Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a map of the locations of all the crates! :D Technically the characters don't know where they are, keep that in mind, but so that you guys have a general idea of the layout:

CtF%20Supply%20Crate%20Map_zpsk9wbaqj4.png

Please excuse my horrible drawing skills. xD Also, if you hadn't guessed already, the gray blobs are the crates.

Reactions: BB-Bauers
So the players don't know where the crates are, but do they have a map of the territories/all the paths? Or do they not know where any of the paths start and/or go to?

Hmm. Good question Thurrbo. I am going to have to ask what is at our disposal for info.

I would just like to point out Nikolai is the biggest person in this RP. So for future references if you see him, and describe him in a post. I would doubt he'd be spoken of lightly, or confused. His current position is him standing and looking on at everyone while holding a big axe, just in case someones next post says they didnt notice the near 300lbs elephant in the room.

@Thurrbo @Crysodic The players do have the path information about No Man's Land. ^-^ My apologies if I didn't make that clear.

And I guess that would be stored in the highest point *cough cough* my cabin.

I think I will draw up a map of the command room/my hut and throw it up. That is to see if I am lazy or not .-.

@Amber Fox No problem! Sounds good. ^^

@HellHoundWoof Ah, I assume that's directed at me. :P My apologies -- I was making more of a blanket statement about all the characters and NPCs together. It would have been kind of pointless to write Astrid's observations of every single character at this point, as she literally just showed up. I only wrote about her taking note of the two people previously writhing on the floor because their names/punishments had been announced earlier.

Aaaanywho, if it's any better, I edited my post to say "almost everyone else" instead of just "everyone else". =) No worries -- Nikolai certainly hasn't gone unnoticed. xP

Last edited by a moderator:

@HellHoundWoof Ah, I assume that's directed at me. :P My apologies -- I was making more of a blanket statement about all the characters and NPCs together. It would have been kind of pointless to write Astrid's observations of every single character at this point, as she literally just showed up. I only wrote about her taking note of the two people previously writhing on the floor because their names/punishments had been announced earlier.

Aaaanywho, if it's any better, I edited my post to say "almost everyone else" instead of just "everyone else". =) No worries -- Nikolai certainly hasn't gone unnoticed. xP
'Preciate it, and it was as much for you as anyone else.

WHOA WHOA WHOA YOU POSTED? Oh god I am behind then. .-.

My alerts must be broken. TIME TO GO READ UP!

Alright I am all caught up. I shal post when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pokes at @❖Cats❖ and @Mocking_Jayy since they haven't been around for a little while* First event is up, people! Go get those crates! >:)

@Crysodic You lazy butt, get your head in gear! D:<

Everybody - Alright, so here's an outline of the white crate expedition teams and where they'll be:

HQ Team - At the White Base
Sugar Whiteman {leader}
Blake Kelly {scout}
Cassandra Nicole {warrior}

Team One - The Snake & Frog Paths, East Arena Sector
Fiona Declan {strategist}
Jessica Montgomery {scout}
Alex Brown {warrior}
Eric Almonte {warrior}

Team Two - The Crane, Turtle & Alligator Paths, West Arena Sector
Conn Declan {deputy}
Alice Merlet {scout}
Andrea Thain {warrior}
Sander Days {warrior}​

So be prepared to run into them if you're heading in their direction! Just as a reminder, you can find their CSs just below the OP.

still have NPC's that need to die? cause i might be able to end their lives... just need to k now what position they had. incase you dont catch what im saying... -ahem- i'd like to join up. :)

Name: Rhogar, Yarjerit. Or more simply known as 'Havoc'

Sexuality:Pansexual for the most part

Team:Black

Chosen Weapon Specialty:Hehe...what to use, what to use. A pair of rather large bowie knives, with a set of brass knuckles on the handle shall suffice

Strengths: Skilled at climbing. Good runner. Physically strong enough to overpower someone with his bare hands if he had to. For his size, he's way too damn agile. Shrugs off pain well

Weaknesses: Big target for anyone with a rifle, bow, or other mean of ranged weapon. Not very good at hiding due to his size, unless he's in a tree, or a huge bush. Tends to be very violent, and ruthless when in combat. Tends to get into a blood haze, that only worsens with each kill, to end it he usually falls unconscious or goes more than an hour without striking another. Shrugs off pain a little too well...and won't always stop when most people do, which leads to worse injury.

