Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red King was my guy...too bad...the end

And yeah buio, we have that problem too. I can speak french but am embarrassed by my accent so I don't. i need to though, or 10 years of my life will have been wasted learning it

Kuroh loves shiro XD

and she tells me all the names since i can't keep them straight

Yes! Specifically-in-that-order. Haha.

KUROH HE KNOWS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
<3<3<3

If it helps I'm from Ontario and I don't know a damn lick of French. For very biased reasons that Buio already knows. :lol:

(Kuroh is a character on the show, I love Shiro but NOT AS MUCH AS ACTUAL KUROH DOES)

But yeah French wise I've forgotten SO much. I went to France and it was like, "haha nope."

And Kuroh, I didn't feel like saying Kuroh twice in one sentence like I've done now. Clearly your fave is Kuroh lol

Are those reasons Quebec?

No those reasons are more I didn't have an interest in it during school. And when I finally was allowed to stop taking French classes I dropped that language from my vocabulary pretty much immediately!

I know German, English (obviously?) Japanes, Chinese and SOME French. Though, I think Canadian French is supposedly...different somehow than regular vanilla French?

Lol. I love having a second language. Makes things interesting

I know German, English (obviously?) Japanes, Chinese and SOME French. Though, I think Canadian French is supposedly...different somehow than regular vanilla French?

Woah that's a lot.

And yes, it is. A lot of words are different, actually, which made it just that much harder for me to understand what the heckie people were saying.

Vanilla french sounds delicious (see what i did there?)

Um, I wouldn't know about Francy French, since I haven't been. It's not like Spanish where Spain and the rest of the Spanish speaking world have different verbs, I don't think.

Yeah? I guess I should try going to Canada one of these days just mess with people. xD

Lol, listen to the one who has been to france XD

All i know is i have problems with french movies (from France)

Sin, you vastly overestimate how many people here speak french, I think

Haha, I think you would end up being more confused than them, actually. Dunno

So, lets discuss the topics we've had so far; Foreign Languages, Cultural exchanges (Anime reference), and the fact hardly anyone but two people here knows what a 'sweets bar' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.