Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! That is good to know, thank you. lol I wasn't sure =P

Yea sorry guys. Ill either post tonight or early morning.

No worries! It's a busy time. ^^ I know I personally have been slow all week anyway, 'tis the season of finals and whatnot.

Oh. Yea. About that. It is not a busy time for me. I am just really fucking lazy.

Yup.

Name: Thaddeus, J, Hatfield "Night Surgeon"
Sexuality: Straight
Team: Black
Chosen Weapon Specialty: Magic murder bag. (tell me someone gets this) Doctor's bag. scalpels, syringes, bandages, ect
Strengths: More deadly than he looks, Doesn't know when to quit, Quick thinker
Weaknesses: Trouble with authority, Doesn't know when you quit, Likes to make people suffer
Personality: He is gruff, his personality leaves something to be desired. He dislikes a lot of people, especially ones that tell him what to do without any bit of respect to their power of authority.
[Brief] Background: Thaddeus is a doctor, well he knows medicine, and he practices, just not in the legal sense. He was a promising student of medicine, but one brief fling with a professor, caused his chances for a successful career to vanish. He found his way by helping people that didn't want legal attention with medical problems. mostly the various gangs, and the mob using his services. He made sure that his office was neutral grounds, and he enforced it after an attack on a patient cost him his home and his wife. In exchange for his services he learned how to fight from the Mob and soon became known as the Night Surgeon, selling his knowledge for information gathering as well as life saving. One night after a "surgery", he got drunk and wandered into the game.
Other:View attachment 68240
Hmm, I really like him! Though I'm on the edge about letting have so many weapons, as generally characters are only allowed to obtain one weapon (with the exception of twin pistols / pairs of katanas). I am also considering adding a doctor position on each team specifically now. Would you have any preference whether or not he stays a warrior or is converted into an actual doctor role?

@IceQueen No worries, I understand. ^-^ Your post was great. :3

@Crysodic And here you go ranting about how lazy I am. D: *Goes after with a hatchet*

hmmmm being a doc is no issue... though he'd have to not piss people off, calling them dumbasses for getting hurt in the first place lol. But i guessed a bag of trick cause a scalpel or two isnt a good weapon... wanted to keep with doctor theme. Bone_Shears_Bone_Saw__Satterie_S590_222_1.jpg maybe a set of bone saws? i mean one PRIMARY weapon is no issue as long as i got a bag of tricks as a doc. lol

@HellHoundWoof Just wanted to let you know, I think Nikolai and Astrid/Ike are all on the same path? I mean it's totally cool if Nikolai walks right by them and doesn't acknowledge them -- that seems like something his character would do/it makes complete sense =P -- but I just wanted to make sure we were all aware of everyone's positions, that's all. ^^

(I was just gonna post Astrid's response, but I decided I should probably wait for @Crysodic =P Hence why I just posted here instead)
Oh my bad, I was not aware they were on the same path. I will edit my post.

Alright guys. I will post tonight. If you happen to post ahead of me, do not do anything with the crate. I plan to pop it open and ask fox lady face boss what is in it.

Well, she just did

No its fine! Just do not open it. I have no idea what is in the crate myself so I can't say what is in it.

Gah, sorry for not posting yet guys! I'll get a post up once I get home from school, but here's what's in the crate for now.

Nikolai obtained crate four: the water crate. It contains ten sets of water purification tablets as well as twelve water-filtering canteens and three water storage containers.

@ivoryknight22 Alright, I'm just going to make an official doctor position. Mind waiting until I get home to implant that? :3 After I edit everything in you'll be free to post.

Kay, just let me know when i can.

Gah, sorry for not posting yet guys! I'll get a post up once I get home from school, but here's what's in the crate for now.

Nikolai obtained crate four: the water crate. It contains ten sets of water purification tablets as well as twelve water-filtering canteens and three water storage containers.

@ivoryknight22 Alright, I'm just going to make an official doctor position. Mind waiting until I get home to implant that? :3 After I edit everything in you'll be free to post.
I edited the ending and had Nikolai continue down the path.

Man these crates are just causing alot of problems. WHOSE STUPID IDEA WAS THAT. THAT PERSON SHOULD BE FIRED.

*hides behind wall*

You do not have too. I plan to open it whenever I get to the crate anyways, tossing it back will just make me post sooner about it.

Yeah, I think it just counts as Nikolai obtaining the crate because he was the first one to touch it. :P

(And hey, I like the crate idea~)

Well, if it is not obtained by him. It will be by me as I am opening it now.

*comes back around corner* THEN YOU CAN THANK YOUR MIGHTY CO-GM FOR THAT! I think. I am not sure if I want to be associated with this yet. *slinks back behind wall*

Cryso I straight up cannot tell what narrative you are writing from.

@Crysodic The water tablet crate wasn't ours I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.