Capture the Flag [OOC & Sign-Ups] {On Hiatus}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Amber's going to be gone for awhile: How do you want to proceed?

• Make Crysodic GM! (He protests due to the inability to write fight scenes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pause the RP until Amber gets back (this will be two weeks or so).

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Attempt to 'wing it' and roll without an official GM.

• Volunteer to temporarily GM (PM me please)!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Cough* I think you already know that I'd favor the turtle path for you guys, if my vote counts for anything (which, by the way, it probably should). xD

Phew, that was a struggle. xP

Okay, now that we've decided on a location, I will get my post in asap! (And by that, I mean as soon as I get back from picking up my Grandma...)

Also, I hope it's okay, but I went and opened another crate? If that's not cool, then let me know and I will gladly edit my post. ^^

Yup, it's fine! Since it was along a straight line of path it'd probably have been pretty visible, well done. :3

I'm working on a post now - Astrid should probably watch her back, there's a white team squad incoming! >:D

Muahahaha, this shall be fun~ >D

(Do we get to find out what's in the crate?)

I'm nearly done - I just have to write something for Chris quickly then the post'll be up. :3

And you do. Just one catch: you only find out after you win the battle! >:D

Excellente! 8D Haha there is plenty of motivation then! (As if not dying wasn't enough lol xP)

Wait, also I'm sorry I'm an idiot, but I just wanna make sure -- when you say the grandpa ran into a dark-haired girl, I'm assuming that's Astrid? Or is it someone else?

Yeah, I meant Astrid. ^-^ Since her picture is black and white I couldn't really put in anymore detail sorry. xD

ALRIGHT GIRLS ITS TIME TO MAN UP AND FIGHT >:D

Ill post tonight. Hopefully. If laziness does not overcome me.

So I posted an immediate response, but its really kind of long... I wasn't sure how much I was allowed to do in one post? ^^" (Not that Astrid actually accomplished much, but ya know.) If anything seems to god-mod-y, I will gladly edit

Your post was great! Nothing seemed all that god-mod-y. Everybody has been granted the ability to use their weapons to a deadly level, so I guess the whole lot of them would be classified as god-mods anyhow. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: BB-Bauers
Hey posted for Nikolai, sorry I was away fro a couple days. Me and my friends went party crawling for the weekend, was great.

So Nikolai is a fellow ax wielder and has a good 150lbs on Sander, and a few years over him as well. Would it be okay for Nikolai to kill him? Or naw?

Well, do not just up and swing your ax, chopping his head off. Give him a fight. But like after two or three posts of fighting, depending on what fox lady face does, we should be able to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.