Can't Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, cut me some slack, it's been over a year since I've done any of this stuff," she said raising her hands up in surrender. "It's only been an hour and you can barely keep your hands off of me," she joked. "Now let's go back to what we were doing before," she said waggling her eyebrows though she doubted she made a very enticing figure in her basketball shorts and pasta-stained cheeks.

Nathan raised his eyebrow and burst into a bought of laughter. "Oh Stevie, you are too cute for your own good." Nathan said and gathered up the dishes, rinsing them and putting them into the dishwasher. After he tided up, Nate pulled her into his room. "So, your choice. Video games, or do I get to abuse your lips a bit more?" He teased, putting his arm around her.

"Cute?" she repeated with a raise of her eyebrow that expressed she was doubtful. "Scary as fuck, maybe.. But cute, Nate? Hell noooo," she said with a laugh as Nate dragged her out of the room and put his arm around her. She leaned into him and led them towards Nate's bed, and turned on his console from the controller. "How about both?" she said, waving the controller in her hand.

Nate laughed. "I think you underestimate me." He said, brushing his lips against her cheek. "I'd distract you too much for you to focus on the game." Nathan said, sitting down next to her and grabbing a controller to humor her. Nate placed another quick kiss on her jaw. Not many people knew, but Nate's favorite thing was kissing and snuggling. He'd screw tons of girls, but there was nothing better than a sweet kiss with a girl he really liked.

"Mmm, challenge accepted," Stevie hummed, her eyes fluttering closed for a minute as she felt Nate's kisses on her cheek and jaw. She let her eyes open finally and turned her attention to the game, selecting co-op as usual. It was just like before, only this time, things were immensely different between her and Nate. "It's weird to think you're so fucking cuddly considering I'm pretty sure you've fucked with every C-cup and beyond girl in our entire grade," she said with a grin. Stevie wasn't jealous or offended, in fact, she had been there when Nate had picked up many of those girls. It just made her question why Nate confessed to her. That is, if Nate really was serious. She knew Nate better than anybody and he seemed serious enough, but there was a small little voice in her head whispering that maybe this was nothing to Nate.

Nathan grinned. "I didn't like them. I just wanted to use them. When its with someone I really like, I actually really enjoy cuddling. And kissing. There is nothing like being able to share a sweet kiss with a girl that means a lot to you." Nate said, only half of his attention on the game. The other half was on his beautiful Stevie. "And like I said, I'm not trying to use you for sex. I want you to be my long term girlfriend. Even if we did have sex, I wouldn't ever break up with you unless I had a really good reason. But those types of reasons don't exist." Nathan kissed her jaw and cheek again, all while playing the game and doing pretty well.

Stevie snorted. "They didn't seem to mind being used that much anyways," she said. "Well, except for Andrea." She was trying to stay focused on the game but Nate was doing his damn best to distract her, and it was working. Working really well, her mind added silently as Nate kissed her jaw. She felt herself relax against Nate at his reassurances that she was not just another girl on his list.

"A good reason?" she repeated, putting the game on pause and turning her attention back to Nate. "Like I'm terrible in bed or don't put out?" she teased, as she leaned in towards him and began kissing her way up his neck and to his lips, pushing his shoulders so he would lie back on the bed.

"Beautiful, I would never." Nate said, putting his hand over his heart. "Even if you were terrible, or it never happened, I would still stay with you. You're mine Stevie. All mine. And i don't plan to give that up."

As Stevie kissed him and pushed him down on the bed, he gave a breathy moan. Her lips felt so goddamn good, and it was so hot when she took charge like that. Once she reached his lips, Nathan put his hands on her waist, hungrily kissing her. Nate licked her lip, silently asking for an entrance.

Stevie just hummed in acknowledgement to Nate's words. She was listening. She was. It's just that Nate's lips were starting to take more of her attention at the moment. She moved so that she was hovering over him with her legs on either side as Nate moved her hands to her waist. She barely gave herself a minute to catch her breath before pressing her lips to Nate's once more, hungrily. She shivered when he licked her lip and opened her mouth just enough to give him entrance.

