Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess that the majority of those people are american.

just because most places that I've heard of in canada, it's taught in schools to be pretty un-PC to call first nations 'indians'. Same as with calling inuit peoples 'eskimo'.

of course, living in the maritimes, i can't exactly speak or an entire country that spans the breadth of an entire continent either, so for all i know "indians" couls still be a common monicker out in B.C or in the praries.

Oh my God, this one time I was talking to my friend on this open chat space type thing, right? Well, I make this joke about the red dot (Its caled "Bindi") being a target sight. This other person, out of completely the blue goes "Oh, you're Indian? What tribe are you from?" And I just started cracking up. My friend was like "Uh, hey, so um--I'm Indian Indian. You know, like from India?"

lol, yeah, go ahead and give them all a short reply Sin.

What if I were to say my posts thus far were shortened versions? xD I am much like Vale and Tanzanite--my posts were always, originally, much larger.

lol, then i suppose it would be more accurate to say that your real interest is writing a novel over being in a roleplay.

lol, but all joking aside, It'll probably intimidate a few people if all your posts are quite so large, so it would behoove you to practice saying the same things but in fewer words.

Was that short enough? xD I tried, I did.

lol, it was entirely satisfactory

Hey, is Broken Dreams still open for applications??? (hey Tanzinite :P)

Aww hey. And you mean Mirrors :P

Also I vouch for Kuroh. She's damn good.

I'm going to guess that the majority of those people are american.

just because most places that I've heard of in canada, it's taught in schools to be pretty un-PC to call first nations 'indians'. Same as with calling inuit peoples 'eskimo'.

of course, living in the maritimes, i can't exactly speak or an entire country that spans the breadth of an entire continent either, so for all i know "indians" couls still be a common monicker out in B.C or in the praries.

Yeah, it's not PC, but it doesn't stop some people from doing it. Plus it's still in the books of the government as Indians (because they are slow, maybe?) and probably also still as Eskimos. The government is way behind the politically correct wagon.

Oh my god I said Dreams oops... MIRRORS not dreams. Also. Thank you Tanz!!!

Almost done an application, too.

Character Template

Name: Andrew Archer

Appearance:
f5421281-0166-4850-8aeb-c2b991f6dff1_zps33d7cadb.jpg

Psychosis: Histrionic Personality Disorder (manipulative, attention seeking, easily bored, harmful impulsiveness, emotional instability, etc.), self-arm for attention

Psychic Power: Sensation Manipulation/Aisthikinesis. It is a sub-field of telepathy in that he can make people feel certain things. Andrew can use this power on himself, as well as others, though using it on himself it rather like when you tickle yourself. It just isn't as effective as it would be if someone else were doing it to you. Sensation manipulation is the ability to manipulate the sensations of oneself, and others. Basically, this means that (to a point) he can make people feel the sensation of pain, pleasure, discomfort, and more. However, because he is only at level C, and is a natural, he can't use his powers to anywhere near their full capacity.

He can make people feel any sensation, as long as it is not prolonged or too intense. If the subjects of his ability are mentally strong, he can't do anything to them. On the opposite side of the scale, if they are very susceptible, then he can easily make them feel the sensation of almost anything within reason. Once again, he can use his powers on both himself and others, but they don't work as well when he tries to use them on himself.

For Andrew to manipulate a person's senses, he must be in contact. Generally, his preference is to touch them using his hand as that is the easiest method for him to use. Also, he is limited to only affecting one person at a time, though the effects wear off slowly depending on how much power he uses. Also, physical sensations (such as pain, heat, or a chill) are easy for him to manipulate in people and he is quite good at it, while changing how they feel is a lot harder. He can make them feel more instinctual things like pleasure or fear, while other feelings like anger or disgust are a lot harder for him to influence and he has yet to reach a level where he can influence those feelings.

Psychic Type: Natural, though only recently. It took a lot of willpower to let go of the effects of Kaleidoscope on his powers, but his need to escape helped him through the process. He still longs to feel the higher level of strength the drug gave him, but knows that he shouldn't go back unless it is necessary.

Personality: Andrew is, despite his disorder, or perhaps because of it, quite a cheerful person on the surface. His take on life seems quite optimistic, and he's always trying to up his enjoyment of things. But while his face tends towards a smile more easily than a frown, he is not exactly always happy. He smiles when he is amused, joyful, or even annoyed, but frowns only when angry or incredibly upset. It is when Andrew is bored, however, that he is at his most dangerous and unhappy. He is bored very easily, and is willing to do almost anything to alleviate said boredom. People feel the most uncomfortable or uncertain around him when he is in a particularly monotonous frame of mind, as this mood is generally followed by some sort of drama or attempt at manipulation.

When it comes to morality, Andrew is a little lacking. It isn't that he has no morals, but more that he does not try to keep to them. He is impulsive at times, and does not think of his morals (of which there are few) before acting. There are a few things he just won't do, like kill or seriously harm someone, but he will emotionally manipulate people any way he can, even if he has to use his abilities. Andrew really does enjoy trying to manipulate the people around him, and he really hates boredom or monotony.

History:
Andrew Archer started off as a pretty normal kid. Sure, his mom had disappeared when he was two years old, but he had been too young to remember her face, and lived a relatively boring life with his dad. Mr. Archer was a lawyer, and was therefore always busy. From the age of 6 onwards, Andrew found himself coming home from school to an empty house and instructions to heat up a frozen meal. His dad would come home late, and after a quick kiss to his son's forehead, would barricade himself in his office and work. Perhaps it was because he still grieved over the sudden disappearance of the love of his life, or maybe he just loved his work, but he never gave himself a day off or more than a few hours of free time. Andrew was, in many senses of the word, alone.

He wasn't a particularly sociable child, always off reading on his own or sitting inside all day as other children didn't really like to talk to him. He did, however, interact quite often with his teachers, who described him as a charming boy who always pulled at their heartstrings with his large eyes and small smile. One day, when he was 11 years old, his teacher cut her hand pretty badly. Seeing as she was his favourite teacher, he didn't like to see her in pain and was quite upset. He tried to help her out, and was pretty affected by the experience of seeing his teacher in so much pain. That night, he was up wishing and hoping for some way to stop her from ever feeling like that again. His wish wasn't granted, at least not for a few years yet, but he did spend more time trying to use his quiet charm for good. Unfortunately, the more he started to try to make friends, the more he found that manipulating them was a lot easier than actually trying to be friends naturally. He spent a lot of time lying, dramatizing everything, and even going so far as to cause trouble to make others feel sympathy for him.

The more Andrew manipulated people and the older he got, the more he found that regular activities bored him, that he was becoming more and more impulsive, and that manipulating people was just so much fun. It took a few years before his father realized the change in behaviour in his son, and he only did so when he came home one night to find his son with talking with multiple people in a manner that was very unlike his usual self, getting them to do things that were not normal for 14 year old children (ie. daring them to steal or cross a highway without looking first). Mr. Archer was disturbed to see the massive change in his son's behaviour from when the other teens were there and when he was alone again.

For the next year or so, Mr. Archer tread lightly around his son and began to see more and more evidence that something strange was going on, that his son's personality was changing drastically. Andrew had become something of a leader to a group of people who sympathized with him and admired his confidant and vain personality, and he completely relied on their admiration and attention to keep himself entertained. They followed his orders most of the time, with any disobedience causing Andrew to dramatically say they've "betrayed him" or something along those lines. Over that period of time, he became so bored with his life that he would impulsively steal things from stores and other people, verbally (and occasionally physically) abuse his so called followers, and even got into some self-harming behaviour (such as burning himself for sympathy and extra attention or putting himself into dangerous situations for excitement).

Just a few months after Andrew's 15th birthday, he was finally taken to Brewster when his father could no longer handle the attacks of impulsivity or the fear of what Andrew was doing to himself on his own time. Andrew, meanwhile, was finding it increasingly impossible to control his impulses, and found that even the most exciting of things were becoming boring and useless, thus his turn to dangerous or harmful activities.

From the first day at the Brewster Juvenile Institute onwards, Andrew felt uncomfortable and detached, like he was missing something important. It was a more interesting, yet more constricting life than that of home. He slowly began to develop his powers with the help of the scientists and Kaleidoscope, starting off small but slowly realizing that his years of emotional manipulation helped him to understand his sensation manipulation powers just that much more. Within a year, he had pushed himself to the level of a C, and months later was trying to reach a B. However, he still felt strangely off, like he needed to change somehow to be truly comfortable again.

