Boulevard of Broken Shadows (1920s Supernatural Noir)

Note: Jason's order is my Usual at the Chinese place down the street. So yay! Tasty tasty.

He shall not be disappointed! XD

Well, Killian/Jason's just sipping his coffee, chillaxin', waiting for his order. Not really must for him to post since Kel is busy with customers and Vera's gone back to her post. Unless you want an all-too-in-depth description of him drinking his coffee...

Too much restaurant already!

Somebody blow something up outside where people who aren't eating can do something! I know you're reading this Diana! D:<

Fffffffffffffffff-

Yeah, I can't keep this RP going in my restaurant forever! Lets have some action! 8D

I intend to get out the rest soon as I get my meal, just not want to be rude, lol
why aren't people posting, it seems an awesome RP?

Nothings going to blow up. Theres nothing worth blowing up on the island. This is an intellectual action game, not a bloodiest action game.

I just started school and Diana had to take some time off for irl stuff.

I was kinda being sarcastic about something blowing up. I think the others just ran with it. >_>

Anywho, thanks for the update.

Ok, I was afraid that an RP that seems so promising would have died.

I was tempted to have my char turn in a swarm of bats enter the asylum and kill everyone of the staff, but that would sorta render the RP useless, it's like if at the beggining of matrix there's a super nova and the earth is destroyed, the movie had potential, but events made it suck, lol.

My bad, I had a shitacular week of shitty badness and needed a few days break. t___t I DID post in the Absences thread about it! *Shakes a fist!*

Anyway, Jack said he was waiting for the "perfect moment" to start some trouble. XD In the meantime I should have another post soon, if not today.

Player characters definitely have to create their own drama though, cause I kinda sorta don't have a...uh... gm controlled baddie... XD This is a fun "Whatever everyone wants to do!" plot..

Kinda been braindead lately. Haven't been able to come up with a decent post for Kel. Also, I felt like I was maybe over posting and running out of things to say and do in the restaurant @_@;

No you need to post, I need my food so I can go on with my story and free Belladonna from the asylum, lol

I have a few ideas and we have plenty of player baddies so shadowy GM baddies are going to stay in the shadows for now.

I don't have much to do since I don't have anyone talking with Vera so if another person wants to come in I can make a post for her again...

I'll get a post up tonight. Would've done it sooner but school has sucked my will to live...briefly. I have things under control now so I'll be able to post more frequently :D