Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch! Mag was going towards the dining area, aka where Sekki is! -Flips every possible table-

*Creates a table made of an element found only in an alternate dimension with a proton number of over 9000* Let's see ya flip that, Nesbit.

-Flips it using the power of unadulterated madness-

Damn, foiled again!

Oh yeah I'm just gonna warn you now. This'll be my first ever attempt at writing about romance, and I have no RL experience to base it off, so I want you guys to give me some help with it if you can.

I can offer some help, but I'm not a very romantic person... unless we're talking about that dumb gooey stuff with silly pet names, because then you just gotta go overboard is all.

I hate overboard. I expect if I ever do get into romance, either in RL or in RP, i'll end up being a tsundere.

Winking, suggestive glances and biting of the lips? I think that's flirting summed up.

Hey hey. Anyone wanna join my Dungeons and Dragons based RP? It doesnt actually involve dice rolls, but we need 1 more person and this is the only way I can think of getting one. You don't need to know the official rules. Afterall, I don't, and im the DM :D

Eeehh, sure; why not, I could join and on that note; time for Mag to do a thing!

Sorry it took a long time. but i'll post right now.

Could this be a large amount of character development I detect?

probably not :P

Name: Kaida
Species: Tyrant's Eye/ demon
Appearance:
0023ae634f20131d75ab1d.jpg

Personality: She is sweet,kind,nice.She is also short tempered. Get scary easily and a tomboy. She quiet and helpful. Lovely to people who give her food. She also very shy. Even though she doesn't look like it , she is tough.
History: She live in a little town , but that all she will tell you
Other:She loves food. Hates when people call her a freak because of her father. You find her also eating and never gaining a pound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.