Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edlrin looked to the rabbit that apparently Nichole had ran off for. It explained what she seemed to be chasing. "Wow" He commented. "Nice catch." He stated smelling the fresh kill. His tail swaying he also felt this was unlike the rest if the cave much more open which was strange.

Nichole purred and put it down then started a fire in another part of the cave where some dirt was before skinning and cooking the rabbit. She clapped and then looked at the fur rubbing her chin wondering what to do with it.

Eldrin began to walk a bit within the cave listing to what was inside spotting another animal's tail he quickly moved seeming to shift and slide soon catching the tail with his claw he then looked at it while it tried to leave his grasp. A squirrel had been what caught his eye he then smiled and decided he had found his breakfast now being hungry he hadn't been when he first woke so perhaps this was more like a brunch for him. Smiling he swiftly did a quick kill to the small animal with his claw and shifted back to his half form. He wished it had been a bit larger to be more of a challenge but to be able to have enough space to shift to his half form was enough for him. He then began to walk to Nichole. "I think I found somewhere new I wouldn't mind staying within the cave." He commented. He then smiled and held up his prize.

===========================

Fuana finally felt like going under the water and getting her hair wet. She took a deep breath and went under the water. She noticed light underneath the water. I appeared to be coming from a rather large opening she went up getting more air. Soon she dived again and swam eventually coming up from the other side. She could smell smoke from a fire. She immediately felt caution not knowing who else may have found this place for she had figured those who were with her had left. She carefully swam on shore within seeing the trees of fruit and how it appeared this place was still within the cave yet to her it felt like perhaps it was not completely in the cave.

Nichole smiled and said"want some of my rabbit eldrin? " she took the rabbit off the fire and cut it up licking her lips then blinked seeing fuana.

Eldrin smiled. "Sure but only if you want some squirrel." He replied then noticed it seemed Fuana had found them.

===================

Fuana hadn't really looked seeing the others for she was looking at the trees full of fruit. "Wow" She whispered still she wasn't sure if she should go to the tree and pick something being she smell smoke. As she could smell it she realized it smelled more like someone was fixing food.

Nichole said"sure! Hey fuana!" She waved her over and skinned and cooked the squirrel for him.

Fuana looked to Nichole and saw her and Eldrin. She gave a smile and waved. Then walked over to the two. "Hey" She commented. "This place is amazing." She stated.

Eldrin smiled. "Thanks" He replied when Nichole began to cook his catch then waved to Fuana when she looked there way.

"Yep! And welcome! There's a lot of food here." She said smiling and finished cooking.

Eldrin nodded and watched as she finished cooking letting the scent fill his nose. "We might should take some of these different fruits back if possible to the others in the cave." He commented.

Fuana walked to the trees looking at the different fruits thinking on which one to pick from the apples.

There were apples, cherries, peaches and other fruits.

Nichole nodded and finished cooking licking her lips.

3180560853_1_14_nCZgxQnR.png
SHIKI YAMAUCHI

"Shi."

"Shi!"

"Shiki!"

My eyes fluttered open groggily. I was greeted by a blue sky and bright sunlight that filtered into my eyes through some rips of leaves. Squinting, I buried my face into my hands and groaned, getting myself more tangled on the floor. The crickets' high pitched humming filled my ears like the sound of a dozen flies. This was actually quite literal. I remembered someone shouting my name in my dream, if it was a dream.
I ran away from my kingdom a few days ago, but I fell of my horse and I don't really know where I am now. I growled unhappily, standing up. I rolled my eyes and sighed a breath of relief.

I was up and off by 7:55am, walking along the pathway alone like per usual. Well what am I expecting I ran away. I eventually saw a building in the distance and stared up at the unfamiliar building. It loomed over the little town, blocking out the sun. It's boarded up windows were dark and eerie. Paint was chipping off of it, and cracks had sprouted everywhere. An intimidating iron gate surrounded the whole property.

I decided to walk away from it and investigate another time. I continued walking and noticed 3 houses either side of now what seemed like more of a road than a path. Corn fields also littered either side. I walked up to the first house knocking on it. I scratched the back of my neck nervously as I didn't want them to notice that I was a prince of the Lunar Kingdom. But hopefully no one would notice.

Fuana took a peach and began to eat it. She paused letting herself taste the juice. "Wow" She commented.

Eldrin nodded.

Nichole finished her meal and purred stretching."what do you wanna do now eldrin?"

Eldrin shrugged. "Hmmm I don't know maybe explore how big this place is?" He suggested once he too had finished his meal.

Fauna simply nodded at the idea and continued to eat her peach.

Nichole nodded and said"let's explore!" Standing and put out the fire before going into the orchard.

Elrdin smiled then began to follow after Nichole pt out the fire.

Fuana followed still slowly eating her peach.

Nichole smiled as they went through the orchard.(wanna rp together raven? ^^)

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Eldrin smiled and made sure to walk a bit catching up now to step beside Nicole.

Fuana had just finished her peach and disposed of the seed.

(Uh sure. There may be days when I'm slow cause school and stuff)

(It's alright ^^ I'll pm ya)
Nichole admired the beauty and gasped seeing a nice sized cabin in a meadow."so cool!"

Eldrin spotted the cabin. "You think anyone is inside?" He asked.

(Alright cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.