Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please, some of our members have dropped or aren't responding.

Yeah! Though we lack some males mostly

Also, not the formal Gm

original.jpg

"Believe it or not, I'm perfect."

Name: Allison Marie Lyons
Grade: Sophomore (10th)
Sexuality: Straight
Position: Popular

Personality: Taking one glance towards her, you could honestly tell she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, vying for attention and wanting to be showered in compliments. She has an high image of herself and she honestly couldn't ask for anything more then popularity. Though she's not necessarily rude or vindictive, she's slightly manipulative and takes on a sweet edge to throw people off their tracks. The extent of her little acts vary and she tries to appeal to most everybody.

History: It wasn't always this easy growing up, moving from the quiet countryside where she had a little group of friends and a ton of animals on her property, to a bustling city where she was ridiculed for how she dressed, acted, talked and everything in between. Her father was promoted to a design team there and her mother was always at home tending to her little sister, who was given much more attention then she would ever receive, Allison learned that by acting out she got attention and if it wasn't going to be from her family then it was from her peers. Getting into the prestigious academy was a dream come true and she took on the image that she had always dreamed of having.

Strengths: She is overly dramatic and that really shows, it's gotten her into quite a few stage productions.
Weaknesses: She hates being told she's not good enough, and her academic skills are slightly lower then most.
Habits: She twirls her hair, hums when annoyed and tends to skip when she walks.

Secrets:

-She's actually well-versed in education but hates to show it off
-She cuts herself out of the frustration of keeping up the facade of being 'perfect'
-Her mother has cheated on her father with every one of Allison's ex-boyfriends, which ended in heartbreak on both ends and a hell of a lot confrontation
-She constantly torments her sister out of torment, lashing out on her and once she even took an 'accidental tumble' down the stairs.

Talent: On top of being rich, she got in for drama/singing
Extra Curricular: Drama
Schedule:
-Homeroom-
-English-
-Free Period-

-Chorus-
-Calculus-
-Drama-

-Sculpting-
-History-
-Creative Writing-

Twitter Name: @PerfectionxxAllison

Relationships: ???

((I'll make my male sooner or later, but for now here's my girl))

I am trying to get it back up again

Hmmm, I am not the Gm, but I would say yes because now we have 2

Nvm gm is a minor and from what I gather this is ment to be adult?

I don't gather what you mean but this is an all ages group

And no it's not. It is supposed to be drama, that's pretty much it

One of our populate has been banned so one of those spots are open.

Status
Not open for further replies.