Cafe Valdemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
She laughed as she looked at the two of them. "What's his name? I think he's nice." she grinned at him. "I'd appreciate if that cute guy would give me a free drink. What do you think?" she said winking at Max then laughed lightly.

Declan chuckled "wifey, wifey!!!"
Max walked up to then and put his head up "what?"
"Can you get this girl a drink, please, bitch?" Declan joked with a grin "god.. Wifey? Really? You're mean."
Max clearly was joking, they always had these kind of jokes even though not many understood.
"Also, she thinks you're cute.. So have a seat, I'll take over."

"He calls you wifey? Isn't that cheesy?" she giggled as Max sat beside her so as Declan can swap with him in the bar. "You two have know each other for how long?" she asked him.

Declan chuckled as he kept on working. Max looked at her and nodded "yeah, he saved me. Are you new here? I'm max, nice to meet you."

"I'm Leila. I'll be working here starting tomorrow." she grinned at him. "Ah so he really helps a lot of people. He just saved me too." she said smiling.

Max nodded "yeah, he's known for that. Nobody beats Declan Valdemar.. He's the definition of kind. It all happened 4 years ago, he was only just starting making plans for this place. He had an idea and the will, and he already had helped alot of people. I was getting beat up for being me, and out of nowhere, he was there. I've never seen someone do that, jump in and littarly fight people of someone, but he did.. And I'm thankful because of it."

"I've never met anyone as kind as he is. Now I want to help him help people." she told Max. "He gave us second chances in life." she smiled as she looked at Declan.

Max smiled "welcome aboard, it's good to have ya."
As she smiled at Declan, max couldn't help but feel curious, he saw the look in her eyes and smirked "hmm, do you like him? I mean, you know.. Like like.."

"What? Oh. No. Not like that. Uhm." she replied blushing. "I don't wanna keep you, so uh, yeah." she stuttered grabbing her glass again.

Max chuckled "you sure? Because that look you're giving him.. I don't know, it just says differently."
At that point Declan walked over "how are you two hitting it off? Can I hear the bells ringing yet?"
Max shook his head and smiled

"Oh, uhm.. I don't know, she's nice, great girl you got there."

Declan nodded "yeah, amazing, isn't she?"
At that, he went back to work.

"Anyway, if you wanna hang out some time, that'd be great."

She wouldn't admit that she actually like him. She blushed with their positive remarks.

Max smiled and gave her a hug "I'll send him back your way, I can tell you're missing him." He joked as he walked behind the bar.
Declan walked over to her and smiled "hey, so, you guys gonna date and stuff?"

"Wha...?" she started to say but Max already went to Declan and she had to keep herself from blushing. He was just kind to her, that's all.

Then Declan asked her if she and Max were gonna date. She blushed further as she shook her head.

Declan sat down "why? You got your eye on someone already?" He asked curiously.

"I, uhh, don't know? Maybe?" she replied not knowing what to say. She can't just tell him she like him, can she?

He looked down and nodded "ah.. I uh, I see. Well.. He's a lucky guy." He whispered "But if he ever hurts you, I'll be breaking his neck."

She blushed again. "You think so? Why would he be lucky?" she asked him. "If only you knew" she whispered to herself.

"Because you're amazing, I just said that like a minute ago, silly."
He sighed "so yeah.. I mean.. He can come around if he wants to.. Just no loud sex." He joked as he chuckled "or maybe.. Maybe you can.. Your choice."

"Oh. I don't think we're in that stage yet." she said quietly. "He doesn't know, see." she added bravely.

Declan looked up "you should tell him.. Love often is lost because of words that are never said.."

Status
Not open for further replies.