Can dreams really come true?

She tried to smile but couldn't. "Thanks. But you really don't have to carry my things. I can do it myself." She said. "Shouldn't we maybe talk to your mom first about me staying for the night? Or something?" She wondered.

"Maybe I should ask first are you okay sharing a house with someone who drinks blood?" Kurt said letting her into the house. His mom was in the living room again watching something on animal planet, "Mom I've got a friend who needs a room for a while."
"Fine with me sweety, no funny business." she replied, you could tell she was tired.
"Mom how long where you at the hospital today?" Kurt asked setting Nova's stuff down in the kitchen.
"Since oh last night or so..." She replied falling asleep quickly.

She stood by her things in the kitchen, starring at Kurt as if he'd turned into a little alien guy with green skin. Someone who drinks blood in this house? What in the world was he talking about? She wondered.

"Nova you want to pick a room?" Kurt said tucking his mom into bed on the couch making sure she was comfy. He walked back into the kitchen.
"I've got some explaining to do don't I?" he asked looking at her.

She nodded and picked up her things. "You do." She replied, and waited for him to show her to a room.

"I know the perfect room for you." Kurt picked up her stuff again and led her up a fight of stairs to a room. On one wall was a tall bookshelf filled with books, but what he tout she'd like most was the window. It stuck into the wall making a seat so you just sit an watch the work go by. Pastel colors, and the bed still done up waiting for someone to use it. He turned to Nova, "You'll probably think me insane and yes we've only known each other for a week or so, but I honestly trust you. Nova I'm a vampire."

She stared at him, disbelieving. "What?" She asked, trying to make sense of what he had just said. She set her duffle bag on the foot of the bed.

Kurt sighed letting his fangs out, "It's why my parents left me when I got stabbed, they thought I was staked in the heart. It's also why I hide my eyes." He felt his eyes change green. "Ive got it under control it's just most people aren't comfortable knowing someone in the house is a blood sucking monster." Kurt took a few steps back closing on the door.

She looked at him, thoughtful. She walked up to him and gently took his face in her hands, feeling a light tingling sensation in her fingertips. "Well, I don't think you are." She said honestly. She knew she should be frightened, but she wasn't. She felt safe with him. She gave him a small smile.

Kurt smiled back sheepishly looking at her, than he hugged her tightly. Pulling her in closely feeling like someone other than his adopted mom actually cared. "Nova... Can i kiss you?" Kurt asked suddenly looking down at her. Pulling his fangs back into his gums eyes going back to brown.

Her smile widened and she chuckled a little. "Yes." She answered, and pulled his face to her, pressing her lips against his.

Kurt felt himself nearly explode at the touch of her lips. He pulled away for a split second, "Wow..." Kurt took Nova's face in his hands and kissed her again. Over and over again. Every synapses in his brain had shorted out long ago, and he felt as if he was literally floating, and he was. He was about an inch off the ground with Nova standing on his toes floating with him. Than Kurt kissed her long, and hard feeling as if his hear were in his throat.

She looked down when she felt her feet lift the ground. "Um...Kurt?" She said, pointing at their feet. It wasn't that she was scared of the floating, it was just that she couldn't really believe it to be happening. "Why are we floating?" She wondered, looking back at him, and suddenly laughed a little at his expression. His eyes were wide with amazement and he was staring at her dumbstruck.

"Oh I'm sorry." Kurt said setting them back on the ground. "Haven't done that since I was little. I thought I couldn't do that anymore." He still felt light headed as he looked down at her. He was actually still breathing hard. "Wow..."

"It's alright." She said, giving him a small smile. Though it faded as soon as it appeared. "Although...I'm not sure if I'll be going to school tomorrow." She whispered, looking away from him.

"You want me to stay home with you?" Kurt asked, "I won't be missing anything." He looked her still a little star struck.

She shrugged. "You can if you want." Her expression turned sad. "Hey um...thanks for letting me stay. I'd tell your Mom that but I'll wait til she's awake." She ran a hand through her hair and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh Nova..." Kurt said sitting next to her. "I'm sorry." Kurt kissed her cheek feeling that shock again.

She looked away from him and laid back on the bed, starring up at the ceiling. "Don't be." She said, a coldness in her voice that hadn't been there before. "It's probably better that...welll...she left me. She was no good anyway." She turned her head away from him.

Kurt laid down next to her still looking at her. "You say it's for the best but it still hurts. Nobody should be abanded like that." He didn't move from his spot, "Nova you are the most amazing person I've ever meet. Kind and caring. You're literally the girl of my dreams."