Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were going to Russia afterwards then you could commit the crime from anywhere because everyone knows that Russia doesn't have a legal system.

Random diversion to avoid conflict, I think.

Precisely. And if I were to get caught, I'd stab someone in the eyeballs with an icicle and cut out their tongues and hands with a breadknife which would then be put in a furnace, then let them die. The weapon melts away, and in between death and dying, they had no form of witness/evidence. Oh, and to cover up my footprints, I'd steal the victim's shoes, and wear them at the crime. They would then realise that any evidence they do find is probably a lie and they wouldn't be able to tell truth from false.

Name: Jinroth
Species: Draco-Elf
Appearence:

[spoili][/spoili]
Personality:
Jinroth is typically a quiet person, but normally will speak his mind about everything. So he's very blunt. If his friends and or family are in danger he will fight to protect them, and or avenge them. He believes highly in Honor and tradition as most Draco-Elves are.

It is hard to gain his trust, once it is gained, you will find no better friend and or lover. His love interest is more or less, dead. He's not looking to start a relationship with anyone, he plans on completing his schooling and mastering his powers and skills.
History:
Being born a Draco-elf cause him some difficulty as a child, as most other elven children would not accept him. Knowing his father was also a Draco-Elf the whole elven society would not accept him for what he was. He is known to his whole race as an outsider, a freak if you will.

So being not able to live with his elven brothers, he set out to find people that would accept him. So he came upon Brivid Academy, enrolling into the school for the sole purpose of finding that acceptence and to master his powers and skills.
Other: n/a

Accepted! Seems very interesting. 1 tiny problem, your picture is broken, but you're accepted anyways.

And @Ruko, I am in adoration and awe for your current signature.

Of course :P David Cameron is by far the greatest man alive. If by man you mean politician. And by politician you mean failure. and by failure you mean abomination from the black abyss.

Nice ticker @D3M0NIX in your signature. Though, I feel it probably better refers to RPing than gaming.

You've literally just made my day and it's only half 9 in the morning.

And my mum just exploded into laughter.

I showed it to my mother just now too :D Its great how tempremental parents can be though. They both flew of the handle earlier because I said I didn't want to go outside today. Like literally flew of the handle. They even tried to take my computer off me for the day thinking that not being able to use the internet would make me want to go outside. Little do they realise, that I bought an old laptop the other day so I can use the internet while pretending to read in my room :P

This is so true. My parents used to beg for me to go outside. I would if the weather wasn't shitty. But was not allowed in my room with my computer. Showed it to her over the phone

Hah they gave up because they don't approve of my otaku-ness so when they found me reading a manga while listening to vocaloid songs they were like "Fuck it she's gonna be reclusive no matter whether she's got the computer or not."

As recently appointed co-GM of this RP I hereby DEMAND that someone posts IC because I just finished a series and i'm bored again. ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE.

xD

Maybe you could pull a prank on Sekki whilst he is eating? Just a tip, because yet again, I landed myself into a post without any points of direct interaction with another being.

Hmm. K. What if he walks into one of the laser traps on the doors and gets helium balloons popped on him so he gets a high pitched voice? I know the traps are meant for Karu and (other one whose name i've forgotten because I don't think hes even interacted with Kagami yet), but given they're on most doors, it could work.

Same. You do know you don't need to say posted right, I DO get notifications everytime someone does :P

Aah, good old Yanderes

Status
Not open for further replies.