Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karu smiled and grabbed his risk pulling him towards the elevator. She pressed the button and when it opened her face immediately paled.

There stood her cousins with there arms crossed and brows raised. "And who is this Karu?" they asked in perfect sync. They both had a tennis racket in one hand as they glared at Adec.
fff.jpg

Karuko blinked. "Werent you two at the tennis court?" she muttered -.-

"Yea but we saw you with your friends," one said

"and we wanted to welcome them." the other smirked.

Karu sighed looking up at Adec with sorry eyes. "These are my cousins, Adec, Andrew is the one in the blue, and Austin is the one in the yellow."

"No Austin is the one in the blue and Andrew is the one in the yellow." They spoke before sticking there tongues out.

"I don't care!" she gritted at them. She turned to Adec. "Theyre only here because they black mailed me. They wanted to meet some of the girls from our school." she explained. "They both attend Harvard but theyre on vacation."

"Speaking of girls..." Austin grinned evily looking towards the basement.

"See ya later Karu!!" they both waved running into the basement

Karuko went into the elevator pulling Adec behind with a huff. "mischievous brats.." she grum

Mag nodded a few times as she soaked in the information, staring at Kagami while doing her usual thing of running scenarios. "I see, I'll take note that Fuyoko's have a talent for bending reality, aswell as keeping information on myself to a minimal as a security measure; I do believe I've proven my 'mechanical eyes' are up to par." She crossed her arms while humming in monotone, rising to her full length again. She didn't react much towards the act of Kagami changing the statues into magma and then what would constitute as art, while it was impressive Mag simply didn't have much of an interest in fancy sculptures or murals. "Does this mean you've made a decision, or are you in the mood for more... tests." The last word sounded different, cold; colder than usual at least, it also didn't carry the more machine like quality it usually did.

"Well, there is one other thing i'd like to test, but I think I'll test that sometime in the next week without you knowing. Otherwise it wouldn't be a fair test." She stopped, and listened for a short time. She thought she could make out what sounded like footsteps moving quickly in their direction. "And now here is some more lab rats..." She turned off the light, walked into the middle of the room, and took on the form of a huge, volcanic monstrosity based on the Balrog from The Lord of the Rings. Except with much much more evilness. She then waited for the footsteps to reach the closed door at the bottom of the stairs. She whispered as quietly as she could, guaranteeing that no one outside the room could hear her. "Nesbit. When you see this illusion move, use your voice synthesiser program to create the sound of a hollow roar combined with a hissing flame. If you succeed, your worthiness as my apprentice will be proved."

Mag though it over for a few second, debating whether she'd wish to take part in this or not, it wasn't really something she'd ever bother with on her own; but it seemed like the Fuko would enjoy the spectacle, thus it was decided. Moving out of direct view from the entrance she hunkered down, her eyes dimming as she effectively switched to 'Radio mode' while not actually a thing it would make doing what she was about to far easier. Waiting for the cue to send out light vibrations, the sound there of along with light cracking and then the hiss if flames bursting from the earth itself before finally the requested roar. The idea of being a lackey of sorts to a ghost half her size did come off as a little bit odd however.

Adec stared at the twins in confusion when he first saw them appear from within the elevator. The way they glared at him made him feel uneasy and he gulped in fear. Deciding it was best to let Karu do the talking, he simply nodded when needed. Finally, he breathed a sigh of relief as he was pulled into the elevator and the door closed, "Is the grinning one normally that creepy? I feel like they were planning something horrible to do to me or the other guests."

Austin and Andrew came down the stairs.

"So where are the ladies..?" Austin asked his twin.

"What happened to the lights?" Andrew asked patting the walls in search of the light.

Austin gulped shaking a little. "Ugh..girls?" he called.

The twins hugged each other

XXXXXXXXXX

Karu shrugged feeling a little irritated with both of the boys. "Last year on my birthday they put a tarantula in a gift box." she muttered standing a little closer to him. It gave her comfort and not want to march down there and slap the twins silly. "Its just the way they are." she sighed softly as the elevator stopped. She stepped off as they came to the Study. It was almost just as big as there school library but it had a second floor. Bookshelves lined the walls. There was a table near a window which looked out onto a lake and there was a big comfy looking couch right in front of a fireplace. Near the stairs to the upper room was a drink stand with hot chocolate, coffe, and tea just like down in the game room except the one in the basement had soda's and sweets/

Last edited:
"Ehh... Excuse me, man?" Sekki asked, curious as to who this person-of-the-pool was. He took a few steps closer. He felt as if he were... missing something. Eh, what he didn't know couldn't hurt him. His fingers passed gently through his scalp and waited for the other student to respond. He felt the ripples in the water spread along the pool, giving him the dimensions and an approximation on the strength of the student. Which was nice to know. Sekki began tapping his fingers on the side of his leg. He was becoming really agitated, for some reason.