Shivers coursed through Nate at Stevie's little hum. When she moved over him, Nathan smirked for a second. It seemed that he now had her full attention. Nathan took advantage of her slightly parted lips and plunged in his tongue, exploring the dark cavern of Stevie's mouth. She tasted a bit like pepsi, and for some reason that made him smile. Stevie's tongue and Nathan's tongues accidentally touched, sending shivers through Nathan. He slid one of his hands up her back, his fingertips gently brushing against her spine.

Stevie shuddered at the feeling of Nathan's tongue in her mouth. Boy, did he know what to do to make her weak in the knees, and she was lucky that they were already in Nate's bed because said knees would have buckled by now, for sure. She let out a light moan that was muffled by Nate's mouth on hers and his tongue currently invading her mouth. Nate tasted so damn good. When he slid his hand up her back, her arms lost their strength for a moment before she regained it and steadied herself over Nate. "Well, fuck," she mumbled pulling back for a few seconds to catch her breath. The game they were playing was still on pause, forgotten in the heat of the moment.

Nathan kissed her hungrily and flipped them over, hovering over her. "This better?" He murmured in her ear, teasing her. His lips brushed her earlobe and down her jaw. "By the way, you're really good at this." He said and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her with a hunger and passion. He used one arm to hold himself up, and the other hand he placed on her hip.

"Mmm, much," she hummed and let out a small laugh. She wrapped her arms around his neck and reached up and kissed him long and slow, then leaned back against the pillows not yet releasing his lips from her own. Finally, she pulled back, but not without putting one last chaste kiss on his lips. "What can I say, I'm a natural," she murmured, her voice low and husky. Her face was flushed red, but this time not from embarrassment, and she felt yet another shiver go through her as she met Nate's eyes with her own.

Nathan was transfixed. Stevie was beautiful, and amazing, and so goddamn good at this. Nathan let out a low moan that was muffled against her lips. He was tingling from head to toe, her lips feeling soft and absolutely amazing on his. When she pulled back, her voice was low and husky. Nathan couldn't even begin to describe how incredibly sexy that was. As she met his eyes, he shuddered. Stevie was pushing every one of his buttons. Nate didn't even know he had some of the buttons Stevie was pushing. Nathan groaned and pressed his lips against her neck.

"God, Nathan," she huffed out breathlessly using his full name for once and arching up against him as Stevie felt his lips on her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give him more access to the side of her neck, because boy, did she really like that. The hands she had wrapped around his neck got tangled in his hair. Nate was great, he was everything she imagined and more. And he's yours, her mind added helpfully.

"Ive got you moaning my name already." Nathan teased as he continued his assault on her neck, kissing and sucking and nipping, but not hard enough to leave any bruises. Nate moaned a bit as she pulled on his hair. He couldn't deny that he really liked that. His free hand slid down her thigh and back up to rest on her abdomen.

"Tsk, you're so full of it," she mumbled but it held no venom, as her head was turned away to let Nathan do whatever he wanted along her neck and jaw. As his hands moved up and down her body, Stevie felt like she was on fire and moved her hands from Nate's hair to scrunch in his shirt.

Nathan groaned, but pulled back for a moment. "Stevie, we're getting into dangerous territory." Nate warned, his voice husky and deep, his breathing labored. "If we keep going, I don't know if I'll be able to stop. And I don't ever want to make you uncomfortable or force you into anything." Nathan said, blowing slightly on her neck to assuage the heated skin. "Just tell me what you want."

"I want you," Stevie said immediately. She does. She does. But.. "But-- I don't want to rush this." She took a moment to collect herself and her thoughts. "We'll have plenty of time for that in the future. I - I think we should wait, I'm sorry," she mumbled, looking up at him from her spot on the pillows.

Nathan smiled reassuringly at her. "Don't be sorry." He said and kissed her cheek. "I didn't want to rush into things either. But I am a boy, and boys tend to think with their nether regions, so I asked you. You come first." Nathan got up and off of Stevie and handed her a game controller. He was still smiling at her. "Come on, we've got a few hours left until curfew for me to kick your ass. Wait, is it sunday or saturday?" Nate asked. His head was still a jumbled mess, and his confusion showed on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.