Boulevard of Broken Shadows (1920s Supernatural Noir)

*grips onto the stairs*

YOU GUYS NEED MORE AWESOME POWERS! YOUR CHARACTERS ARE WEAK AND EASILY DEFEATABLE!

*tumbles into the vacuum*

I'm quite the menace I have:

Powers:

Super strenght
Super speed
Super agility
Persuation
Induce short time memory loss
Float

Higher Powers:
Transform into bat
Transform into bat swarm

I am not over powered cause my weaknesses are

Weaknesses:
Dismember (drink blood to respawn it)
Silver wounds burn and heal slower
Get impaled throught the heart
Sun light
Fire

Character Name: Scarny Lee Kranz
Job/Role: Thearapist i travel to the insane Islam alot to help out
General Appearance: long black hair tanish skin blue eyes 5 foot 11.5 inches
Current Goal/Purpose: find her place in this worls
General Personality: Lonsem but loves to talk to people who she can trust wich so far is no one. She like to turn into a bird or deer and jsut run for a while ocasinaly whens shes deep int eh forect she turns into a wolf or a tiger. she is usialy taking the strolls in the middle of the night.
General History:
She was born a shapeshifter. Her father was a shapeshifter her mother a cenitar he brother was like there mother and she was like her father. When she was still young her mother made her father leave. Withough her. SHe constantly ran away form ehr mother after that. She would also win battles because she could turn into anything and be stronger than her mother. She often listened a lot of weird storys along with going into nature a lot. She can only change into what she has seen before.

You lucked out Zalia, and squeaked in before we closed the apps. XD Spellcheck and you'll be okay! Also keep in mind this is the 1920s, so there won't be a lot of tv or modern things. So keep that in mind while playing.

Aaannnd just a reminder for all players, magic and powers and stuff is supposed to be a secret/subtle thing. >:D So no superfluous outing of yourself in front of the normal humans populations... You might wind up in the looney bin.

Ahh thats right i forgot when i got into writing this ok ill say stories

Well, Diana, since you and I are apparently sharing a brain and had Sebastian run into Alex instead of the other way around I just kinda winged how well Sebastian and Alex knew one another. I suppose you can fill in the blanks and ambiguous statements.

*Bides his time*

Hey Spam, are the two men walking by supposed to be Sebastian and Alex?

Yeah, unless you'd rather them not to be.

Aw man.. I'm playing a guy. I can't make funny "he's checking me out" comments without it being weird... D:

Wait, would the Shadow-woman be saying I'm checking her out or checking Diana's guy out?

I think Ocha is saying she'll have the shadow woman make remarks about Sebastian. Since your character is a guy Diana can't make the "I'm being checked out" jokes. Since Ocha's character is a girl it would fix the problem in story but in reality it would be awkward.....I think.