Broken Mirrors - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Kuroh are from le Canada
Buio is from Canada as well, though the other coast, from what I gather

Ou Canadiennes?

Although I guess if Buio is male then it has to be Canadiens

French is funny like that >.<

So you two are east coast and he is west coast or vise verse?

Also, I'm from Berlin but I was born in Munich. I'm sure you've heard of that place.

I lived a while in the US, mostly my adolescent years and my time in the Army before I was wound in Iraq while saving a buddy and two children.

Edit: Yes, French is funny. A really 'nasally' sort of dialect. No offense.

Us and bio are just about literally the furthest we can be from each other without hopping the pond.

And that's cool, Sin. Er...whose military?

Kuroh, I've been meaning to ask; is that Avatar a character from that Japanese anime where they have the big floating swords in the sky that fall down and cause unparalleled amounts of damage? I liked that one but I keep forgetting its name.

@Tanzanite The US Army.

lol, well, i could still live in nova scotia, which would be a little bit farther from the west coast lol.

also, val is yet another canadian in our midsts, as he lives in ontario

I am surrounded! Woe is me!

J/k I <3 you guys.

Kuroh, I've been meaning to ask; is that Avatar a character from that Japanese anime where they have the big floating swords in the sky that fall down and cause unparalleled amounts of damage? I liked that one but I keep forgetting its name.

Ahaha, that description made me laugh out loud :P And yes!!! Its called K-Project :D

Reactions: 2 people
also. I'm originally from north new-brunswick, from a town right on the border of quebec, so i myself am fully bilingual (my mother made a point of teaching me both languages simultaneously when i was a todler).

though my french spelling and vocabulary have gotten rusty since i barely ever use them since i got out of highschool

KUROH HE KNOWS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
<3<3<3

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, I totally like the dude thats all decked out in Blue with glasses. He's always so nonchalant. :P

Yeah its K-Project.

Ah yeah!!! Munakata :P (im kinda really in love with K so i know.. uh.... a lot about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.