Boulevard of Broken Shadows (1920s Supernatural Noir)

Awww man, sunlight is such a great weakness though for classic vampires! I was looking forward to seeing how the players were going to deal with that issues if/when something came up that forced them out. Remember this game is set on the the inland waters of Washington state during autumn. Lots of rain storms and over cast.

I understand what you mean I'll play it this way:
When exposed to sun light his skin starts burning off and after it's gone the muscles and so on, but before he ashes for good he can last about an hour.

I think this is more fair, I don't like the classic, let me open the window, ups, gone!

I don't like when vampires become super fragile creatures, it's bad enough twilight stole their testosterone!

I admit. More sunlight resistant vampires make for better story telling when you don't have to constantly write at night. Hour long time limits sound good to me though.

Meh. I prefer classic alchemy over vampirism. I can do anything a vampire can do with the right formulae, and the only downside is I have to sell my soul. Not like I was using it anyways. XD

This vampire discussion intrigues me and I would like to know more.

*pushes Diana's story to one side*

So, what do you guys think of Dracula?

*Shoves Asmo out!* D:<

*Has snipers placed at all the towers*

Sharpshooter teams in position. He's not getting in without a bio, now!

*Watches Asmo from his perch suspiciously*

He won't join...he's bluffing.

Too loquacious; didn't recipocrate.

*leaps back aboard the SS Dark Reign*

*Had to look up loquacious*

>:[

Asmo, dude, if you wanna talk about Dracula, the real one, either PM me or invite me to some topic about it in general chating, cause I know so much about the dude I would never shut my typing fingers, lol.

No thanks Hades, I'm good.

Diana's the real Dracula fan. She said to me the other day how she thinks Dracula was actually a fallen angel.

*makes a Meep Meep noise and escapes the thread*

Well, I'll be glad to talk and exchange opinions about old Vlad with anyone anytime, I know lots of about him the real man, not the myth they made up.
One fact about Vlad, he's the only guy who looks sexy with a moustache, besides me and Danny Trejo!

Wow, Diana's gonna love that shit. You should definitely PM her.

Or maybe start a group and invite her to it.

Asmo is telling stories, hades. Don't listen to anything he says!

*Shoves Asmo down the damn stairs.*

But no, we haven't started yet. Ocha and I have to finish up the opening first. D: