Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh! I guess I missed that part.

I admit it--I did add to my post. A little hilarity to the suspenseful moment. lol

Wait, why are we talking about Harry Potter in this thread again? >.>

"Suddenly, he found himself sympathetic to the Nazi's and their reasoning for invading Poland. It was to get to the other side!"

I just...I can't believe that line was made. Of all the things to say you said that. And here I was thinking a why did the chicken cross the road joke would suffice. :lol:

xD! His diorder makes him think irrationally! I was just showing that!

Quick question. My character has to have met Jason and possible another one of them to be a part of Broken Mirrors, correct? I'm just trying to figure out how I'll be able to fit my first post in when I do.

Well Kuroh, if he has to have MET Jason--its past tense and thusly, already an event that has occurred.

Right now we are ALL meeting him in our first meeting ever held.

You can have met Jason or any other characters (Presuming they agree) as many times as you'd like. :)

Alrighty :D Thanks Sin.

I'll post once my name is added to the roster, I guess?

Yes, you should definitely wait before introducing us to your character.

Ehhh...I should read the thread instead of watching Cracked videos...

Hahaha. It's okay Tanzanite. :P

Alrighty :D Thanks Sin.

I'll post once my name is added to the roster, I guess?

Once Buio gives you the final thumbs up your good to go. Though if you'd like to write up a post and save it somewhere until he gives that final approval you can! Just remember to read the IC before you post so you can know what's happened so far in the meeting.

Yeah, and dont be like Vale and complain cause there are too many posts ahead of you. :lol:

Once Buio gives you the final thumbs up your good to go. Though if you'd like to write up a post and save it somewhere until he gives that final approval you can! Just remember to read the IC before you post so you can know what's happened so far in the meeting.

Sounds good!! I may have already written a post, heh... So I'll just wait patiently for the final approval :P And don't worry, I read over the IC before writing it.

Yeah, and dont be like Vale and complain cause there are too many posts ahead of you. :lol:

I will complain as much as I want to dammit! Especially when someone's writing 1600 god damn word posts that I need to read over. :drama:

>.> Everyone else liked them...v.v

Andrew is accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.