Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be slow the next few days (will be out of town), but I will try to reply tonight.

I don't think the parents would tell Randy due to him being so antagonistic, but they would tell the teen girls.

I don't think the parents would tell Randy due to him being so antagonistic, but they would tell the teen girls.
Such horrid discrimination!

Couldn't agree more. :,D

• Love
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev

Yeah you're probably right...maybe they told Scarlet, Dante, and Zuri? Or just Scarlett?

Internet is slow in the hotel so will reply when I get home tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow).

Yeah you're probably right...maybe they told Scarlet, Dante, and Zuri? Or just Scarlett?
Scarlet can know if you want, would be another reason why she is soo protective of Daisy^^

Scarlet can know if you want, would be another reason why she is soo protective of Daisy^^
alright so Scarlet will know.

For now I think she's the only one who know everything. (and when she's older we can choose to tell her other siblings of their needed to help Daisy)

Scarlet is the one that Mr. and Mrs. Ellinton have set up to take custody of Daisy when the time comes.(i.e. when they no longer can take care of her)

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Reactions: andrew21234
Waiting for other peeps to post , now I only need two more posts to have 1k

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Actually writing a post now but since I'm horribly slow when it comes to writing and easily distracted by the magnificent Internet, it might be hours before I actually finish the thing and post it. :b

Edit: Like I said, hours. Way too much time spent on such a miserable post. If it sucks really badly, I'm just going to conveniently blame the fact that I'm sick.

Last edited:
Actually writing a post now but since I'm horribly slow when it comes to writing and easily distracted by the magnificent Internet, it might be hours before I actually finish the thing and post it. :b

Edit: Like I said, hours. Way too much time spent on such a miserable post. If it sucks really badly, I'm just going to conveniently blame the fact that I'm sick.
xD Randy... just soo rude lol.
Posting for Scarlet in a few hours or so.

Okay I am confused as all get out with the alerts for the IC and the OOC having the exact same title of 'Branches', so I'm gonna name the IC 'Tree Branches'.

Okay I am confused as all get out with the alerts for the IC and the OOC having the exact same title of 'Branches', so I'm gonna name the IC 'Tree Branches'.
You could put IC for Branches xD lol and OOC for this one after Branches, seeing a lot of peoplpe do tha.

I was going to say something about that, but I didn't want to seem like a confused little child. :-P hehe. :-)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I would but apparently the site staff don't like that and remove the tags. >.<
Oh... well shit that's dumb, but cool xD now I know which is which, glad I never posted in wrong thing because rushing otr somethign lol

Got busy yesterday, I will post for Scarlet once I get home after going to the store so see you then^^

Ok well got back to my parents house and the internet was shut off. Now that it is back I can post. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.