Personality: Rhogar is more than tough to put it bluntly. He shows no mercy, no remorse, only hatred, and willingness to kill. There's a reason he's not a leader, or a scout. He can't contain his damn near forced rages, at seeing the other team. As such, while a thoughtful attacker as he only has two huge knives, he's still overly violent about it. He'll leave people in pieces. A single stab wound is not enough to him, and when he's hurt he just gets angrier. Yet he's still clever, using his agility to hop around in the trees, and pounce on people. He's a like a tiger...except he's as brutal a bear on steroids, who hasn't eaten for several weeks.

However that's not to say he's unkind. Toward his own team, he's actually fairly relaxed. He's very protective of them, sure. He's always looking out for them, making sure they aren't hurt, or scared. Certainly Rhogar is no lover, he's a fighter cut through and through. However he's usually there for those in need. At least when he can be.

Appearance: http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/bernstein08/files/2008/11/soldier.jpg To put it in perspective, when I say oversized he was huge. The photo does not do justice for him. He's right around 6'9 in height, weighing over 285 pounds of muscle. He's built like a brick wall, with steel reinforcement beams in every single inch.

[Brief] Background:Before ending up in this hell hole, Rhogar was a military sergeant. He worked with Special Forces most of his career, his specialty being night operations, and pure combat missions. However, he was sent away, after a look at his mental health. He was said to be unfit to serve, after what he considered a heroic act. Of course he won't specify what it is, however most seem to think he knives have something to do with it. Yet after that he was sent off to be evaluated by a asylum...bad idea.

To put it bluntly, he escaped within hours of being brought there. Not a single trace of left behind. Would have been smarter to send him to a prison instead, however they were the fools. Since then he'd been on the run, up until finding the set of rules, and himself stuck in his odd game. Not that he minds, gives a soldier one final fight.

Other:

still have NPC's that need to die? cause i might be able to end their lives... just need to k now what position they had. incase you dont catch what im saying... -ahem- i'd like to join up. :)
Haha, yup! At this point we still have one scout position and one warrior position open (after taking Bismarck's character into consideration). :3

Name: Rhogar, Yarjerit. Or more simply known as 'Havoc'

Sexuality:Pansexual for the most part

Team:Black

Chosen Weapon Specialty:Hehe...what to use, what to use. A pair of rather large bowie knives, with a set of brass knuckles on the handle shall suffice

Strengths: Skilled at climbing. Good runner. Physically strong enough to overpower someone with his bare hands if he had to. For his size, he's way too damn agile. Shrugs off pain well

Weaknesses: Big target for anyone with a rifle, bow, or other mean of ranged weapon. Not very good at hiding due to his size, unless he's in a tree, or a huge bush. Tends to be very violent, and ruthless when in combat. Tends to get into a blood haze, that only worsens with each kill, to end it he usually falls unconscious or goes more than an hour without striking another. Shrugs off pain a little too well...and won't always stop when most people do, which leads to worse injury.

Personality: Rhogar is more than tough to put it bluntly. He shows no mercy, no remorse, only hatred, and willingness to kill. There's a reason he's not a leader, or a scout. He can't contain his damn near forced rages, at seeing the other team. As such, while a thoughtful attacker as he only has two huge knives, he's still overly violent about it. He'll leave people in pieces. A single stab wound is not enough to him, and when he's hurt he just gets angrier. Yet he's still clever, using his agility to hop around in the trees, and pounce on people. He's a like a tiger...except he's as brutal a bear on steroids, who hasn't eaten for several weeks.

However that's not to say he's unkind. Toward his own team, he's actually fairly relaxed. He's very protective of them, sure. He's always looking out for them, making sure they aren't hurt, or scared. Certainly Rhogar is no lover, he's a fighter cut through and through. However he's usually there for those in need. At least when he can be.

Appearance: http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/bernstein08/files/2008/11/soldier.jpg To put it in perspective, when I say oversized he was huge. The photo does not do justice for him. He's right around 6'9 in height, weighing over 285 pounds of muscle. He's built like a brick wall, with steel reinforcement beams in every single inch.

