Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, some of you seem to be forgetting that we're outside, in an open-air location.

Remember, its a sweets bar, not a sweets shop. Think of it like the ice cream stalls that open up during the summer, you go there, you buy what you want, and usually there's an outdoors seating area (that may or may not be managed by the stall owners depending on location) where you can go eat what you just paid for. Same general concept for Mason Square. It's an open-air location with many places to sit down and socialize (probably a fountain too for good measure now that I think about it, it seems like the kind of decoration the admins would put in place) and several surrounding shops, stalls and stores where the kids can go spend merit points.

I don't think it was ever generally 'discussed' what the parlor was like. I like most thought it was a shop of sorts. lol

One with stalls. One with stalls that freak Lelou out and make him go into irrationality. lol

I don't think it was ever generally 'discussed' what the parlor was like. I like most thought it was a shop of sorts. lol

One with stalls. One with stalls that freak Lelou out and make him go into irrationality. lol

Man you guys haven't been to a lot of sweets bars before hahah.

I can honestly say I have never been in a sweet bar before, heh. Is it anything like street food thingies? But attached to a building...

I can't say I have either Kuroh. It thought it was a parlor.

Are you talking about a food stall Kuroh?

Yeah that!!! A food store. I sat here for a full 2 minutes attempting to remember the term. Thanks, Sin!!

there was not great detail put into what the location looked like, no. However, I did kind of intend this line "As he waited for his order to be processed, he put up his hand to shield his eyes from the early afternoon sun and started whistling out a small musical tone." to let you know we were outside. along with the fcat that i never actally mentioned him going indoors anywhere. I've also personally never heard of an indoor sweets bar.

That said, lets all try to more specific with out locations, and try to use words generally common. If it's uncommon, or if we feel someone may not know what it is exactly--for the sake of being simple.

Because I'm not really familiar with sweets bars.

Edit: That's more a food vendor in America. Which can also be a food stall if set up along other stalls. lol

Yeah, when I saw the words Sweets bar I instantly though of Milky Way or three Muskateer. lol

Also I literally didn't know what a Three Musketeer chocolate was until the other day.

LOL

Just goes to show how random our knowledge is in this world. It's very interesting.

It definitely is!! We all live in different places, so everything from common knowledge to language is different for each of us :) (except Tanz and I, who are from the same place)

"As he waited for his order to be processed, he put up his hand to shield his eyes from the early afternoon sun and started whistling out a small musical tone."

Also, not to be a smartass or anything, I'm just saying; your character could have been sitting by a window INSIDE somewhere. Even if you did not say explicitly "window" your character was shielding his eyes from the sun and that could have been inside--or out.

All that said, I don't really see the harm in that minor hiccup. We are all meeting, this the first meeting indoors or outside regardless, we should focus on that and see where that leads. :)

Oh, where are you guys from? I'm from Germany...yes, the illustrious Nazi state....J/k. I'm glad Germany has improved vastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.