Boulevard of Broken Shadows (1920s Supernatural Noir)

I considered it, but back story dictated otherwise for me. Alex's ability to work with a partner was one of things that got really warped as a result of the Richardson case.

I have no issue with him being a regular associate/consultant to whatever detective firm you guys make though.

How about we NOT have fifty million detectives instead. XD

Alex should JUST be in Paranormal Investigations. That way I can keep Sebastian doing normal-guy cases and their jobs are dissimilar enough that it's not an issue.

*Points at Hades* And you gottagotta give me something new, we're gonna pimp your creation skills.

Ex-detective it is then. The consultant idea is still cool with me, though.

*Pokes Hades with her stick!* I wasn't kidding about wanting you to design a new character. D: You'd been playing that same guy in every iwaku roleplay so far, I would really love to see you do something different!
I didn't see when you first told me that, sorry.
But this one is just perfect for this char.
My story changes each RP, I just keep the name Hades and my avatar looks.
But I'll put some effort in making a different char if you really want me to.
I feel kinda honored that I have your attenction considering I am new and you're the site owner!

Yeah, I would definitely like to see you do something new. XD Just for a challenge! I know you've got a good handle on the genre, so I bet you can come up with something really unique that no one else would have though of... >:D

Character Name: James Hunter

Job/Role:
He is an outsider who came to town becouse he is connectec to someone inside the asylum.

looks in his late 20s, but is 543 years old

General Appearance:

kevin_thorn.gif
James is a vampire by the way

Current Goal/Purpose:

Before he became a vampire he had a daughter, ever since he allways looked up for her and his descendents, keeping a low profile and as little contact as possible, but this time they locked the latest of his bloodline in this asylum.

General Personality:

James does not have the typical vampire morale issues, he needs to feed on human blood he does so without a problem.
He is well feed and not starving so he does not feel tempted each time someone gets a paper cut.
If he likes you then you're safe around him, he's not tempted to drink from you.

General History:
James Hunter, born John Vlaq, was once at service of vlad dracula himselfe, a great soldier, when Vlad died in battle James retired and lived in peace with his wife who gave birth to his daughter. When Vlad came back to like he still wanted the throne of Valaquia (see the true story of dracula) so he re-recruited his best officers by turning them into vampires as well. James aided his master, untill the quest was complete (now dracula rules all transylvania as a mob lord) James, who had been looking out for his family made arrangements for them to move into America (himself included), and changed his name.

SWEET! Totally weird, but works! XD

...in fact.. now I have another character idea. .__.; Do you mind if I make his descendant? the one stuck in the asylum and has no idea about ancestor vampire papa? >:D

Character Name: Don Marco, Marcus Malthus
Job/Role: Don of the mob in name, but takes his orders from a higher up as well. Generally speaking however, Marco's words go as laws for the mob activity in New York. A vampire from just after the rebellion of Sparticus, serving the vampire courts in Europe and now America for centuries.
General Appearance: A large barrel chested man with wide shoulders, intense eyes and an almost greek bronze to his skin. He wears a trimmed beard, nice clothes generally, and has a small obsession with gold...his fingers dazzled with rings and a gold pocketwatch never far from his grasp.
Current Goal/Purpose: Uphold the edicts passed down to him from the High Council, have a little fun, and find a means to purchase the island, level the Asylum, and build a mob-funded entertainment destination for the people of New York. Secretly, he harbors long term goals to sit upon the High Council himself and assassinate High Council Members Lanius and Petrarchus, murderers of his allies and friends during the uprising.
General Personality: Hedonistic, passionate, violent, and polite.
General History: Transformed into a vampire by Petrarchus just after the Sparticus slave rebellion in Rome, Marcus dedicated himself to gathering power and growing closer to his maker, determined to make him and HIS maker Lanius pay for what transpired. Through the years, Marcus has made himself useful as a prime enforcer of the Council's will and a model vampire in their edicts. The relatively recent acquisition of the mob for their purposes is but another feather in Marco's cap and has put him within arms reach of ascension to the Council's ranks. This last plan, to muscle out the town, buy the island, and transform it is the last in a series of successes developed around creating a sanctuary and retreat for vampires...and would undeniably assure him a seat in the high council...provided he succeeds. He is familiar with most of the supernatural denizens of the town and greater New York, taking a vampire stereotypical hatred of Lycanthropes. Regardless, the local pack in New York serves their purpose and on orders from the Council not to invite open war, Marcus has stayed his hand from excessive violence towards their kind.

you're wellcome I was about to make a post asking someone to take that role!

NO! I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED! I'M ALREADY MAKING TWO HERE..... *crushes bunny skulls in his fist*

Awesome. >:3

BACK OFF VAY! DESCENDANT IS MINE!

... >__> I'll stick with just playing the trap. I've got enough characters to look after in other roleplays. Gettin' a little nervous though. Lot of people joining and I don't know most of them @_@;

I'm very new here, but I don't bite. Oh wait I am a vampire so I do bite!

DON'T WORRY DAWN! I DUN KNOW THESE PEOPLE EITHER! :D

Character Name: Belladonna Leonte
Job/Role: "Dancer"
General Appearance: Dangerously thin, with a sharp and lithe form. She favors the popular flapper fashions, dramatic stage makeup and lots of jazzy accessories. Black hair, dark blue eyes, very pale skin and often looks like she has had very little sleep or too much to drink.
Current Goal/Purpose: Get out of the Crazy House by any means necessary.
General Personality: Rough and tumble, with a fiery tempted and a loose tongue. Belladonna doesn't like to be trifled with and is all spitfire and hell when she gets in to s scrape.
General History: A wild child and a loose cannon. Belladonna has been a struggle for her family to control. She ran away from home when she was 16, finding herself tangled up with bad boyfriends, and even badder people. When she landed on Elswen, she wound up being a dancer in an underground "club" ran by local mobsters who were illegally serving up booze, drugs and women. Life has been going downhill considerably.

When Belladonna gets a letter saying her family knows where she is and that someone is coming to fetch her, she finally decides it's time for her to go back home. But then... she winds up in the Asylum! Belladonna knows too much about the local mob to be let loose. Now she is locked up in the crazy house like all the other loons and she is trying her damndest to get out.

Why punch me? WHY?!

Vay if you really want you can be another descendent, family spreads like the roots of a tree...
But you're gonna be really busy if you do that.