It was only when he found out about the naturals and slowly weaned himself off of the drug that he felt normal again; more in control of himself than before Brewster's, but less in control than when on the drug. For him, it was just the right amount of excitement. Now, he is a part of the Broken Mirrors as a natural, and desperately wants out of the confining and rule-bound Institute he has called home for about 2 years now.

EDIT: Changed history and added to Psychosis

EDIT 2: Added to Psychic Power

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Buio
Character Template

Appearance:

Psychosis: Histrionic Personality Disorder (manipulative, attention seeking, easily bored, harmful impulsiveness, emotional instability, etc.)

Psychic Power: Sensation Manipulation. It is a sub-field of telepathy in that he can make people feel certain things. Andrew can use this power on himself, as well as others, though using it on himself it rather like when you tickle yourself. It just isn't as effective as it would be if someone else were doing it to you. Sensation manipulation is the ability to manipulate the sensations of oneself, and others. Basically, this means that (to a point) he can make people feel the sensation of pain, pleasure, discomfort, and more. However, because he is only at level C, and is a natural, he can't use his powers to anywhere near their full capacity.

He can make people feel any sensation, as long as it is not prolonged or too intense. If the subjects of his ability are mentally strong, he can't do anything to them. On the opposite side of the scale, if they are very susceptible, then he can easily make them feel the sensation of almost anything within reason. Once again, he can use his powers on both himself and others, but they don't work as well when he tries to use them on himself.

Psychic Type: Natural, though only recently. It took a lot of willpower to let go of the effects of Kaleidoscope on his powers, but his need to escape helped him through the process. He still longs to feel the higher level of strength the drug gave him, but knows that he shouldn't go back unless it is necessary.

Personality: Andrew is, despite his disorder, or perhaps because of it, quite a cheerful person on the surface. His take on life seems quite optimistic, and he's always trying to up his enjoyment of things. But while his face tends towards a smile more easily than a frown, he is not exactly always happy. He smiles when he is amused, joyful, or even annoyed, but frowns only when angry or incredibly upset. It is when Andrew is bored, however, that he is at his most dangerous and unhappy. He is bored very easily, and is willing to do almost anything to alleviate said boredom. People feel the most uncomfortable or uncertain around him when he is in a particularly monotonous frame of mind, as this mood is generally followed by some sort of drama or attempt at manipulation.

When it comes to morality, Andrew is a little lacking. It isn't that he has no morals, but more that he does not try to keep to them. He is impulsive at times, and does not think of his morals (of which there are few) before acting. There are a few things he just won't do, like kill or seriously harm someone, but he will emotionally manipulate people any way he can, even if he has to use his abilities. Andrew really does enjoy trying to manipulate the people around him, and he really hates boredom or monotony.

History:
Andrew Archer started off as a pretty normal kid. Sure, his mom had disappeared when he was two years old, but he had been too young to remember her face, and lived a relatively boring life with his dad. Mr. Archer was a lawyer, and was therefore always busy. From the age of 6 onwards, Andrew found himself coming home from school to an empty house and instructions to heat up a frozen meal. His dad would come home late, and after a quick kiss to his son's forehead, would barricade himself in his office and work. Perhaps it was because he still grieved over the sudden disappearance of the love of his life, or maybe he just loved his work, but he never gave himself a day off or more than a few hours of free time. Andrew was, in many senses of the word, alone.

He wasn't a particularly sociable child, always off reading on his own or sitting inside all day. He did, however, interact quite often with his teachers, who described him as a charming boy who always pulled at their heartstrings with his large eyes and small smile. One day, when he was 11 years old, his teacher cut her hand. Seeing as she was his favourite teacher, he didn't like to see her in pain and was upset; he then touched her arm. Moments later, his teacher was staring at him with fear in her eyes, telling him that she could no longer feel her hand at all, though it continued to bleed. From then on, he kept trying to understand what had happened. He would touch peoples arms and hands, and try to get them to feel something, anything. Slowly, he began to realize that if he made them feel warmth and a bit of happiness just by touching them and concentrating, than they would be drawn to him more and more. He started to use his newfound, yet still relatively weak abilities to make "friends" and to entertain himself when he found life getting particularly monotonous.

The more Andrew used his powers, the more he found that regular activities bored him, that he was becoming more and more impulsive, and that manipulating people was just so much fun. It took a few years before his father realized the change in behaviour in his son, and he only did so when he came home one night to find his son with talking with multiple people, all of whom exuded a detached, yet somehow pleasant mood. They didn't pay any attention to Mr. Archer, and instead kept reaching for Andrew's hand. Mr. Archer was disturbed, even more so when he saw the look of glee his son's face that turned to boredom as soon as his "friends" were kicked out. By this point Andrew was 14.

