Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karu gripped his hand tugging him towards the entrance of the school excitedly. This will be so much fun!! As they went out the door she continued to grip his hand. And no not unconsciously. His hand were soft and warm. She felt like the most luckiest person in the world to hold it too. She never thought that when she did get a crush on a guy that it would be a nerd. But who says opposites don’t attract? When they came to the limo she slid next in and looked at the driver. “Hey Rafe!” she greeted the butler then leaned up towards him. “Did you get the party things I asked for?”
“Yup.” The man said in a British accent like her own.
“Beers?”
“Check.”
“Parents out of the way?”
“They’ve both returned to Hawaii but yea, check.”
“Hmm did you lock all the room doors just in case any of the dirty couples get drunk in-“
“Please don’t detail this again Madam.” The butler flushed. “Check.”
“Pools clean?” she asked raising a brow.
“Yes Lady Karuko.” The butler rolled his eyes.
“Good.” ^-^ she sat back and looked to Adec. “Now we just wait and see what other kids are gonna ride with us, only for a few minutes though.” She sat on her hands kicking her legs back and forth.
“Adec-Sinpai?” she asked looking at her feet in deep thought.

((@Karuko_TheShifter It's "senpai" not "sinpai".))

This was one of the times that Kagami was grateful that her control over matter was indefinite. She had spent a good part of the last half an hour incorporeal, following the cat-girl around after hearing talk of a party. She always liked parties. They were an excellent excuse to annoy people, and given she acted like a drunk person half the time anyway, she wouldn't need to drink much of those disgusting liquids. She had stood with them in the library for a bit, invisible of course, and observed the machine-droid. It reminded her of a film she had watched a couple of years previously. What was it called... Oh yes that was it. "Star Wars Episode II, Attack of the Clones." The droid reminded her of the droids that the bad-guys used in that. She noticed that the droid wasn't actually particularly well built. From what it said, it seemed that the machine was focused more upon investigating whether or not artifices could harness magic, rather than trying to resemble a human. The voice bank was frankly awful, if she were to state her opinion. But then, given the voice banks called Vocaloids that she'd heard, it'd be pretty much impossible for other artificial voices to compete. The personality programming also seemed to have been done by a three year old. Over the course of her observation she noticed nearly no emotion shown whatsoever.

She then followed them around some more, eventually boarding a long, flat vehicle, while still invisible. She took a seat dangerously close to the librarian and the nekomimi, and established a thought aura that would affect anyone else boarding the vehicle and make them think that they wanted to sit in a seat other than the one she was occupying. She planned to wait for the vehicle to have started moving, then appear 5 minutes or so into the journey, and scare the devil out of everyone.

Mag had succeeded in one of her tasks; she'd managed to store enough energy that the ends of her cables had a small pulsating dome of energy, now though, she was having a bit of trouble getting rid of the surplus she was carrying around. Her cube which she'd tethered to one of said conjured chains was being lugged around on her back, one could say she'd grown rather attached to the metal cube, it was a sort of block-shaped companion to her in this world of the living... and living impaired. "Well... the note said something about a party outside; the library is shut and I've got little else to do, I'm fairly certain the creators would want me to adapt to social intricacies, so it's settled then." Whether she was simply announcing her thoughts or talking to the block might not have been clear, but as per always, there were the generic students taken aback by the mechanical structure moving about with a smaller metal construct.

After about a minute of walking she'd reached the meeting place, there was a limo; there was no way in tartarus herself and Brick would manage to fit in there without damaging the vehicle. Heck, she'd probably even have to take off her thaumic collar, she wasn't too worried about just leaving either in the open considering it would be far too heavy for a regular person to try and carry off as loot, but she was quite fond of both said things; alas, an objective is an object. Thus after about another minute of dropping the cube and her collar and then chaining the two together (Rather flimsily at that due to her conduit being removed) she finally reached to open the limo door and climb inside, possibly causing the limo to lean slightly to the side of her entry first and then the other way as she found a seat away from the door she used. "Hello librarian, thank you for the book, it was informative; and hello to you party planner, this will be my first party so my apologies if I do anything out of the norm." She then turned her head to stare between the two and at where Kagami was seated, not making it very clear if she or could not see her.

