Cafe Valdemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I love this bed and room, though. Really." she told him. "Come on. You can sit beside me. I wanna talk with someone." she blushed shyly.

Max nodded and sat down "alright, so what do you wanna talk about?"

"Hmm..Let me think..How old are you?" she said with a straight face.

He smirked "mm, well, I am 21, how about you?"

He laid down and smiled "awesome, come lay down.."

She laid herself beside him and stared at the ceiling. It was painted with something abstract. "You did that, too?" she asked him.

Max nodded "yeah, just small details."

He turned on his side and looked at her "are you sure you are okay?"

She turned sideways to face him. "Why?" she asked him.

"Just wondering, are you?" Max smiled, grabbed her hand and pulled her against him.

"I guess." she shrugged. "I don't really know. Maybe? Or it could be because I'm just tired and everything hasn't sink in to me yet. Yeah, probably that." she told him.

He smiled and held her "go to sleep, I'll wake you if he comes back."

She nodded and curled into a ball as she closed her eyes. A few minutes later, she was asleep. She unconsciously cuddled closer to Max. "Mmm. Home.." she murmured in her sleep.

Max looked at her and smirked "yeah.. You're home.."

Then she started dreaming. She was in front of a house. Her dream house in fact. Inside were here family. They were laughing and asking her to come inside. As she was about to go to them, the house burst into flames and burned everything and everyone inside. She screamed as she tried to run into the house but she can't get away from the spot she was standing. "Nooo!!" she screamed.

Max was a little startled and tightened his arms around her "shh, I got you. Nothing's going to happen.. I promise."

She was sweating bullets and her body was cold from sweating. Her house and her family all gone. She could hear her ex's laugh in the background. "No. Please stop." she said sobbing.

Max kissed her cheek and whispered "Leila, listen to me, nothing's going to happen, I got you, I'll take care of you."

Her sobbing gradually stopped and was reduced into murmuring, "Don't leave me. Home." until she stopped murmuring and finally get into a dreamless sleep. She unknowingly hugged Max as she sought comfort during her nightmare.

He kissed her cheek again and held her tight "that's right, you're home.."

Status
Not open for further replies.