Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just found that. Some of those are interesting. None of them even scratch the surface though. Try coming to England. We'll prank you so hard you never think straight again. This one time we got the entire class to wear a mask of Simon Cowell on the day that a new kid came into the class and wore our trousers really high and said nasty things.
And that truly sounds terrifying. We once all gelled our hair up, even the girls with long hair, i.e me, to pretend there was a fan on the floor, which someone drew on like... A-negative-1 paper and pretended we were all being blown away when the teacher came in. She started screaming and turned off all the power for the school. We all got sent to isolation :/

We dun abandoned yous. Go back to ye seals and ye water-horses. We shall continue our alchohol fueled party without you. And then we shall laugh in your face on the next school day. (On that note, does anyone have any idea what happend to THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON of monday? We had the first lesson, and then... party...?)

And that truly sounds terrifying. We once all gelled our hair up, even the girls with long hair, i.e me, to pretend there was a fan on the floor, which someone drew on like... A-negative-1 paper and pretended we were all being blown away when the teacher came in. She started screaming and turned off all the power for the school. We all got sent to isolation :/
That's great :P. Must have taken a LOT of gel though. I don't think i'd be able to do it with mine ever.

-Gives you a hug- Well, you're enjoying the pool with the Nymph! Ooorr we could just put into play, if it's acceptable with Kuro that the butler returned to pick up any students with an invitation that simply arrived a little later.

Yeah, I literally had to use a whole pot. Spent my whole allowance.

Ugh, I'm not getting any alerts for the actual roleplay. Sorry, I thought everyone had just mehhed.

That sounds dreadful; the gel part, the prank sounds hilarious, biggest thing myself and a few other students ever did was turn the classroom into a winter wonderland using foam and fire extinguishers... we (It was totally me) miiight have blasted the class nark with one of said fire extinguishers, but there is no proof to this! Not to mention the teacher totally didn't reward us for blasting the kid, not at all, there were no cakes and mini party later that week.

I wasn't getting alerts for it either, and I probably wouldn't have realised people hadn't just mehhed if Karuko hadn't shouted at me as loud as written words can to and I quote "Get in the god damn limo!"

As for school pranks, how's this? once a couple of years ago, we had a non-uniform day, and everyone else came in generic branded clothes. I spent 4 days making a suit of papier mache armour, painted it silver and walked around all day pretending I was a spirit knight from the abyss.

Additionally, I just tricked my sister into eating the soft cookie at the top of the pack so I get all the crunchy ones :D

I prefer softer cookies. And that is an amazing prank.

I'm going to drop out of this rp, just so you all know. Sorry.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Is it bad that I now need to ask "Wait who were you again?"

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Is it bad that I now need to ask "Wait who were you again?"
I was Caius (the nymph) lol. And that's pretty much a summary of exactly why I'm dropping it.

Oh right. You only made like 3 posts, which explains why I dont remember the character much.

On another note, when I move to Japan I am 100% guaranteed to become a hoarder. The amount of awesome pictures they have on everything. Even pizza boxes. I also would have no issue fighting in the Japanese military now, if it meant I got to fly one of these:
a9Mpv90_460s.jpg
I'm also going to end up as the poorest person in the country.
images

But on the plus side, it does mean that I'll own a shit ton of awesome stuff.

Hey hey, how do you all like NIGHTMARES?

Not very much. And I am very sad to hear that, Alek, but what is done is done.

Hey. Hey. Hey.
Can Sekki develop a romantic interest to Kagami? I think it might be cool is both Andrew (or is it that other twin?) fight for you.
And I officially make you a Co-GM. If you want to be.

YAAY I GET TO BE CO-GM. You hear that you guys? That means I'm better than you! hah JK. Yeah I think a love-triangle could be interesting, especially if they were fighting over hopeless love given that Kagami's even more extreme than a tsundere. Even if she were ever to become attracted to either of them, she wouldn't admit it to herself, let alone anyone else :P

She's just a tsun... or would it be just a dere; either way, she's one of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.