Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should, want me to post first?

Hmm, alright then. I'll have fiona walk down the hall.

@Tart
I just wanted to make sure that you saw my last post! You usually reply super fast, so I don't know if it got missed.
Totally understand if you're just busy, though.

@Tart
Like I said, totally understandable! Have fun with your family!!

@IceQueen dude i have been mia as well no wifi and i will update when i get the time too so sorry @Brøken_Serenity i will post as soon as i can even if i have to drag my ads to the mall to do it

"I have half a mind to bend you over and spank the ever-loving shit out of you."

tumblr_mpn788ReYc1rs9n1xo1_500.gif

Gideon Eli James | 18 | Grade-12 | Straight

Position;
The Alpha Male.

Personality;
Gideon has an animal magnetism that men and women alike find hard to resist, and he makes full use of this advantage. He can be a complete asshole and get away with it. On the flip-side, he never loses sight of himself - always composed, calm, and calculated, never one to be carried away by emotional spasms. Although he does not possess a concept of morals and values, he is very driven and passionate about his ambitions. When it comes to personal relationships - be it friends, family or women - he can be very challenging; he invests fully, and is equally demanding, which some find hard to cope with. His dominant personality can sometimes be mistaken for aggression, but the latter emotion never surfaces unless he is pushed to deal with matters of the past.

History;
To be revealed in-game.

Strengths;
*His ability to read people and truly understand them, regardless of whether or not he lets them know.
*His lack of respect for society's rules, which enables him to do whatever he wants.
*His desire to learn new stuff.
*His intense regard for the things he is passionate about.
*His loyalty towards family.

Weaknesses;
*He is power-hungry and selfish most of the time.
*His possessive and controlling nature.
*His addiction to alcohol.

Habits;
*Downs alcohol like water.
*Almost always has a cigarette between his fingers.
*Rubs chin when impatient.
*Crosses legs/folds arms when threatened.
*Winks at people he likes.

Secrets;
*He is secretly lonely, despite being surrounded by people most of the time.
*His younger brother had an affair with his girlfriend, and made a fool of Gideon when it was exposed.
*He has always been ridiculously afraid of frogs.
*He was made fun for being overweight in primary-school.

Talents;
*His proficiency in Mathematics.
*Plays three different instruments - Banjo, Piano and Drums.
*His cooking skills.

Extra Curricular;
*Hanging out at the club or at his house.
*Swimming/Other sports.
*Traveling.

Schedule;
*Homeroom
*AP Calculus
*Free Period
*AP Physics
*AP Eng. Lit.
*Psychology
*P.E.

Twitter Name;
@IGideonicI

Relationships;
(Pretty neutral about all the character as of now; will let them develop in the IC.)
Love : N/A
Hate : N/A
Like : N/A
Crush : N/A (Open)

Last edited by a moderator:
IS this still open? I was hoping to make a unique character i had in mind

@IceQueen I'm going to be flying home tomorrow and will be busy so I might not get the chance to reply but you can end classes tomorrow if I'm not on.

@WanderingSpirit it's pretty much always open

@Valaris alpha male wasn't really a offered position~

Character Sheet

tumblr_nhgqbyLuUX1rphqceo1_500.jpg

"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."

Name:
"Hey names Alphonse Brannon need anything, just holler and I'll be around the corner"

Grade:
"Second to last year here, Im a Junior why you ask huh? Think Im cute? Just kiddin"

Sexuality:
"Hm? Why do you ask, you think Im cute? Well, that nice to know but... taken sorry"
~Bisexual, Dominant to Guys~

Position:
"Hmm, I guess you consider me a Jock I mean I am on the Cheer team, didn't you know? Im a back base, I was once a flyer but well you can see why Im not one anymore hahaha!."

Personality:
"Hmmm, well... I guess you can start off with me being a social person hahaha... I like getting to know people and with phones these days that not such a hard thing to do you know? Also if you want I can give you my twitter name later for you to follow if you want, dont have to though. Besides being talkative, I like doing theater but due to cheer I dont particularly have the time anymore to help out which sucks! But I do help them out after school if I have time after practice, I don't mind helping them set up and the other guys in there are... very interesting if I had anything else to describe them. Outside school, I like to practice a lot, I mean I have to keep myself in shape cheer leading is no easy thing lifting the girls up all the time and not to mention how flexible we have to be its important that we make sure our body doesn't get whacked out you know? Besides that, I like to read occasionally although its not my favorite thing to do, I read when I got nothing else to do.

