Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
(So cute /(^3^)\)
Nichole nodded and her tail swished."l-let's see the other rooms."

Eldrin gave a nod and took a step to the side. "After you" He said and smiled.

Fauna just entered the house after feeling perhaps really no one else was around but them.

Nichole followed him and explored the other two rooms with him then found the bathroom."hmm this place just needs a good cleaning."

He laid on the next bed to test it soon getting up for them to check anywhere else in the house. Seeing the bathroom and hearing Nicole comment he gave a nod. "Yeah" He replied.

"Let's get started! And there's even a fridge! Ooh and a fireplace too it'll be good for when winter comes!" Nichole said excitedly stars in her eyes.

Eldrin nodded. "Yeah it will" He replied then sighed. "Alright let's get cleaning then." He added.

Nichole fist pumped and said"let's do this!" Tying a mask over her mouth and muzzle then got out cleaning supplies.

Eldrin nodded then looked and grabbed himself a mask as well placing it over his face. "Alright ready" He said.

Fuana found the two and saw the mask and cleaning supplies. "Um I'll wait outside if that's alright... Cleaning is a bit like smoke..." She explained then headed her way back out to wait outside.

Nichole blinked then shrugged before giving the home a really good cleaning.

Eldrin nodded then began to help Nicole clean the home.

Once the two finished Eldrin seemed to slide to the floor. "Well it's spotless now" He commented and grinned.

"This is gonna be a great place to live! Hmm let's stock up on what we need though." The cheetah anthro said.

Eldrin nodded. "Alright" He replied. "One thing we have that is different is space I think I can actually fly in here." He explained and smiled.

"That's good and now I can run! Hooray!" Nichole cheered jumping up and down before zooming outside.

Eldrin nodded and soon he followed her out soon shifting to allow his wings to finally stretch after so long.

Fuana blinked seeing the two and soon t be out of the way made herself fly slightly in the air then back to the ground not to get hit by either of them.

Nichole ran around happily then stopped on a dime bear the lake.

Eldrin flapped his wings and slowed his eyes on a bear which seemed to be the same thing Nicole had spotted.

Nichole hissed her ears flattening as she got on all fours. Then she and the bear went at it tooth and claw. The fight was turning bloody quickly.

Eldrin wasn't sure if he needed to but in or not seeing Nicole and the bear fight. He waited till he knew he was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.