Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked through the sliver between the door of Nichole's room and the wall. I sighed then kept walking, wow is everyone still sleeping. Most people are up by now.

Nichole continued writing and put it away. She got up and went to the underground lake in their cave. Nichole took off her boots and placed her paws in the cool water."ooh fish! I wonder if basil would like some." She said to herself before trying to catch a few. SPLASH!

I kept walking around. Only seeing about one or two people as I pass. This is very unsusual, did something happen? I smell someone in the underground lake. So I decide to walk over there. Wa-wait do I Also smell.... FISH!! I start running to the underground lake, and as soon as I get there I am try stopping my self, I fall into the lake. It is deap, so my whole body is sunken in here. I swim up in secconds for breath. I look up. "H-hey" I say, feeling something sharp into my feet. "AGGGGHHH!!" I say flaling around. I manage to get out, and when I do I look at my bare foot, bleeding. I see 2 holes in my foot. I start to feel myself pant. What if this is a vampire fish bite. I-is there poison. OH NO I MIGHT DIE. I fall to the ground unable to control my anxiety

Nichole popped back up and coughed spitting out water. She looked at her claws then saw basil."sorry basil!" Nichole said panicking and got out before ripping off some of her skirt tying it around basil's foot after cleaning off the blood. She started to calm basil down very worried for her health at this point.

I look up with a straight face and big eyes. I look out at the stream of blood flowing out of my foot. My nose flaring, I look at you then at my foot, then repeat. I don't pant, I do the exact opposite and not breathe. I feel myself getting dizzy. My vision getting fuzzy. I turn my head around looking where I am. Wait. What was I thinking before this which im saying right now. What. Basil is spinning her head right, left, up, down. And everything inbetween. "I'm gonna die Olives" I say delusionally. I try holding my eyes open, almost forcing them not to close. But it's getting to hard. My eyes slowly close down shut. I am moving around slightly, then I faint due to my blood draining out of me. Yet I can still hear my thoughts run through my head. My thoughts spin around in a circle, I feel drunk. Or maybe a hangover, but I dont exactly know. My mouth is shaking, like it was cold, but yet in this room and this time it was warm and misty like a rainforest.

Eldrin was quiet seeing what he saw happened to be Nichole. Soon he was listing in the entrance way to Basil and Nichole speak. Soon he noticed Fauna come near. Both thinking as they listened it seemed. Eldrin's dragon tail swayed as he thought he had always wondered what it would be like to leave but knew they were not ever meant to. Fauna actually was thinking something similar for she two always wanted to explore more of the outside. What keep the two in well Eldrin it was the story of what happened to his parents while Fauna what she has been told by the few of her kind that had and only one or two ever returned and when they did they came back with scares on their skin.

Nichole sighed softly and picked basil up to go change her into some dry clothes. She nodded to their friends and sighed looking at her claws before balling up her paws to keep from hurting basil further." Sigh I fell in then some point in time basil fell in and I accidentally got her with my claws.." Nichole said softly her ears flat in regret.

While im hallucinating, I imagine me Eldrin,Nichole, And Fauna having a picknick, in spring, under a cherry blossom tree on a hill. Laying on a fluorescent red and white blanket. Eating pocky. Suddenly a human comes up and hits Eldrin in the back of the head with a mace. His brains spitting out like a cannon. Humans are such evil, they Probally do this normally. I would only know if I was a human

Nichole tried calming her down again as she changed her into dry clothes. She laid down after tucking basil in. Nichole walked out and changed into some dry clothes after grooming herself.

Eldrin and Fuana had nodded the two glanced at each other. Fuana heading back to where she usually wondered within the cave while Eldrin continued to stay and watch the outside. He wished they could go out there and see more of the world than this cave but wasn't sure if that would ever happen it seemed exploring the world was just not mean to be.

I awaken moments later. My eyes creeping open. I feel my body tingle, now it feels like I'm currently having a hangover. I'm still slightly dizzy. Why am I in my bed all cuddled in. I tightly grasp my blankets and close my eyes. I smell around, feeling like I could smell everything in the cave, I licked my lips, they felt dry. Then I look down at my foot, lifting the blanket up to see my foot. I saw scarring in the process. I let go of the blankets. I then realize I was with Nichole, did I go to the medical room. Honestly, who knows or cares.

Nichole finished changing and sighed siting at the mouth of the cave. She looked up at eldrin and nodded to him staring at the moon."want some fish?" Nichole asked as she stood stretching."I can catch and cook us some if you'd like." She said about to head to the underground lake.

Eldrin looked to Nichole. "Fish sounds great thanks." He replied and gave a smile. He wondered what fishing might be like outside the cave but knew they had a lake underneath so there really wasn't a need to find out. He thought a moment. "Maybe I should come with I think I've been standing near the entrance to long." He commented feeling if he was left alone he may wonder off to the outside.

Nichole nodded and got on all fours running into the deeper part of the cave and down a few stairs. She sat on her haunches and sniffed before narrowing her eyes. Nichole then suddenly swiped at the water catching 3 fish.

I didn't feel the urge to move at all. So I rolled over, attempting to go to sleep, but my eyes weren't closing. I couldn't blink, well maybe, but it felt like my eyes were unclosable. I took off my shirt and skirt and changed into a nazy blue knit sweater that was oversized for me as a baby, but I'm thankful she made it for me. I then put on a black lace skirt. All my clothes had holes for my tail to come out so it doesn't hurt my tail. I slipped my tail through the hole. This one was getting a bit tight, but it was better to be tight then for you to see my skin.

Eldrin followed a bit slowly more or less just enough to move from the entrance. He didn't risk flying for the feeling he would wake others. Soon he was passing Fuana who seemed lost in thought possible the reason she couldn't fall asleep was she was always thinking he thought soon walking down the stairs.

Nichole caught some more fish and then started a fire cooking them. She hummed as she turned the over the fire her tail swishing happily. Nichole smelled the fish and licked her lips eager to eat but let them finish cooking.

I have up on sleeping. I walked randomly, not caring where my feet led me. But it led me to the enterance. My eyes went big. "F-Fishy!!" image.jpg
I saw Nichole roasting fish. I licked my lips and smiled with huge eyes. I sat down next to her

Eldrin walked seeing Nichole now cooking the fish he smiled. "Need any help?" He asked soon the smell entering his nose making him feel hungrier than he first thought he was. "It smells great." He stated and walked closer over to where she was cooking. Soon he saw Basil and Fuana seem to follow he figured they too must have smelled the fish and were hungry.

Nichole gave everyone two fish each. She licked her lips and took hers off the sticks starting to eat hungrily her pupils dilated as she let her animalistic hunger take over. Nichole took her prey away a bit from the group eating more.

Status
Not open for further replies.