Adec had quietly sat down next to Karu, sinking into the comfortable seat as he listened to his friend speak to the driver. However, one of the items on the check list grabbed his attention, "Wait, beer? Uh-oh, looks like I'll have to be careful then." He remembered the lessons he had received in the past about alcohol and how it could affect his magical powers. The exact details were unknown to him, but it would supposedly make his powers go out of control.

As Magda sat down, he nodded to her and observed how her gaze lingered on another seat. Checking it, he saw it was empty but remembered how there was a girl who could turn invisible. Filing away the possibility, he turned to look at Karu, "Yes, Miss Karu?"

Karu blinked at the android curiously. "You look so....cool!!!" she squeeled jumpily clapping her hands in excitement. "This will be the best party ever!! Rafe pass some vodka back here!!!" she squeaked.

The driver passed back a large bottle of vodka. They had waited long enough, it was time to leave now.

Karuko took the bottle popping it open as Rafe turned the music up which boomed the Vocaloid band while the limo pulled away. Karu looked to Adec as he answered. She blushed. "N-nevermind.." she said almost in a whisper before looking to Mag-Senpai.
"Caan I touch you?" she asked cocking her head with a soft laugh

Last edited:
Mag slowly shifted her gaze over to Karu, a brow raised due to the girls sudden request. "You... desire to touch me? I don't see the harm in it, though I fail to understand the appeal as to why you'd wish to." She shrugged before reaching out an arm for the cat-girl to satisfy her curiosity, turning her head slightly towards Kagami and Adec, though her iris' more focused on the mage. "Is this common practice, or does it have to do with the fact I'm a construct?"

((Y'know, for someone who watches anime, you don't know much about japanese, do you? Mag can't be a senpai because she isn't in the school grade above Karuko. It would have to be Magda-san, Magda-chan, Magda-kun, Magda-sama or Magda-dono, although those last 4 can't really apply because Magda is neither a male nor worthy of chan, sama or dono.))

Although she didn't think enough time had passed yet, she really wanted some of that vodka. She also recognised the song that was playing and had a sudden urge to sing along. She decided not to waste the opportunity though. She move over so she could literally breath down the cat's neck if she wanted to, and turned off her invisibility while simultaneously creating a pulse of frigid air to send shivers down the spines of the three other non-mechanical inhabitants of the car. She then snatched the vodka out of the girls hand before she'd had a chance to pour it, conjured a glass and began to fill it. She wished she could summon alcohol too, but apparently that was one of the two exceptions to her reality controlling powers. She also had a hard time buying it herself, given she was eternally 14. And even then looked about 12.

((that party x party song would suit this well rn.))

Karu poked the droid and grinned. "Cool.." ^w^ she laughed as they entered through a large set of shiny black gates and the limo started on a path with seemingly perfect flowers. Karu squeeled when she turned to se the blue haired girl beside her. Her face turned ghostly white but she didn't say anything. Daisys , Violets, Roses, ect. The bushes and trees were perfectly trimmed and so was the grass. As they cam closer to the main parking area they passed a large tennis court on there left where two boys were playing tennis, both looking exactly alike with red hair but that's all you could see from afar. The limo slowed to a hault as they pulled in front of the huge mansion. Four butlers opened the doors on each side with one hand, platters with tiny sandwiches, sushi, and carrots on them. "Welcome to Sanji Manor." they all spoke in sync. Karu grabbed Adec's hand once more dragging him toward the open doors of the Manor. "This is gonna be so much fun!!" she squeeled tugging him inside. (Youre a butt bestie >.> I hope you know that. And ive honestly only watched 4 different series of animes so that's why I don't know much I guess)

((Chuckles haughtily. Why, you're the 6th person to say that today. Only watching 4 series would explain it then. I shall no longer insult you. I cannot guarantee I won't continue correcting you though.))

((Chuckles haughtily. Why, you're the 6th person to say that today. Only watching 4 series would explain it then. I shall no longer insult you. I cannot guarantee I won't continue correcting you though.))
((Yea yea yea>.> Glares))

Adec grimaced and covered his ears at Karu's squeal, "Ow..." He began to silently curse the red-haired girl, knowing she was the cause of the neko's terror. As they arrived at the house, he watched alongside the others, noting the number of garden plants he could use in his research. As the doors opened and he was pulled out, he gently blushed, surprised at Karu was okay with the display of affection in front of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
((For the last time! Kagami's got red hair! My avatar represents my 2 favourite characters from an anime and vocaloid. Not Kagami!))

