Can dreams really come true?

Nova chuckled as well and picked him up from his crib, planting kisses all over his face and ruffling his hair.

Griffon giggled before hugging neck, "Mommy. I love you."
He than looked at Kurt, "I love you daddy."

"We love you too Griffon." Nova paused, thoughtful. "Do you want to see your new sister?" Nova asked, smiling again as she held her son. "We named her Rose." She said.

"Would I ever!" Griffon said clinging to his griffon stuffy.
"Than shall we Mom?" Kurt asked with a smile stealing Griffon from Nova.

She smiled and nodded. "We shall." She agreed, and took Kurt's hand and they went to Rose's room where she lay sleeping in her crib.

"So whatcha think there Griffon?" Kurt asked picking the sleeping newborn out of her crib gentle enough not to wake her. Rose was in one of the onesies Lily had made for her.

Griffon stared down at Rose as Nova slipped an arm around Kurt's waist. He stared at his little sister with wide eyes before looking up at his parents. "You really named her Rose?" He wondered.

Nova chuckled. "Yes." She answered, brushing Griffon's bangs from his eyes.

"We had that name picked out long before you two were born." Kurt said with a smile kissing Nova's forehead.

"She looks like daddy." Griffon said as Rose stirred softly eyes blinking up at them.

"But with green eyes." Nova said, her smile widening as Kurt kissed her forehead. She gently picked Griffon up in her arms, putting him on her shoulders and holding onto his hands so he wouldn't fall.

"Hows it feel to be a big brother?" Kurt asked Griffon still holding Rose before Lily ran in with a little hand made teddy bear that was pink and white.

Griffon smiled hugely. "Cool!" He exclaimed, giggling on Nova's shoulders.

"A rose colored teddy for a Rose." Lily said with a smile holding the small bear out so Rose could see it. "She's got your eyes Nova."
Rose looked at the bear than stretched an arm out for it.
"She loves it already." Kurt said as Rose took the bear sucking on its ear.

Nova smiled. "Thank you Lily." She said, and carefully took Griffon down from her shoulders, wincing at her back.

"Don't mention it. I owe you two a thank you really." Lily said with a smile.

"You're welcome. But uh...for what?" Nova asked, a little confused.

"Saving my life repeatedly, and giving me such loving kids to have fun with when I baby sit for you." Lily said kissing Rose's forehead softly.

"You're welcome." Nova said again, still holding onto Griffon.

"Baby Rosey." Lily said with a giggle looking at the little girl, "She's beautiful you two."

Again Nova smiled, pleased that her family was safe and sound.

(OOC: I think this is finished now. What do you think?)