Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the cheerleader who had a crush on Tsnea has been banned for age rule breaking and also for rude comments to others.

images

"Don't judge me when you only know half the story."

Name:
Vanessa Winters

Grade:
10th

Sexuality:
Straight

Position:
Music/Art Misfit

Personality:
Vanessa is a quiet girl that doesn't have any friends. She is very smart, thanks to all her studying she does. But although she is quiet if you insult her or anything similar, she will stand up for herself. Vanessa has a fierce determination and perseverance. She is kind and helpful when she wants to be but unless your close to her you only see her cold and quiet side. Vanessa is a very stubborn girl and it takes a lot of patience to change her mind. She is also sarcastic a lot, usually having attitude and getting into trouble.

History:
Vanessa has a rough past and doesn't like talking about with anyone. You see, when she was young she lived in a large mansion with her family, maids, and butlers. Her parents were always gone though, only coming back on holidays. One day while her parents were away someone broke into the house and took Vanessa hostage. The maids and butlers searched the whole house for the vault that held the money. Sadly, every two minutes he killed a maid or butler until it was only her. After watching them all die before her Vanessa became scarred for life. After an hour passed the man made Vanessa look but she refused. So, he aimed the gun at her forehead at shot. But she dodged the bullet, moving her head to the right. It did, however, leave a mark on the side of her head. The police broke in and arrested the guy and put him in the car. They tried calling her parents but they never picked up. Vanessa had to live with her abusive aunt for a few days while they cleaned up the house. Vanessa returned home with bruises and cuts and the police gave her the money, not knowing she had the bruises and cuts. After a few years she had to move put of the house cause her parents died in a plane accident. Now she lives with her aunt.

Stregnths:
Handling weapons
Being able to tell when someone's lying
Quick learner
Writing music and books
Singing
School
She can play many instruments

Weaknesses:
Letting people in
Cold to strangers who speak to her
Sports
Faints when she sees to much blood
Can't handle anxiety and will usually snap
It's hard for her to make friends

Habits:
She bites her bottom lip when concentrating
Hums when she's bored
Moves around a lot when she's uneasy

Secrets:
She is abused by her aunt everyday
Got into a huge fight at her old school and was expelled
She was raped by her father once
Was almost pregnant before
She used to steal
She has killed people before for money

Talent:
Singing
Plays many instruments
Writing
Math
Painting

Extra Curricular:
Art

Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. History
3. Free period
4. English
5. Literature
6. Advanced Math
7. Advanced Calculus
8. Art

Twitter Name:
@MathAndMusicGirl

Relationships:
Cassy-Mother-Deceased-Loved
Marcus-Father-Deceased-Loved
Lily-Aunt-Alive-Hates
Ellie-German Shepard-Alive-Young-Loves

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not the Gm, but it seems the girl has to many forwards talents. I mean, weapons, smart, and has practiced instruments diligently, kind of sound like she didn't sleep for 7 years.

Still seems like to much. Take Annabell for example, she is good at art primarily, does a bit of humming on the side, but it seems like she is great at music, and singing, and math and other things.

I don't want this roleplay to die!!!

Me either, but our Gm hasn't said a word in a long time

(it has seems to have gone very quiet in here)

(It has, our Gm was gone for a while)

(yeah but also the others as well it seems)

( I kind of think we should restart it)

(yeah she has been sick)

(( So so bummed to see this slowly die....Ugh... And I can't answer because I'm waiting for @CelestialCellar , but I don't have a clue where she went. She was last on January 15th. Last I heard she was sick, but I don't think it'd be that long? Ah, well, I just really hope for this roleplay to get started up again. It was one of my favorites. ))

((Sorry I disappeared. I got sick and then school started whooping my butt. I took to many credits this term. I feel really bad T_T @Tart ))

It just matters that you're back now, and feeling better! I look forward to seeing this roleplay move forward a bit more now. It was definitely one of my favorites~

Well, I believe Ice and Rose tried to start it up again, but didn't go too well. Broken has been off for a while as well. @CelestialCellar

Hmm... I received a message from Rose like a month ago that I just read today. We can still try to push that party, all though it may be sort of silly with only a few people participating.

Well, I'm all for it! This good of a roleplay should continue on~ I personally hate when such a good plot dies. I'm sure Rose and Ice will be happy with this. The others as well, if they come around~ @CelestialCellar

It sort of sucks that the GM is mia, of all people though. I guess we'll just have to see if she pops in with any briarbitch tweets. xD

Reactions: tart.
Status
Not open for further replies.