Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been way too tired and something just sunk in. There are no forests in ND, just random patches of trees, usually lines of them planted by farmers. xD
For the sake of this RP though a forest in the badlands (Roosevelt Park) sounds awesome. I always wanted to walk through a real forest.

I have been way too tired and something just sunk in. There are no forests in ND, just random patches of trees, usually lines of them planted by farmers. xD
For the sake of this RP though a forest in the badlands (Roosevelt Park) sounds awesome. I always wanted to walk through a real forest.
Well there are kinda forests in the pic posted of Roosevelt Park. I've driven through the Badlands before and there are slightly thicker patches of trees and stuff...not like forest forest but ya...mid-west forest. :-P

Well there are kinda forests in the pic posted of Roosevelt Park. I've driven through the Badlands before and there are slightly thicker patches of trees and stuff...not like forest forest but ya...mid-west forest. :-P
Yeah there are a few larger patches of trees, but the trees definitely are not tall compared to other places around the world. xD
You have driven through the Badlands? :D That is awesome! Although I have to ask if it was the north or south unit of the park?
I haven't really been through the south unit, but my hometown was 15 miles from the north so went there all the time.

Yeah there are a few larger patches of trees, but the trees definitely are not tall compared to other places around the world. xD
You have driven through the Badlands? :D That is awesome! Although I have to ask if it was the north or south unit of the park?
I haven't really been through the south unit, but my hometown was 15 miles from the north so went there all the time.
South, almost got to North Dakota once, but family matters made us change plans.

Also, and I hate to make more gm/note posts in a span of one hour, but please please put your character's name, location and who you're tagging in all of your posts. It helps prevent confusion.

• Useful
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
How much does each family member know about the others pasts?
The parents would know the most, but do the older kids get to know or something?

For Daisy I was thinking her parents know why she went to jail but the others just know she was in jail maybe?

Or only the two oldest know she was in jail?

What do you guys think and how much of your characters past do the other kids know?

(Obviously even if Daisy was told stuff she probably would forget it pretty quickly so she doesn't know much about the others kids pasts)

The parents would know the most, but do the older kids get to know or something?

For Daisy I was thinking her parents know why she went to jail but the others just know she was in jail maybe?

What do you guys think and how much of your characters past do the other kids know?

(Obviously even if Daisy was told stuff she probably would forget it pretty quickly so she doesn't know much about the others kids pasts)
We only know as much as each member tells them this was explained already, so we only know if you tell us

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Scarlet was adopted at the age of six months... so everything that is known about her is Ellington xD

The 'Renegade' was adopted when she was twelve, so I'm sure Scarlet was thrilled that she was getting a younger sister, yet slightly depressed when she learned that they didn't share the same interests.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
The 'Renegade' was adopted when she was twelve, so I'm sure Scarlet was thrilled that she was getting a younger sister, yet slightly depressed when she learned that they didn't share the same interests.
Yeah lol, trying to get her to dress up... but disappointed when the girl would run off xD

As Sasha Bliss mentioned, the characters only know as much as they have decided to share with the other kids. The parents of course know everything.

As for Ashley, she would probably have no problem sharing stories about her past.

As Sasha Bliss mentioned, the characters only know as much as they have decided to share with the other kids. The parents of course know everything.

As for Ashley, she would probably have no problem sharing stories about her past.
Yeah I remember that now.

So for Daisy her parents obviously know everything and I think maybe they told a couple of the older kids? Like Scarlet and Randy? Or just the oldest?

I think this because since Daisy will need care her whole life the parents wanted the older kids, who would be the most likely to take over her care, to know about her past. Since by the time Daisy falls into their care(most likely because the parents pass away)she'll be out of foster care and most likely be unable to tell about her past.

Also maybe so the older siblings understand why she needs the care she does?

@Cats & @Thingtastic what do you two think the parents would do? :-P I dunno I was just thinking at like mid-night before I went to sleep.

@Finhawk and @Prince Shattered Charming It would probably be Scarlet and Randy that would since they are the oldest. Or just one of them...so if you have opinions on if youw ant your character to know just say 'em. :-P

I'm just kind thinking 'out loud' here

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be adding Victoria (Scarlet's friend/Co-Captain of the Cheer Team) cs when I get home tonight.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.