Can dreams really come true?

"How about we split a sundae?" She suggested, feeling safer the closer she was against him. "It's just plain old vanilla ice cream but they throw some good stuff on top to spice it up." She explained.

"Sounds good to me." Kurt said still smiling, "What kind of stuff do you put on ice cream?"
The two walked into the shop standing right inside the door.

At that she laughed. "You really never had ice cream before have you. You'll see." She said as they got up to the counter. "A sundae with the works." She ordered when the man asked them what they wanted.

"Nope, mom is the kind of person who could make a cake out of a tofu and make a one year old eat it no problem." Kurt said laughing at his own expense. His eyes widened when he saw what a sundae actually was, "Oh my... I'm going to be hyper soon."

She chuckled and took their sundae and waited as Kurt paid. She then found them a seat next to a wall away from the windows so they couldn't see the truck and the truck couldn't see them. There were two spoons tucked under the sundae, which was piled high with whipped cream, bannas, a couple of cherries, chocolate and carmal sauce, as well as nuts. (Dang, I'm hungry for a sundae now. Lol.) She motioned to the spoon. "Enjoy." She said, taking her own spoon.

Kurt looked at the sundae in amazement. "So this is what a sundae is?" Kurt asked carefully taking a spoon and scoping up some of everything on it. He put in his mouth it in his mouth.
"Oh... My... Gosh!" Kurt said suddenly said, "This is amazing!" ((I know right or a pint of Moose tracks ice cream))

(Definently.)

She laughed again and ate her own bite, finally forgetting about the man and his red truck. At least for now. "You've been missing out." She teased, her voice playful.

Kurt could just feel a buzz in the back of his skull as he grinned childishly at her. "This is so good!" Kurt said, "But while I try to keep calm whats your story? Like history?"

She put down her spoon. "My life you mean?" She leaned back in her chair. "Nothing exciting really. I've pretty much always lived here. My dad is a trucker and travels coast-to-coast, which was how he met and dated my mom." She grimaced. "My dad never calls and my mom is suspecting he's found another. I pretty much live alone since she's always out, no doubt with another guy." She sighed and leaned back in her chair. "You want to know where I was born? In my dad's truck." She looked down at her nails, feeling her cheeks light red with anger and embarssement.

"I'm sorry." Kurt said softly, "If its any help my real parents abandoned me in a grave yard when I was stabbed. My mom now is the EMP who saved my life despite my problems." Kurt got up and sat down next to Nova hugging her gentle. "Normally I'm never trusting but Nova you're different. If ever you need a place to stay when you're alone we have a spare room in my house."

She smiled and leaned against him. "Thanks." She paused a moment. "I'm sorry about what your parents did to you." She said, with a hint of anger in her voice. She thought about telling him about her strange dreams, but she wasn't ready for that yet. Perhaps if they were offically girlfriend/boyfriend, but not yet. It was just still too crazy for her. As she leaned back against him, her stab wound flared in pain and she winced, placing a hand over her wound, wondering if it would ever heal.

"Its okay but are you okay?" Kurt asked watching her recoil in pain. He looked at her worried about the man in the red truck.

She nodded. "Yeah. You know...Jacey will warm up to you eventually. It will just take a while for her. She's my best friend and her parents are like my own. She's just worried you'll use me and leave." She said after a while.

"Well you can tell Jacey that no matter what happens I'll do everything in my power to protect you, and her from harm. I can promise that." Kurt said kissing her forehead again. He looked down at her feeling that temper in him flair at the thought that some one some where could hurt her, and that's when he felt his eyes flash green. He quickly looked down to his lap. Trying to keep that green hidden. "Love ice cream by the way." He said with a smile.

She chuckled. "Well we still have quite a bit of the sundae left." She suggested, smiling.

"We will have to do this again, and maybe toucan introduce me to this strawberry flavored ice cream." Kurt said smiling taking his seat across from her again. He could just feel himself bouncing from the sugar in it, but it tasted oh so good. "Don't you ever wonder what flies are thinking?" Kurt asked feeling himself shake slightly, "They're always rubbing there arms together like they are plotting some evil deed."

She laughed again and ate a spoonfull of ice cream before answering. "Maybe they're planning to take over the world." She said jokingly. "Perhaps they'll imprision us and run experiments on us." She smiled and shook her head.

"Sorry you can tell I don't eat much sugar..." Kurt said blushing. He sunk lower in his seat nearly hiding him in his black clothing, "Still need to figure something out for lighter clothing." He could slowly feel himself loosing control and he had to hide his eyes again as they changed green again.

"I don't wear much light clothing either." She said, eating another spoonfull of the sundae. She set down her spoon and leaned back in her seat, now full.

"Oh well." Kurt looked up at Nova over the finished sundae hoping his eyes weren't still green. "We need to do this again. I had a lot of fun."
Kurt stood up again feeling himself sway slightly.