Upon seeing the footsteps enter the room, Kagami readied herself. She had made sure that the darkness veiling the room was too strong to see any faint image in. Under the shadowed conditions, she prepared all the appropriate energies she would need, then unleashed the illusion. To an untrained eye, the floor was now a chess board, the walls didn't exist, and forever in each direction, a charcoal fog stretched. She moved the Balrog, opening the wings and make it take a false breath in in order to give the robot some time to prepare. She then had it lean forward and roar, sending burning embers flying across the room, while the crimson glow of it's eyes and the orange of it's throat bathed the room in a hellish glow.

Right on cue the light rumbling noise started up, followed by the hissing flames and then into the roar; the two prior sounds still ongoing in the background of the new primary sound. It wasn't too difficult to be honest, but it wasn't anything spectacular either, she could be a very basic soundboard but she was by no means some sort of bass machine, she'd probably need a much darker color pallet to even match that name, but that was neither here nor there, she'd hopefully done her task as desired even if she added a little bit of extras.

Hmm, maybe it wasn't the time to go to the pool. "Ah, never mind mate, I'm leaving." He walked back to the locker, where an invite had been dropped in. It almost certainly wasn't braille. He picked it up ripped it open. Today, Sekki really couldn't be bothered to open his eyes. Saving up for a translator's machine, he could only guess by dragging his finger over the ink print. It seemed to be an invite of some sort to a party, maybe? Huh. He walked out to a car park, where a limousine was waiting. "I-is this for me?" He asked the chauffeur. It seemed whoever gave him this invite was very rich. A few more people were bundled into the limousine - had she invited the whole of her year? They arrived at the mansion and he stood awkwardly at the gates, where he could hear the pounding music and sound of chatter.

"Karuko!!!" the twins screamed holding each other eyes closed. Austin started crying as they shook sitting on the ground. Andrew blinked up at the thing blinking speechlessly at the monster.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A butler came to Sekki's side. "may I help you sir?"

"Karuko!!!" the twins screamed holding each other eyes closed. Austin started crying as they shook sitting on the ground. Andrew blinked up at the thing blinking speechlessly at the monster.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A butler came to Sekki's side. "may I help you sir?"

Kagami was unable to hold the illusion any longer due to a combination of her half-drunk state and her hysterical laughing fit, and the whole scene evaporated. When the dark mist faded, Kagami could be seen lying down, quite literally Rolling On the Floor Laughing. When she regained her composure, she stood up, red faced from the blood rush her face muscles had needed, walked over to the two crying children and just stood there, staring at them. Waiting for something to happen.

Austin glowered at the red haired female while Andrew looked at her with an expression that showed interest and curiousity. A blush covered the boys cheeks as he blinked green eyes at her. He pushed his brother away dusting himself off and holding out a hand. "Hi, im Andrew." he smiled

Mag stopped emitting the sound, slowly getting up and moving out of hiding to stand behind Kagami, her eyes back to their usual brightness. "They look like they'd make for perfect friends or lackeys for yourself Fuyoko. You'd have a red haired theme going on." She crossed her arms while nodding sagely, her eyes still locked on the twins.

"You're right, Nesbit. They would. Alright starting now, you too are my servants. Actually no, that makes it sound like you have a choice. You're my slaves. And your first task is to bring me the floor plan of this building. One of you do that. The other of you will go and collect every nerf gun you can find and bring them back here. This will be our base of operations."

"I like her." Andrew chuckled evily as they headed up the steps. He had his hands in his pockets as he looked back at her winking.

"She's bossy.." Austin muttered looking less enthusiastic. "Ill get the nerf guns," he sighed.

"Ill go to the study and get the plans." Andrew grinned before they both split up. Soon they both returned with nerf guns and plans. Austin dumped them onto the ground and Andrew feebily gave the red haired female the plans, "Im Andrew by the way, love. Anything else? Like specifically a kiss?"

"Don't kid yourself Andrew. You're no way near my league. I can transcend the mortal planes, alter reality and summon and banish things at will. What can you do? You can walk up a staircase and get nerf guns like I told you to." She turned to look at the guns. They weren't much, but they were in good condition. "Alright. Now one of you go and get as many balloons as you can find. The other gets that kind of invisible string that's really thin and that illusionists often use. Then after you've got those, I'm going to need a massive amount of silly string. I doubt these items will be a problem to obtain."

(I'm guessing that given they live with a nekomimi, they probably wouldn't be too surprised to learn of other supernaturals. Also has everyone forgotten that Kagami looks like a 12 year old? I expected that to be used to taunt her.))

Mag stared at the collection of nerf guns, slowly picking up one of the larger ones and resting it on her shoulder like a mounted cannon, carefully jamming it into place by using a pair of ethereal chains and the fact she wasn't wearing her thaumic collar. "You're rather bossy for someone your size; that aside, what do we require all these play arms for?" She look down at Kagami with a hint of curiosity, she had an idea, but considering the girl could spawn in objects at will she felt there was enough reason to ask.

"Pranking people is only really fun if you do it in the way it was designed to be done. Just spawning in things isn't the same. " For now she decided to ignore the comment about her height, making a mental note to attack Nesbit when it least expected it. She picked up two smaller pistol-like items, loading the darts in individually, before creating a leather holster for them, attaching them to her belt, and leaning over to study the floor plan. She studied it until the slaves returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.