This crate contains a little bit of everything. There are three purifying water canteens, three reusable small game traps, one shrimp net accompanied by one fishing line and rod.

CLAIMED = White Team [SPOILI]Crate #6: The Superior Crate. This crate contains fifteen water purification canteens, four reusable small game traps, a shrimp net, two fishing lines, one fishing rod and enough jerky to last your team a week.[/SPOILI]

Crate #7: The Supreme Crate. This crate contains twenty water purification canteens, seven small game reusable traps, three one-use large game traps, five fishing lines, three fishing rods and enough dried jerky to last your team two weeks. Additionally, you will find some seasonings in this crate to cook your meals with; namely salt, refined sugar, garlic powder and olive oil.

Waaaaait wait wait wait wait. Alright so I'm okay if Ike, Alex and Astrid are now on the Turtle Path if that's what people want (we can just magically move them there, it's fine), but that's not where they were originally. When Ike dragged Astrid and Fah out of the base several posts ago, he said he was headed to the pink path -- and though he didn't use the actual name, the pink path is the Crane Path, not the Turtle Path. As far as I can tell, the Turtle path is yellow?

Ike placed his spear down quickly before turning his head towards the girl he had his hand on and whispered, " I hope you know how to use those things. " The leader turned on his heels and dashed off towards the path that was labeled pink. Lastly he yelled back before fully leaving the camp " Come on now! We got shit to get! Put it in gear! "

That's why, when Nikolai came down the Crane Path, I reminded everyone that Ike, Astrid and Alex were also there. So really, everyone was on the same path.

That said, I don't mind if we choose to switch it up and just pretend Ike/Alex/Astrid were on the turtle path this whole time. It would spread everyone out more, so that's good. :P I just wanted to clear that up though.

I can't think for myself right now but Thurrbo is right. Me and Fox lady face have been arguing about this in pms. But we did not even think about going back to my post. ._.

Guys I think Thurrbo is a better gm then us two.

Nah you guys are fine.

• Thank You
Reactions: Crysodic
hahah no way, this is just a complicated RP, that's all! Getting a bit confused at times is totally understandable lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Crysodic
Sorry for not posting. I stopped receiving the alerts for some reason and I lost track of the rp. I'll post as soon as I can.

If your alerts are broken, try un-following then re-following. Usually fixes it.

Alright. Everyone is all out of the base. What can my character do?

Well your character is still in the base as well as "google" And Chris had invited you to follow her. If I was to recommend anything, it would be to follow her.

Okay, thank you!

Make sure to react to..well everything that happened. Have fun typing all of that.

Here's an update on where (I think) everybody is! Including white team members and claimed crates so far. Black team players are in black italics, white team players are bold dark gray. At this point I've also posted and hopefully cleared up a few things, I tagged people in this post because I'm trying to work out logistics issues. xD

CtF%20Map%20Location%20update_zpsqzanz1qd.png

Also, here's an update about everything that has happened IC from the beginning of the crate event up until this point:
  • The Crate Event started.
  • Astrid awoke.
  • Ike began to drag Astrid and Fah to the turtle path. Alex follows.
  • Sugar split the white team into two crate teams - the east sector and west sector teams.
  • Christina led Nikolai to the crane path.
  • The white team claimed the shrimp crate.
  • The white team claimed the superior crate.
  • Kyle Lane is killed by Alex Brown. Kyle is replaced by Rhogar.
  • Rhogar goes down the frog path.
  • Nikolai and the black team claim the water crate.
  • Ike opened the water crate and sent Fah back with the contents before he, Alex and Astrid enter the turtle path - close to Nikolai and Chris while doing so.
  • The doctor's role is announced. The doctors are: Walter Guo [White Team], Thaddeus J. Hatfield [Black Team]

And the relisting of the white crate teams (you can find NPC profiles under the OP):

HQ Team - At the White Base
Sugar Whiteman {leader}
Blake Kelly {scout}
Cassandra Nicole {warrior}
Walter Guo {doctor}

Team One - The Snake & Frog Paths, East Arena Sector

Fiona Declan {strategist}
Jessica Montgomery {scout}
Alex Brown {warrior}
Eric Almonte {warrior}

Team Two - The Crane, Turtle & Alligator Paths, West Arena Sector

Conn Declan {deputy}
Alice Merlet {scout}
Andrea Thain {warrior}
Sander Days {warrior}

Here's the list of crates and their contents:
Crate #1: The Food Crate. This crate contains enough dried jerky to last your whole team a month, as well as three reels of fishing line, two fishing rods and a can for fish bait. Keep in mind that the bait doesn't come supplied. This crate also has one set of water purification tablets that will purify the water you put them into (one tablet will purify one galleon of water).

CLAIMED = White Team [SPOILI]Crate #2: The Shrimp Crate. This crate contains a shrimp-fishing net as well as a fresh meal of shrimp for your whole team in addition to some select seasoning, namely salt, olive oil, onion powder and garlic powder. This crate also contains three water-purifying canteens that will purify any water you put into them. Additionally, this crate contains five packs of sardines that can be used for bait or for eating purposes.[/SPOILI]

CLAIMED = White Team [SPOILI]Crate #3: The Hunter's Crate. This crate contains seven one-use small animal snares, as well as two reusable snares, also for small prey. Additionally, there are three large game reusable traps. In this crate you will also find a bow with a set of twelve arrows.[/SPOILI]

CLAIMED = Black Team [SPOILI]Crate #4: The Water Crate. This crate contains ten sets of water purification tablets as well as twelve water-filtering canteens. When you put water into the canteen it will purify it and enable you to drink it. Additionally, there are three water storage cartons within this crate.[/SPOILI]

Crate #5: The Survival Crate. This crate contains a little bit of everything. There are three purifying water canteens, three reusable small game traps, one shrimp net accompanied by one fishing line and rod.

CLAIMED = White Team [SPOILI]Crate #6: The Superior Crate. This crate contains fifteen water purification canteens, four reusable small game traps, a shrimp net, two fishing lines, one fishing rod and enough jerky to last your team a week.[/SPOILI]

Crate #7: The Supreme Crate. This crate contains twenty water purification canteens, seven small game reusable traps, three one-use large game traps, five fishing lines, three fishing rods and enough dried jerky to last your team two weeks. Additionally, you will find some seasonings in this crate to cook your meals with; namely salt, refined sugar, garlic powder and olive oil.
Nikolai is actually past where he recovered the crate, he is currently rushing toward the white side of no mans land.

I think boss lady face just labeled the general path and not the exact location. Actually, I am 99% sure of that.

wait so i can do shit now??? WHEEEE!!! -runs off to join the bloodshed-

@Amber Fall

So what are we doing about the issue with Ike/Astrid/Alex's location? Are we keeping them on the Crane Path or just switching them over to the Turtle Path? (I don't mind either way, but I just don't want to write my next post from the wrong place. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.