Broken Mirrors - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I just think you had a bone to pick with me since it became clear that I don't roll over and just do as you say, or agree with everything you say. And the attitude only showed up now, since I fucking felt bad before. Not so much now. Again, I like to know where I went wrong, you never said anything on that. I'm not racist. I have nothing against African Canadians, nor do I think any of those fucking stereotypes have any bearing in reality. I also admit that I don't face any kind of racism in my daily life, being Caucasian as shit, so I probably did come off as fucking privileged and clueless. But I don't take being yelled at lying down, especially when I really am fucking sorry. I am now unable to focus on this stupid fucking sociology paper because of this shit, and halfway between tears and screaming. In fact, here come the tears. I feel guilty as shit for insulting you, and I can assure you I'll do better in the future, elsewhere. Sorry again, I'll go check my fucking privilege.

Reactions: 2 people
get. out.

I've already reported your last post.

too late to offer any apology now.

Jesus H Christ, people.

Let's everyone clear the thread and cease the shit-posting whilst I try and figure this out.

grumpy, I apologize for notifying the admins of her post and thus wasting your time with this. The issue has reached its conclusion and tanz will leave the roleplay (followed by sin and kuroh, evidently). You don;t need to bother yourself with this.

again, i apologize for involving you in this uglyness.

:c but you know. Thats just me...

hey ravenbelle. how are you?

So confused. I missed this and figured I didn't get alerts. So I check the ooc..and :c

yeah.

needless to say at this moment I'm not even sure the RP is worth salvaging.

I'm so sorry to hear that... :(
no solution huh?

besides you and myself, and maybe lilium, no one else really wants to keep going with this so *shrugs*

true...sigh*

sorry raven. I do wish you didn't have to get punished for the ignorance of others. You've been here since the beginning after all

It happens...
well.. I hope we get to roleplay together in some other story. Well wishes to you <3

*nods* to you as well. I may relaunch this rp when i have more energy to do so. If I do, I promise you'll be the first here I let know.

I'm still in as well, if you're wondering. I really loved the whole concept of this RP.

hmm, well, what would you girls say to playing this rps prequel? I've been having lots of ideas for the backstory to this rp, so if i have to relaunch i ight as well get to use those ideas. would you guys be up for that?

Sure! That sounds really interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.