Briarwood Academy: The Least Of Your Problems Is Your Grades Open&Accepting

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be friends with Felix, since they are both into Drama and sports

Sure, lol Now if we could just neatly scheme this all into one day...

I'm gonna post with Joseph early in the morning or late at night tomorrow coz flying home and I'll be busy~

I can't tag you.. But you know who you are.

omnomnom. (=ΦエΦ=)
can i join? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
weew, that was work.
here it is. hope it's okay. :)

xYbjJt8.jpg

"You only know a part of me; don't waste your time judging it."

Name: Evie Aristov ; Age: 18

Grade: 12 ; Sexuality: Straight

Position: Nerd

Personality:
Evie is a fairly average girl in all aspects. There is nothing outwardly remarkable about her personality, except maybe for the fact that she is a class topper. And she is okay with being boring. Within her friend-circle she is outgoing and open, but when she's forced to interact with strangers, she shuts down completely. She spends most of her time studying, volunteering for the school, on the internet or day-dreaming about being a bad-ass chick who saves her classmates from terrorists. If you asked her family, they'd tell you that she is a ball of adorable, nerdy awkwardness. Evie ignores criticism from others, but contrarily also judges herself harshly sometimes.

History:
When Evie was five years old, her parents moved from Kiev to Briarwood in order to make a better life for themselves.Evie, from a very young age realized that things wouldn't come easily for her; she would have to work for them. By the time she hit middle-school, she had already earned a few gold medals in academics and a scholarship from Briarwood.

Strengths:
Evie is a long-range thinker, and intelligent.
She is a perfectionist, and extremely career focused. This clarity often aids her in good decision-making.
She is uncompromising when it comes to who she is as a person; she doesn't change for anybody.
Responsibility, empathy and kindness come to her naturally.

Weaknesses:
Evie is sort of unadventurous, or traditional. This is mainly due to her strict upbringing.
She blindly accepts rules without questioning them.
Her sentimentality hinders her from being satisfied with things.
She lacks realistic goals; nothing is too unreachable for her, and thus ends up disappointing herself more often than not.
She likes being alone. This prevents her from making new friends and seeing life through different perspectives.

Habits:
She bites her lip while thinking hard or concentrating.
She also hums random songs when deeply engaged in something.
She picks at her nailpolish when she is angry or frustrated.
She gestures a lot while speaking.

Secrets:
The first time she got drunk, she undressed in a bar full of people.
She is actually adopted.
She stole money from a friend in primary school to buy candy.
She slipped and face-planted in cat-piss at a parking lot.
She keeps a diary of other sensitive secrets (gm, you can use this to your advantage, hue hue hue).

Talent:
She is good at academics and painting. That's about it.

Extra Curricular:
She gardens every day after school hours.
She cooks when she's bored.
She's on the athletics team.

Schedule:
Homeroom
AP Calc
Free Period (Hangs out in the Library or Volunteer center)
AP Physics
AP Chemistry
P.E.
AP Eng. Lit.
Public Administration

Twitter Name: @Aristovoi

Relationships:
Close friends : Greg, Jasmine and Alexa.
Acquaintances : Tsena, Joseph, Anna, Jake, Beau and Roselynn.
Neutral : Felix, Alexa, Taylor, Fiona and Violet
Dislikes : Ashton, Lindsay, and Chad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then~

Okay guys. I hate to do this. But due to an overload of stress and stuff, I am cutting back on my Roleplaying. So as a result I will be dropping this RP. I'd prefer if Skye didn't even exist in the Roleplay, but do what you will with her. Sorry again, have fun!

Aww :( alright, good luck!

So can someone anyone interact with Rose literally only two characters have spoken to her and i can only do so much by myself

Well you can have Fiona, but I don't think this is going to move very fast anymore.
Still waiting on
@Brøken_Serenity

You could have him wonder out to where she is which would be kinda funny cause she usually isnt the biggest fan of jocks and i have no idea when blue is come back to play Thorn and Beau. So she might as well develop a new crush lol

Did I Join This Already? owo

Yep you did!
Another note. One of our friends seems to have been banned, as they have turned into a guest and lost their picture, so Kaythepilotchapter will no longer be participating I believe.

If at all possible, can I make a character or two for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.