Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lap dances?! What the hell?! When do I get one? ;-; Nothing good ever happens to cancer patients except they dont die.. "Ive been shot seventeen times, blown, had my brain rupture--Im tired of saying "Gee, thanks for letting me live long enough to go get shot or blown up or run over. I appreciate thought. Buuuut, thoughts arent really my forte here.

I love you motherfucker, Will."

XDDD

That's strange :|

Also, Sin. I don't get it. Is there a reason your reply was in italics or am I missing something? (im confused. dont worry ive just been studying all day)

i think it was supposed to be a quote from a show or sth.

That's... actually really good advice. Thank you!!! I'll figure something new and exciting out, I'm sure. (I've always wanted to go skydiving ;))

You're forgiven, but only because I laughed. I was pretty surprised, though! I mean, of Tanz and I, I never would have guessed that I would be the assumed guy! Does make one wonder about the lap dances, though... :P
I honestly think we should save money for skydiving and do it some time soon. It would be fricking awesome.

As for lap dances, I'm sure I could arrange for a hot man to do the honours :P

And great advice Buio. I could also use a little help in that department.

And Kuroh, Lucas is waiting

Okay yeah. That's what I thought, but, like I said, confused.

Tanz. Yes. A very huge yes. (To the skydiving, not the lap dance.) :D

Okay yeah. That's what I thought, but, like I said, confused.

Tanz. Yes. A very huge yes. (To the skydiving, not the lap dance.) :D

It truly must happen
You can't put "nightwing's best asset" under your profile pic if it doesn't feature his butt you know

It's always on the mind, though. I don't need a picture of it to "picture it" ;)

It's not the same... I liked my old one. His asset will have to be imagined

Current one. Might change it to something a little less depressing haha. It's adorable, but sad

well, being black, i can;t really pull off nightwing, but i'm always willing to put on a Falcon outfit and be your lap dancer that way ^_^

That depends on...uh...how black you are

Cuz Dick Grayson is rom, so dark hair and skin is a requirement, but just not that dark

I guess I'll need to find Kuroh a pretty Mediterranean boy

You know what? Find me a pretty Mediterranean boy and I mayyyy just thank you :P

That depends on...uh...how black you are

Cuz Dick Grayson is rom, so dark hair and skin is a requirement, but just not that dark

I guess I'll need to find Kuroh a pretty Mediterranean boy

... I don;t even...

Status
Not open for further replies.