Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true! Kuroh plays a Male character. I was simply trying to act over dramatic in a smartass manner like they do in anime.

Tsk tsk. That cannot be communicated through textual means. Poor execution my friend.

Aww...I tried so hard though...

We are waiting on Kuro and Vale

actually waiting on val right now. I told him to post yesterday, will be promptly kicking his ass next time i see him for not complying lol.

Oh, okay then--Val it is then!

actually waiting on val right now. I told him to post yesterday, will be promptly kicking his ass next time i see him for not complying lol.

Buio hasn't had a chance to mention it to you guys yet but I've requested that my turn this round be skipped so that the roleplay can progress further. I'll have a post ready come my next turn in the posting order.

Okaky, so Kuroh AND Vale have opted to to say nothing on the matter--maybe it might come up later As character interaction.

So where to go from here?

I have just had a very, very exhausting week-ened at work (as val will attest), and am going back in for my final shift this week in a few minutes. I am off mon-wed, but will most likely be sleeping through all of monday.

expect a post from me tue or wed

alright guys, posted, if any of your characters have any grievances or secrets like lelou just had, now is the time to spill the beans.

if not, it;s fine, you only have to post that you;re basically nodding and understanding. If no one has any further issues to bring forth (though i doubt this would be the fact), i already know what Jason is next going to ask from the group.

*Chidori!*

XD

lolol, what?

I mean, i know that itl]'s a reference to sasuke and lelou, but what?

That's all it really was. lol

Though Sausuke would be all like Chidori!

Lelou would be like " Yeah, uh, no. You even think of touching me, I'll take those electrons, and cook your ass." *Standing in-front of Skylar protectively.*

Holy hell this chat!!!

Okay first off how did I miss the shipping/crack-shipping spree? I'm pretty sure that would have been my favourite thing. ;)

Second. Sin, when I read your bit about me being a girl I'm preeeetty sure I laughed for a good five minutes, heh. Highly amused.

Third. IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED!!!! Do you ever just have a character you love but for some reason can't really write? Ca c'est Andrew pour moi. And damn it, it's annoying. Anyone have any good ideas for kickstarting the brain into getting out of this slump of mine? It isn't just affecting this RP and I'm pretty sure I'm the worst RP partner ever right now (sorry Tanz. heh...). It's also affecting my research essay. Which is shit right now and just over a third of the way done. Oops... :P

well, usually, things like artists blocks are caused by excess repetition in your routine.

the best thing to do, usually, is to try something new, something you;ve never done before.

It can be anything really, being part of a mature roleplay for the first time, watching a new series from a genre that you usually aren;t interested in, going sky diving, whatever it is, do something new and not a part of your routine that will make your brain actually 'think' about what you;re doing and inspire new ideas, instead of just going through your usual motions where you can pretty much auto-pilot everything. that is usually the best way to get yoru creative juices flowing again, at least in my experience.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Holy hell this chat!!!

Okay first off how did I miss the shipping/crack-shipping spree? I'm pretty sure that would have been my favourite thing. ;)

Second. Sin, when I read your bit about me being a girl I'm preeeetty sure I laughed for a good five minutes, heh. Highly amused.

Third. IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED!!!! Do you ever just have a character you love but for some reason can't really write? Ca c'est Andrew pour moi. And damn it, it's annoying. Anyone have any good ideas for kickstarting the brain into getting out of this slump of mine? It isn't just affecting this RP and I'm pretty sure I'm the worst RP partner ever right now (sorry Tanz. heh...). It's also affecting my research essay. Which is shit right now and just over a third of the way done. Oops... :P

1. Yay Kuroh's back! (So did not know you were a girl, secretly kisses ass for forgiveness.)
  2. Aww, thanks. I do TRY to keep humor up.

Reactions: 2 people
I would suggest kicking your brain, buuuut. I know first hand brain damage sucks.

well, usually, things like artists blocks are caused by excess repetition in your routine.

the best thing to do, usually, is to try something new, something you;ve never done before.

It can be anything really, being part of a mature roleplay for the first time, watching a new series from a genre that you usually aren;t interested in, going sky diving, whatever it is, do something new and not a part of your routine that will make your brain actually 'think' about what you;re doing and inspire new ideas, instead of just going through your usual motions where you can pretty much auto-pilot everything. that is usually the best way to get yoru creative juices flowing again, at least in my experience.

That's... actually really good advice. Thank you!!! I'll figure something new and exciting out, I'm sure. (I've always wanted to go skydiving ;))

1. Yay Kuroh's back! (So did not know you were a girl, secretly kisses ass for forgiveness.)
  2. Aww, thanks. I do TRY to keep humor up.

You're forgiven, but only because I laughed. I was pretty surprised, though! I mean, of Tanz and I, I never would have guessed that I would be the assumed guy! Does make one wonder about the lap dances, though... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.