[Brief] Background:Before ending up in this hell hole, Rhogar was a military sergeant. He worked with Special Forces most of his career, his specialty being night operations, and pure combat missions. However, he was sent away, after a look at his mental health. He was said to be unfit to serve, after what he considered a heroic act. Of course he won't specify what it is, however most seem to think he knives have something to do with it. Yet after that he was sent off to be evaluated by a asylum...bad idea.

To put it bluntly, he escaped within hours of being brought there. Not a single trace of left behind. Would have been smarter to send him to a prison instead, however they were the fools. Since then he'd been on the run, up until finding the set of rules, and himself stuck in his odd game. Not that he minds, gives a soldier one final fight.

Other:
Looks good! Accepted, just make sure not to make him too overpowered while playing. ^-^ I do expect the NPCs to put up at least a little bit of a fight. :3 Give me a second to kill off one of our warriors, then you have the go-ahead to jump in whenever.

@Bismarck Alright, the character has been killed! You have free range to start posting now. ^-^

Everybody Else - Come on guys, the white team is kicking your behinds! Here's what the situation looks like at the moment:

CtF%20Supply%20Crate%20Map_zpsptvzizme.png

And here's the outline of the white team crate groups again:

HQ Team - At the White Base
Sugar Whiteman {leader}
Blake Kelly {scout}
Cassandra Nicole {warrior}

Team One - The Snake & Frog Paths, East Arena Sector
Fiona Declan {strategist}
Jessica Montgomery {scout}
Alex Brown {warrior}
Eric Almonte {warrior}

Team Two - The Crane, Turtle & Alligator Paths, West Arena Sector
Conn Declan {deputy}
Alice Merlet {scout}
Andrea Thain {warrior}
Sander Days {warrior}​

@IceQueen, @Ner0, @❖Cats❖, @Mocking_Jayy You four still with us? I haven't seen you around in awhile. *Pokes multiple times* COMMEEE BACCKKK.

But if it's alright if you guys are busy or aren't interested anymore, just tell me so I can convert your characters into NPCs so more roleplay slots can open up. ^-^ For the record, since I'm annoying and prodd-ish, just know you cannot escape me by just ignoring me! I will PM you all if you don't respond to this summoning. D:< At that point you probably have reason to block me or whatever, but ah well. I shall be that one really annoying GM who refuses to leave you alone!

Yea. I have been waiting to see if anyone was going to post of those four before posting myself again. When I get home I should post. But weekend is coming up so. Its going to be slow again~

I was going to post, but I keep getting interrupted as I try to and it's beginning to frustrate me.

Hmm, well then, time to give a proper introduction it seems.

Name: Thaddeus, J, Hatfield "Night Surgeon"
Sexuality: Straight
Team: Black
Chosen Weapon Specialty: Magic murder bag. (tell me someone gets this) Doctor's bag. scalpels, syringes, bandages, ect
Strengths: More deadly than he looks, Doesn't know when to quit, Quick thinker
Weaknesses: Trouble with authority, Doesn't know when you quit, Likes to make people suffer
Personality: He is gruff, his personality leaves something to be desired. He dislikes a lot of people, especially ones that tell him what to do without any bit of respect to their power of authority.
[Brief] Background: Thaddeus is a doctor, well he knows medicine, and he practices, just not in the legal sense. He was a promising student of medicine, but one brief fling with a professor, caused his chances for a successful career to vanish. He found his way by helping people that didn't want legal attention with medical problems. mostly the various gangs, and the mob using his services. He made sure that his office was neutral grounds, and he enforced it after an attack on a patient cost him his home and his wife. In exchange for his services he learned how to fight from the Mob and soon became known as the Night Surgeon, selling his knowledge for information gathering as well as life saving. One night after a "surgery", he got drunk and wandered into the game.
Other:619c8c044d85433a31a4fe02cc94737d.jpg

Last edited:
@HellHoundWoof Just wanted to let you know, I think Nikolai and Astrid/Ike are all on the same path? I mean it's totally cool if Nikolai walks right by them and doesn't acknowledge them -- that seems like something his character would do/it makes complete sense =P -- but I just wanted to make sure we were all aware of everyone's positions, that's all. ^^

(I was just gonna post Astrid's response, but I decided I should probably wait for @Crysodic =P Hence why I just posted here instead)

@Thurrbo Alex also headed that way, because she is the deputy so she followed the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.