Kagami once again stepped through the wall of the car. She hadn't be using this power much recently, and she was kind of addicted to the weird tingly sensation that occurred when she walked through metal. She followed them up the path, looking at the plants along the way. She noticed a belladonna plant in there, which struck her as rather strange.

Last edited:
The music playing was really loud so Karu raised her voice to speak to the two. "Hey guys the drinks and foods in the kitchen! Pools in the back and theres a study on the third floor, game room in the basement and on the fourth floor there's a inside Jacuzzi!! The servants or maids can direct you!" she stood on her toes to reach Adecs ear. "I thought you might want to see it, my cousins , the boys who were on the tennis court, they read a lot like you so they use it but im only in there when I need to use the phone." she said almost excitedly. "Want a tour?" she asked

Kagami's ears pricked up at the sound of "game room." The only way they could have pricked up more is if she had ears like Karuko's and that could literally prick up. She said out loud, to no one in particular, that she was going to be in the game room if anyone wanted her and that they probably ought to keep their wits about them because drunk Kagami is dangerous Kagami.

As he entered the house, Adec's blush disappeared once again as the music began to overpower his hearing. He looked around the room a moment, wondering what it would be like when it was filled up before noticing the others were talking. Straining to hear everyone, he noted the word "study" and nodded when Karu said she thought he would want to see it. He smiled at Karu's question, "Sounds good, I don't want to get lost in this place."

Mag continued to glance about to place as she followed in Kagami's general direction, considering she couldn't take a direct path much like the ghost she instead opted to take the scenic route, she'd had a bit of experience with video games, and considering she was an android it wasn't too difficult to guess at how that had gone; simply put, the scientists felt there was little to be gained pursuing that path. Once finally arriving she paced around in the room looking somewhat last. "Ghost girl? Little red spectre? I was made to believe you'd be here; would you be interested in a companion or rival in your misadventures?"

Kagami decided to have some fun with this android. Remaining invisible, she materialised 8 statues of Knights around the otherwise circular room, and temporarily removed the other games. "Let's see how observant your mechanical eyes are, shall we Nesbit?" She conjured eight orbs of light, each placed in the outstretched hands of a knight. They pulsated irregularly, flashing between ice blue and pale pink. She then chose an orb at random and moved to stand under it. While she was still invisible, there were a few fluctuations or imperfections in the crossing of realities, especially if she was having to maintain a lot of other presences simultaneously. She wanted to test this machine to see if the inferior un-life-form would be able to keep up with her and not get in her way.

Mag stared directly at Kagami, raising a brow again before lazily approaching her position, fiddling and giving the summoned objects more interest than the ghost girl herself. "So, is this a trait you posses, an ability due to being whatever specifically you are; or simply an advanced spell? It's rather interesting." She tampered with the things a little longer before finally crouching down to stare at eye-level with the girl. "Thank you for that cube by the way, it has been extremely useful so far; though it does seem to startle some of the other students."

Kagami was somewhat surprised to see the inferior being notice her movement from just a fluctuation in the light refraction, but she realised it was only to be expected from something that had cameras for eyes. "As a Fuyoko I could probably do anything I wanted if I put my mind to it. Most of us tend to stick to reality manipulation though, simply for it's usefulness. While reality alteration is incredibly complex and requires intense practice, it's definitely worth it in the end. The reason that so few can actually master it though is that it requires a very high mental ability. In order to edit the reality of something, one must be able to fully comprehend that thing, which is why it's considerably easier to create some extra hydrogen than it is to summon a small aeroplane. The most annoying part of this is that it's impossible to edit the reality of anything that is possessed by a soul without having a very strong relationship with said soul. I could probably alter your matter, but I wouldn't be able to alter that of the cat or the librarian. But, once you get past the intelligence barrier, the possibilities are endless." As if to prove her point, she proceeded to turn the knights into searing hot magma. She made the magma swirl in the air, then solidified it instantly, resulting in an incredibly ornate web-like pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.