Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was busy all day making my first rp, but posting tonight after work, really this time... sorry again.

A child psychologist...that could be interesting, although I would feel bad for the psychologist.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll try to reply today as well.

I'm telling you guys so the chances of me procrastinating with the post will diminish. :b

@Finhawk
You will probably see it anyway, but I tagged you in my last post, just forgot to put you down as tagged before I posted. ^^;

Reactions: Finhawk
Damn the Ellington boys are throwing shade left and right.

• Love
Reactions: Icystorm and Justin
Posting soon xD and when it comes to fashion don't miss with Little Jack Jack or Scarlet xD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Posting soon xD and when it comes to fashion don't miss with Little Jack Jack or Scarlet xD
I can't wait to see what Scarlet says. x)
And I am kind of scared for Finhawk's post. xD

Damn the Ellington boys are throwing shade left and right.
Let's just hope mom doesn't have to get involved. If that happens cue Iron Maiden.
:note:Run to the hills, run for your lives:note:

I'm going to bed soon so probably won't post again til tomorrow.

I'll be posting soon as well. Sorry for the lack of activity in this thread, I get alerts for the IC but not the OOC. >_<

To shake things up a bit after Ashley shows Daisy's parade the thing, how about I throw up an illegal hunting encounter? Maybe the Ellington clan can sabotage some poachers! Or you guys can suggest an activity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.