Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rrrrukooo! How can you not have the greatest song EVER on that list!? (Purely personal opinion) Raddaraddaradda!
Needs more party!

Honestly, it's not even my faaavorite, buuut I've been listening to it so much lately.

Rrrrukooo! How can you not have the greatest song EVER on that list!? (Purely personal opinion) Raddaraddaradda!
Needs more party!

Honestly, it's not even my faaavorite, buuut I've been listening to it so much lately.
Oh I love that song :P I'm making a game ATM that's partially based off of it :D. But the list is just for easy access to songs i use for writing inspiration.

Fair 'nuff, and ooohh! Good luck with your endeavors!

Thanks! If i ever finish it, I'll probably end up pasting a link to the download in my signature, so you might come across it some time.

After your latest post, the block is now manifesting in my imagination as this:
175px-Portal_Companion_Cube.png
You should get antigravity magic and use a chain to float the cube like a balloon :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but if the beer is a lie, then how drastic is the falsity behind the cake!?

Ill edit mine too if you look up what wet willie is >.>

I have decided to officially join the Persona 5 hype train.

Yeah I just found that. Some of those are interesting. None of them even scratch the surface though. Try coming to England. We'll prank you so hard you never think straight again. This one time we got the entire class to wear a mask of Simon Cowell on the day that a new kid came into the class and wore our trousers really high and said nasty things.

I like how we've all completely abandoned @TheBitterBunny here... In their own RP too :P

In other news, here's a song that's literally about vegetable juice.

And here's the origin of Nyan Cat, which I just stumbled upon while browsing the Tube of You.

The quality of those lyrics are astounding.

NOOOOOO!

YOU CAN'T ABANDON ME.

NO, IT'S ABSOLUTELY 100% NOT MY FAULT I EXCLUDED MYSELF FROM ROLEPLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.