For the next 15 months or so, Mr. Archer tread lightly around his son and began to see more and more evidence that something strange was going on, as well as that his son's personality was changing drastically. Just a few months before Andrew's 16th birthday, he was finally taken to Brewster when his father could no longer handle the attacks of impulsivity, the self-centeredness of his son, or how he was afraid of touching him for fear of having his senses manipulated. Andrew, meanwhile, was finding himself increasingly unable to control himself or his powers, and elected to only touching people he wanted to manipulate, lest he do something accidental.

From the first day at the Brewster Juvenile Institute onwards, Andrew felt uncomfortable and detached, like he was missing something important. It was only when he found out about the naturals and slowly weaned himself off of the drug that he felt normal again; more in control than before Brewster's, but less in control than when on the drug. For him, it was just the right amount of excitement. Now, he is a part of the Broken Mirrors as a natural, and desperately wants out of the confining and rule-bound Institute he has called home for a year and a bit now.

Well Kuroh I've taken some time to read over your CS and, though I'm not the GM of the RP, I've got some things to point out about your CS that you're going to need to fix. If you'd rather wait for Buio to give you his opinion on what needs fixing though I'll completely understand but I've got a good idea he'll back me up in some of his criticism.

First off the history is going to need to be re-written. It's not that it's bad, mind you, it's that your character couldn't have used or even known about his powers before going to the institute. It's been stated a few times that all the people sent to the institute only were able to tap into their dormant psychic abilities after arriving at the institute using the Kaleidoscope drug the administrators provided us.

Secondly, this is a point Buio may not back me on so I would implore you to wait for his overall ruling when he has some time to do so, I don't think the disorder alone is enough. Histrionic personality disorder isn't really one that necessarily leads to institutionalization. Most often it's treated with psychotherapy well the person continues their lives in everyday society. That said people suffering from Histrionic personality disorder often times suffer from other disorders such as bipolar disorder, somatoform disorder, substance use disorder, or even anorexia nervosa as a few examples. All of which can lead to institutionalization depending on the severity. I did much the same thing in my own CS by attaching a more severe disorder to my character that led to the development of the personality trait that defines him. So I'm not suggesting you change your personality disorder but add in another disorder that can explain his institutionalization. Namely I don't want you to completely change the personality disorder because I find it'd make for a nice little addition to our group here. :lol:

That's the only criticisms I really have for you and I've got class now so I've got to run anyway! Anyway Kuroh you can choose to take my criticisms or not, I won't hold anything against you if you choose not to but don't get discouraged by them. After all I think both Buio and I both would love to have more members to this group we've got here! :bsmile:

Last edited:
Well Kuroh I've taken some time to read over your CS and, though I'm not the GM of the RP, I've got some things to point out about your CS that you're going to need to fix. If you'd rather wait for Buio to give you his opinion on what needs fixing though I'll completely understand but I've got a good idea he'll back me up in some of his criticism....

Thanks for the heads up, Valeriuum! I've already been informed about the history thing, so I'm halfway through getting that one done. As for the disorder, I'll wait for Buio's criticisms before changing anything, but I'll certainly give it some thought. Thanks again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Kuroh I've taken some time to read over your CS and, though I'm not the GM of the RP, I've got some things to point out about your CS that you're going to need to fix. If you'd rather wait for Buio to give you his opinion on what needs fixing though I'll completely understand but I've got a good idea he'll back me up in some of his criticism.

First off the history is going to need to be re-written. It's not that it's bad, mind you, it's that your character couldn't have used or even known about his powers before going to the institute. It's been stated a few times that all the people sent to the institute only were able to tap into their dormant psychic abilities after arriving at the institute using the Kaleidoscope drug the administrators provided us.