History:
~From Friends~
Alphonse is a guy who doesn't like keeping secrets from friends but his family is another thing to him. His relationship which them is described as rocky as, he honestly avoids them most of the time. They dont even know that he is in cheer because he fills out his own school papers but he definitely knows that if they found out they would not be impressed by him at all. If anything they would ask him why would he go into cheer when he coulda gone into something 'manlier'. Well, that would his step-dad say at least, and not to mention that his two parents are both homophobic just widens the wedge even more. He probably never going to tell them his sexual orientation and probably going to stay that way for a very long while.

Outside his family life, Alphonse is a cool guy he is generally social with people even with the misfits and his other peers. He doesn't mind them for who they are, he just wants them to well... be happy! But he knows that it cant happen all the time and helps them get through whatever they are dealing with. Its not a secret that Alphonse is the best person to go to that isn't an adult to go pouring your heart out to after a break up or getting being reassured after failing a test. He just that kind of guy which likes to see someone happy and would sacrifice his own happiness instead to make them feel better.

Strengths:
"Hmmm, my strengths? I guess they would have to be being pretty flexible and talented in cheer. Oh! I also said that im pretty sociable and I like making friends, I guess im just pretty likable huh? Hmm, I guess you can say I like gossiping about what goes on in school, but im fairly certain I dont go blabbering what I heard to be a rumor out to everyone. People also say that im kinda compassionate, which I think is a good thing and that I handle bullies quite well. Also don't tell this to anyone but I can pick a good fight, my older brothers pesters me a lot and well... you know where that goes..."

Weaknesses:
"Weakness huh... I guess I have some of them, doesn't everyone? Well one that I know people tell me often is that i'm too trusting, I mean what does that mean? They also say that I have trouble dealing with pressure, which that I can actually agree on. I hate dealing with large crowds of people and even a classroom full of other guys kinda hard. Another thing I notice about myself is i'm kinda naive, I honestly dont know when i'm saying something that is considered to be 'smart-mouthed' or something that has attitude. To me I think its all the same... more or less until some tells me otherwise. Hmmm... besides being a hopeless romantic and not noticing when other people give signs that they like me, i'm also pretty naive about love. I mean, Im still a virgin.

Habits:
"Habits eh? I guess I got a few of those two, but here's one I know I definitely have which is me sighing all the time. Im pretty sure this only happens to my parents but but besides that I think its the most noticeable one. Oh... and there also me procrastinating on projects that we do, I mean I cant help doing something else that better but I usually getting it done with still a high score with an all-nighter...

Secrets:
"Hmm between you and me I never told anyone that i'm gay so don't tell anyone else about this okay and not to mention Im still a virgin? Im trusting you to keep a secret, so pinky swear on it! ...Now that we done that I guess I can tell you who I kinda like but on the other hand... I think I'll keep that a secret you'll find out sooner or latter"

Talent:
Student teacher in the Year Book Class, Part of the Newspaper and was in Drama. In Cheer now.

Extra Curricular:
Cheer

Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. AP Gov.
3. Chemistry
4. AP Literature
5. AP History
6. P.E
7. News Paper
8. Year Book
((Takes language classes over Summer as well as several others))

Twitter Name: WhereDaWifi?
Relationships:
-Dating-

-Crush-

-Like/Friends-
Violet Garnet
-Violet is the Head Cheerleader, of course I should know her. I dont speak to her much but my friends say shes good.

-Neutral/Antiquated-
Fiona Catherine Lee
-We have 'talked' before but I dont think we actually know much about each other. Either way I think she is an interesting person.

-Hate-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, I think I did this correct? I dunno o^o

You did it great. Um, if you wanna scroll through the first few pages that's where most of the characters are. Feel free to have affiliations with my characters~ Try to get Atleast one affiliation down before posting unless your character is a loner. ;-;

Fiona would be a good person to be friends with, seeing as she is about to pass out in the middle of the hall

Hmmm okay dokie, time to makes some friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.