Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched them cook with you. Watching fire is amusing in my oppinon. I love watching the crisps of the flame get destroyed. It's beautiful. The aroma of the smoke smelt like home. Even though you weren't supposed to smell it in, she did because of the wonderful smell. Most people didn't call this a wonderful smell, they called it more like a choking smell, or something they would gag on. Basil watched the fish go from Alive to Dead. I feel bad for the fish, looking for food and seeing a worm so they go and eat it, but then a sharp hook goes through your face. Then they hit you in the head to make you die. That's very depressing. I wish that we didn't have to take a life just for food, but that's how the world works.

Nichole slowly ate her fish in her room lost in thought. She pulled her knees to her chest and ate a few berries. Nichole closed her eyes with a soft sigh her ears flat.

She ate her fish and a couple Berries. The berries exploded with joy in her mouth. It tasted like heaven dropped by and made the berries wonderfu. I end up eating all of my share of berries in a matter of secconds. I giggle slightly, then look at my fish. I take a bone out, the one that's jagging out of the fish. I don't like fish with bones. I don't know why. It's just that you have to work so much more to take the bones out. And once you do that, everyone's done because there so much better at tacking bones out of fish out. Does that sound weird? Probally. Wait, argghh! I need to stop daydreaming.

Nichole finished her breakfast and laid down going into her soul room. She walked in around the confines of her mind and smiled softly reaching her big sister's room. Nichole opened the door and sat on the bed holding a lunar moon shaped pillow close. The sapphire gem in her pendant glowing.

Basil fineshed the last bite of her food, she walked down to the lake and took a little cat nap. It was leaning against the bark of the tree, her back touching it.

Eldrin and Fuana both headed to the underground lake. The two didn't seem to really pay attention to the other there but both stared at the water watching thinking it seemed.

Nichole passed her time in the soul rooms and sighed opening her eyes getting up. It was boring in the cave. She adjusted her clothes and went to the lake. It couldn't hurt to explore under the water could it? Nichole smirked and changed into her one piece then headed to the lake where the fish were. She saw an underwater cave deep under the water.

Eldrin turned hearing someone join then saw they appeared ready to swim soon he realized it was Nichole. He wondered what she might be thinking or if it was just gonna be a normal swim he then moved his head before seeming to stare much longer for then it may become a bit awkward and seem he had been for to long. His eyes landing on a fish he wondered if the lake was big enough for a dragon to swim.

===============

Fuana sighed still staring at the fish swimming in the water. Her thoughts wondering if they kind of felt like her except with the fear that they might be the next meal. She felt a bit trapped in the cave something she felt perhaps so did these fish. But could the fish escape and leave when they pleased or like her were they simply stuck here as it seemed.​

Nichole dove under the water and swam deep into the water. She swam into the underwater cave and popped up on the other side with a gasp. Nichole looked around in awe and clapped.

Eldrin waited to see when Nicole might come back through soon it seemed she had been gone a while. He couldn't wait any longer he through his shirt on the rocks and then shifted to half dragon doubting that a full dragon could really fit. He swam under looking for her. After returning for air for the third time he went back and finally noticed a cave. Curious he went toward and swam soon finding his way on the other side and able to get more air. Soon he saw Nichole. "So that's where you went" He commented.

Nichole nodded and clapped climbing onto shore."this is a secret passage! Look at all this fruit!" She said looking around. Nichole then went under again to the actual cave part and smiled finding jewels.

Eldrin looked around his mouth opened slightly in awe. "Wow" He replied amazed to see all this hidden fruit. "I can't believe this is here." He commented then noticed she went back in the water probable to see what was below he thought.

Nichole swam back up holding a beautiful sapphire."look there's some jewels in the cave walls too!" She said excitedly then climbed onto the shore. Nichole smiled and picked two juicy delicious apples giving eldrin one.

Edlrin looked. "Wow" He replied seeing the gem. After Nichole had came on shore and handed him the apple he smiled. "Thanks" He commented. "I bet these will taste much different than the usual fruit we can sometimes get from the outside." He commented. Then took a bite slowly chewing to taste all the flavor.

===============

Fuana noticed it seemed Eldrin had disappeared sighing she took off her t-shirt and shorts revealing a swim suit she had underneath. She then jumped into the water feeling the cold wet feel on her wings. She knew it would make flying not possible for a while but what would be the need when all she did was stay trapped within the cave like a caged up bird.

Nichole nodded and smiled as she bit into her apple. She sat under a tree enjoying the feeling of the sunlight shining down."mmm it's so sweet and juicy!"

Eldrin nodded. "Yeah, and it's finally something different." He commented soon taking a sit too on the ground. He liked the sweet taste of the apple and really was glad it was finally something new within the cave.

Nichole smiled and finished the apple then buried the seeds a bit way from the other apple trees. "This is nice, it had warm sunlight, grass, and it's all just in a cave."

Edlrin nodded. "Yeah it is." He replied smiling soon finishing his own apple and looking at the seeds he was thinking where he might should put them as well. "And the ground is different too. It's amazing" He commented.

Nichole nodded smiling then sniffed. She followed her nose her ears twitching. Nichole stalked her prey her ears twitching then chased down a rabbit before breaking it's neck. She walked back to eldrin happily holding the rabbit in her jaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.