Secondly, this is a point Buio may not back me on so I would implore you to wait for his overall ruling when he has some time to do so, I don't think the disorder alone is enough. Histrionic personality disorder isn't really one that necessarily leads to institutionalization. Most often it's treated with psychotherapy well the person continues their lives in everyday society. That said people suffering from Histrionic personality disorder often times suffer from other disorders such as bipolar disorder, somatoform disorder, substance use disorder, or even anorexia nervosa as a few examples. All of which can lead to institutionalization depending on the severity. I did much the same thing in my own CS by taking attaching a more severe disorder to my character that led to the development of the personality trait that defines him. So I'm not suggesting you change your personality disorder but add in another disorder that can explain his institutionalization. Namely I don't want you to completely change the personality disorder because I find it'd make for a nice little addition to our group here. :lol:

That's the only criticisms I really have for you and I've got class now so I've got to run anyway! Anyway Kuroh you can choose to take my criticisms or not, I won't hold anything against you if you choose not to but don't get discouraged by them. After all I think both Buio and I both would love to have more members to this group we've got here! :bsmile:

*claps* ladies and gentlemen, my (unofficial) co-GM. If he says something, 9 times out of 10 he's saying it because he knows what my opinion on things tend to be.

Thanks again for the help Val ^_^.

Character Template

Appearance:

Psychosis: Histrionic Personality Disorder (manipulative, attention seeking, easily bored, harmful impulsiveness, emotional instability, etc.), self-arm for attention

Psychic Power: Sensation Manipulation. It is a sub-field of telepathy in that he can make people feel certain things. Andrew can use this power on himself, as well as others, though using it on himself it rather like when you tickle yourself. It just isn't as effective as it would be if someone else were doing it to you. Sensation manipulation is the ability to manipulate the sensations of oneself, and others. Basically, this means that (to a point) he can make people feel the sensation of pain, pleasure, discomfort, and more. However, because he is only at level C, and is a natural, he can't use his powers to anywhere near their full capacity.

History:

He wasn't a particularly sociable child, always off reading on his own or sitting inside all day as other children didn't really like to talk to him. He did, however, interact quite often with his teachers, who described him as a charming boy who always pulled at their heartstrings with his large eyes and small smile. One day, when he was 11 years old, his teacher cut her hand pretty badly. Seeing as she was his favourite teacher, he didn't like to see her in pain and was quite upset. He tried to help her out, and was pretty affected by the experience of seeing his teacher in so much pain. That night, he was up wishing and hoping for some way to stop her from ever feeling like that again. His wish wasn't granted, at least not for a few years yet, but he did spend more time trying to use his quiet charm for good. Unfortunately, the more he started to try to make friends, the more he found that manipulating them was a lot easier than actually trying to be friends naturally. He spent a lot of time lying, dramatizing everything, and even going so far as to cause trouble to make others feel sympathy for him.

The more Andrew manipulated people and the older he got, the more he found that regular activities bored him, that he was becoming more and more impulsive, and that manipulating people was just so much fun. It took a few years before his father realized the change in behaviour in his son, and he only did so when he came home one night to find his son with talking with multiple people in a manner that was very unlike his usual self, getting them to do things that were not normal for 14 year old children (ie. daring them to steal or cross a highway without looking first). Mr. Archer was disturbed to see the massive change in his son's behaviour from when the other teens were there and when he was alone again.

For the next year or so, Mr. Archer tread lightly around his son and began to see more and more evidence that something strange was going on, that his son's personality was changing drastically. Andrew had become something of a leader to a group of people who sympathized with him and admired his confidant and vain personality, and he completely relied on their admiration and attention to keep himself entertained. They followed his orders most of the time, with any disobedience causing Andrew to dramatically say they've "betrayed him" or something along those lines. Over that period of time, he became so bored with his life that he would impulsively steal things from stores and other people, verbally (and occasionally physically) abuse his so called followers, and even got into some self-harming behaviour (such as burning himself for sympathy and extra attention or putting himself into dangerous situations for excitement).

Just a few months after Andrew's 15th birthday, he was finally taken to Brewster when his father could no longer handle the attacks of impulsivity or the fear of what Andrew was doing to himself on his own time. Andrew, meanwhile, was finding it increasingly impossible to control his impulses, and found that even the most exciting of things were becoming boring and useless, thus his turn to dangerous or harmful activities.

From the first day at the Brewster Juvenile Institute onwards, Andrew felt uncomfortable and detached, like he was missing something important. It was a more interesting, yet more constricting life than that of home. He slowly began to develop his powers with the help of the scientists and Kaleidoscope, starting off small but slowly realizing that his years of emotional manipulation helped him to understand his sensation manipulation powers just that much more. Within a year, he had pushed himself to the level of a C, and months later was trying to reach a B. However, he still felt strangely off, like he needed to change somehow to be truly comfortable again.

