Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nichole sniffed and her ears twitched. She peeked in through the window."empty though there's some really good furniture and there's a pile of fire wood on the back!"

Eldrin nodded. "Cool" He replied then looked a bit to see the furniture.

Fuana looked around as if checking for signs near by as well.

Nichole dusted off the furniture and sat down on the couch."ooh nice and comfy!"

Eldrin walked looking around a bit more. "Interesting that this is down here." He stated.

Fuana was searching near the house seeing if maybe they missed something.

Nichole nodded and explored more finding some bed rooms."nice."

Eldrin walked seeming to find himself in the kitchen then he followed seeing a few of the bed rooms. "Cool" He commented.

Nichole jumped onto a bed and sank into it some."so comfy!"

Edlrin noticed the bed looked just as comfy as Nickole seemed to state. "Sure does look like it. Swallows you up." He replied at the doorway then glanced to one of the other rooms. "I wonder if all the beds are like that." he added.

Nichole said"let's go see!"smiling and got up walking over to him." This place is pretty cool."

He gave a nod. "And to think no one has came down here." He replied.

Nichole nodded and said"I like this place..can we stay here?"

Eldrin shrugged. "Well it's under the cave so I don't see why not. And then Fuana knows about it too. I think as long as were not well out in the open of a village were good." He explained.

Nichole cheered and hugged him then blushed darkly.

Eldrin was a bit caught off guard and stumbled slightly but gave Nicole a small hug more to catch her. Soon he blushed slightly.

(~can you feel the love tonight?~)
Nichole blushed more looking up at him.

Reactions: Raven
Eldrin glanced to Niclole. He felt his face seem rather warm. "Um... should we go check the other rooms now..." He asked feeling suddenly a bit nervous and lost of words.

Nichole said"I-if you want." Stuttering her face red. She blushed more and slowly let go. "S-sorry for the random hug." Nichole said her ears flattening in embarasment.

Eldrin gave a nod. "Alright sounds um good" He replied then at the mention of the hug he gave a small smile. "It's alright over excited there a moment I guess hu?" He replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.