Can dreams really come true?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She blushed a little, though she looked uneasy when the talk of dreaming came up. She let out a deep breath. "Do you think it's possible for dreams to come true?" She asked suddenly, looking over at him. "I don't mean like...love at first sight or anything..."

"I do believe some dreams will come true. Even ones of pain." Kurt said taking her hand, "If some dreams didn't come true than where would we be in life? Why?" He looked over at her enjoying the time he had with her.

She hesitated and then sat up slowly. She lifted her shirt suddenly, just enough to expose the almost healed stab wound.

"Holy..." Kurt stared in shock taking his own shirt off revealing his wounds. "Is this why you've been cringing lately? Those dreams..."

She nodded and lowered her shirt. "Yes...I had dreamed some guy had stabbed me, saying I was somebodies weakness and I woke up with blood all over my side..." She looked at Kurt and gently took his chin in her hands. "I think it's you I've been dreaming of...about..." She let go of him.

Kurt thought for a second still shirtless trying to hide the divot from her even though it was obvious. "I wonder how that's possible... But do you want something for your wounds?"

She shook her head. "Nah. I'll be okay." She looked over at him and started to reach to touch the divot in his chest but then stopped. "May I?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

"Sure," Kurt said softly coughing almost on cue. "Please don't freak though... It's deeper than it looks."

"Thanks." She whispered, and gently touched the tips of her fingers against the hole, feeling a light tingling where she touched him. "I'm so sorry." She said quietly.

"It's okay I've learned to live with it." Kurt said coughing again. He pulled his shirt back on part way coughing again getting blood again. "How long have you been having these dreams." He whipped his mouth on a tissue from his pocket.

She thought about it and lowered her hand. "Ever since you moved here. Maybe a little before that." She got up and went to the window seat and sat down, starring off into a distant place.

Kurt walked over to her sitting next to her, wrapping his arms around her. He thought for a few moments. "Same here." he said thankful for her. "That time in the dream where I drank your blood... I'm sorry I hurt you."

"It's alright. It was just a dream..." She trailed off. Or was it? She leaned against him, her head on his lap. She closed her eyes, suddenly feeling rather exhausted and felt a few tears escape.

Kurt stroked her hair as she laid there on his lap. He could see the tears starting to fall. "Do you want me to stay in here tonight? I don't need sleep really." He asked her watching her closely.

"Yes." She breathed, smiling a little as she felt him stroke her hair.

"You want to stay in here or do you want to see my room?" Kurt said with a sly smile thinking about all the drawings he'd down from years past tapped to his walls. To be completely honest he was scared to show her his room. No body had ever seen it after he'd lived in it or a while. Always a sort of extension of himself. Kurt had started a new one of Nova a while back, and it was sitting on his dresser.

"You sure your Mom wouldn't mind?" She asked, opening her eyes and looking up at him.

"She wouldn't mind it. Her thing is the keep clothing on policy." Kurt said standing up laying Nova's head on the wall seat. Kurt leaned over her playfully smiling, "Besides I want to show you something." He kissed her forehead again.

"Okay." She agreed, and stood up, smoothing out her clothes.

Kurt took her hand again leading her down some back stairs before they were in the basement. His room was the one in the farthest back corner. "I'm honestly surprised how well you're taking in your friend is a vampire." Kurt said quietly looking back at her as they entered her room. It was small, and the walls were painted a dark red. As usually it was neat from boredom, but the main part of the room was dedicated to art in general. Drawings of people, and animals, and everything he could think of. Of course he never had shown anyone any of this. "I've never shown anyone drawings before." Kurt said softly sitting on his bed.