It was only when he found out about the naturals and slowly weaned himself off of the drug that he felt normal again; more in control of himself than before Brewster's, but less in control than when on the drug. For him, it was just the right amount of excitement. Now, he is a part of the Broken Mirrors as a natural, and desperately wants out of the confining and rule-bound Institute he has called home for about 2 years now.

EDIT: Changed history and added to Psychosis

I really like the character and there are no major flaws with him now that you've made the edits suggested by Valerium. That being said i would like to know a little bit more about his aisthikinesis (this would be the technical term for sensation manipulation) and its limitations. You explained what the power does pretty well, but i'd also like to know how he uses it. Does the ability require him to be in physical contact with someone, or to look them in the eyes, or some other prerequisite? Can he affect the sensations of multiple people, or just one at a time?

also, is it limited only to physical sensations (pain, pleasure, hot, cold, etc.) or can he also cause people to feel happy or afraid?

Note, also, that the more limitations you put on your power, the stronger i usually allow that power to be.

For example, if your guy has a long-range power that can affect multiple people, then I would usually only allow him to do something like make them feel a general sensation of substantial pain. However, if you were to put on the limitations that he could only use his power on one person at a time, i'd let you boost it to severe pain. If you limit it even further and said that he could only use his powers while in physical contact with a target then I'd be fine with him being able to cause ennough pain to straight up knock somebody out.

so yeah, keeping that in mind, i'd like you to tell me a bit more about the practical workings of his abilities.

beyond that though he's a really good character ^_^

Yeah, it's not PC, but it doesn't stop some people from doing it. Plus it's still in the books of the government as Indians (because they are slow, maybe?) and probably also still as Eskimos. The government is way behind the politically correct wagon.

well, it;s the harper administration, what can you do?

*claps* ladies and gentlemen, my (unofficial) co-GM. If he says something, 9 times out of 10 he's saying it because he knows what my opinion on things tend to be.

And 1 time out of 10 it's because I'm being an asshole. But luckily this was not one of those times. :lol:

I really like the character and there are no major flaws with him now that you've made the edits suggested by Valerium. That being said i would like to know a little bit more about his aisthikinesis (this would be the technical term for sensation manipulation) and its limitations. You explained what the power does pretty well, but i'd also like to know how he uses it. Does the ability require him to be in physical contact with someone, or to look them in the eyes, or some other prerequisite? Can he affect the sensations of multiple people, or just one at a time?

also, is it limited only to physical sensations (pain, pleasure, hot, cold, etc.) or can he also cause people to feel happy or afraid?

Note, also, that the more limitations you put on your power, the stronger i usually allow that power to be.

For example, if your guy has a long-range power that can affect multiple people, then I would usually only allow him to do something like make them feel a general sensation of substantial pain. However, if you were to put on the limitations that he could only use his power on one person at a time, i'd let you boost it to severe pain. If you limit it even further and said that he could only use his powers while in physical contact with a target then I'd be fine with him being able to cause ennough pain to straight up knock somebody out.

so yeah, keeping that in mind, i'd like you to tell me a bit more about the practical workings of his abilities.

beyond that though he's a really good character ^_^

Alright, Buio, I've added to Andrew's Psychic Powers as asked. :) And thanks!

I'm on a roll

For the Harry Potter fans

http://www.cracked.com/video_18521_the-worst-decision-ever-made-in-harry-potter-universe.html

Slytherin: "Avada Kedavra!" *Kills Barry*
Everyone else: "Is he alright?"

Slytherin: "You will not regret this, until it is too late."
Ravenclaw: "What?"
Slytherin: "Until it is too late!" *Evil laugh with Hufflepuff*

Ravenclaw: "It appears you speak parceltongue, the language of snakes."
Slytherine: "Yessssssssssthsssssssssthssssssssthsssssssssheeeee"
Ravenclaw: "I'll wait."
Slytherin: "ssssssssssssssss ha"

Slytherin: "I like nature."
Gryffindor: "There you go--nature lover!"

Ravenclaw: "And you've got a very passionate opinion when it comes to muggles so--"
Slytherin: "Muggles?! Where?" *Blows some stuff up*

I admit it--I did add to my post. A little hilarity to the suspenseful moment. lol

Wait, why are we talking about Harry Potter in this thread again? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.