Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, that's right -- I forgot you were moving. That's totally understandable, moving is definitely hectic!

Also, if Crysodic takes over GMing, I'd be happy to also help if that would be useful. And if not, then I don't mind putting this on pause! I just don't want it to dieeee. ;n;

Ohhh, that's right -- I forgot you were moving. That's totally understandable, moving is definitely hectic!

Also, if Crysodic takes over GMing, I'd be happy to also help if that would be useful. And if not, then I don't mind putting this on pause! I just don't want it to dieeee. ;n;
Agreed!

Well. This will turn out badly.

My first order is to kill this roleplay. Done. Everyone go home.

But really, I do not think I can handle fight scenes well. I mean I have been tossing around my entrance to the fight for WEEKS now. Still not being able to think of a way that would make sense and not get me killed at the same time.

I think for now, we should wait until Amber gets back, and if people have lost the ability to keep going... Just end the role play there. But if people still want to go on when she gets back, we shall do just that.

Well. This will turn out badly.

My first order is to kill this roleplay. Done. Everyone go home.

But really, I do not think I can handle fight scenes well. I mean I have been tossing around my entrance to the fight for WEEKS now. Still not being able to think of a way that would make sense and not get me killed at the same time.

I think for now, we should wait until Amber gets back, and if people have lost the ability to keep going... Just end the role play there. But if people still want to go on when she gets back, we shall do just that.
But...But... Getting killed is like half the fun??

POLL TIME.

Everybody get in your votes! The most voted option will be how we shall proceed with the roleplay.

As far as activity for it right now goes, however, I'll do my absolute best to get up a post tomorrow but that'll be my last day with wifi so I'm not sure how much good that'll do. xD

I could handle taking over as a Co-GM for a bit. I'm good at fight scenes.

Oh good grief. Why does everybody want to temporarily GM? D: How am I supposed to decide this? -.- All you people are good. <3 *Hopes that the pause votes prevail*

Also, the poll is closing in my evening today. That's the last time I'll have wifi and be able to make an executive decision. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'm going to head off to bed soon so the poll will close here. It looks like we'll be going on a hiatus until I return. ^-^

That should be two weeks (if not a little more) while I get settled in the US and such. I'll PM you all once I get secure wifi back and make sure that everybody is still available in interested.

Until then, feel free to chat here about the roleplay (you can formulate a battle plan maybe? Basic combat strategies? Or just look into starting to set up character relationships) or anything else here. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.