Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am still here and this rp is one of my favorites and I really hate seeing this die out like this...

Well then let's try our hardest to get it up and running again!

Unfortunately, our Gm has lost all interest in this and is not going to continue

I talked to her after she did get hospitalized and she said she had also lost interest and will no longer be participating. And myself as well, I can't continue with the little players we have

Agh that news makes me so sad :( I hate when roleplays just end up in a flop, and they tend to do it a lot. -sigh-

This is why I prefer 1x1. Although, I can't deny that I didn't contribute to the dismantlement of this plot.

Reactions: tart.
Perhaps I can post a thread with a similar topic.. Hmm..

Maybe, I would be interested in continuing this sort of thing, with the same sheet

Yeah i would to especially with Rose man she needs to be played with more than she had been

I'm thinking about making a few simple changes, and restarting a new thread. You guys would be interested for sure, though? Existing relationships can be preserved, and reusing the same characters would definitely be recommended.

Yeah I am game

I'm working on the post now, I'll link you all when it's finished.

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Status
Not open for further replies.