Born this way

Is being Different a good thing?

• Well that depends how different..?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Daminia..Stop using that word!" She hissed annoyed. "I wont tell you again, stop using it." She warns. She Smiles warmly. "It will be fun trust me, You can be...A black angel..a new Kind of being. A Fallen Angel..just as beatiful as the real thing." She soon is combing her Silky black hair out. Admiring the color. Daminia was normal. She had normal Skin and normal hair that could be in the sun and shine Beaitfullly in its light. She thought of it as a waste that she did not admire her Looks. "I wish i had hair Like this..and Skin like yours." She confessed. "..then i could go outside." She continued to brush her hair till it was smooth. "See how long it is when brushed out." she said holding the mirror up. "Its beaitful."

She looked into the mirror. "Wow. My hair looks... so girlish,"she said and set the mirrow down. "Fallen angel, huh? I don't think I can ever be a fallen angel. Only a demon that came through the crust of the earth from the fiery pits of Hell,"she said and shrugged.

"It Looks Splendid." She praised. running her finger through her hair and tucking a strand behind her ear gently. Next she hands her a sponge. "Now ill take you to wash basin behind the curtains and let you wash while I get things ready over here alright." She said gently. She hands her all she needed , leading her up to the basin. "I had I filled for you, the water is warm." Then he left quickly going to attend to the things she needed to get ready down stairs. She had left a small slip with her for her to dress in . it was black like her dress but it was silk an undergerment of sorts. even though it completely covered her shoulder to knee, back then that was considered underwear, that was considered very nude, despite the fact that it was far from it.

She followed her and sighed. She cleaned up, her porcelian white skin showing under all the dirt. She finished washing and got dressed in the undergarment. "Pajamas.... No... Underwear? All that she gave me was that?"she asked herself and sighed. She got dressed in it ann put a black coat over it.

She Had a Robe for her outside the door. A white robe. It was cleaner then her smelly coat. When the other at last came down she was very tirlled. "Over here..I want to braid your hair while its still damp." She Informs kneeling on a floor she points to a Pillow she has set out for Daminia to Sit upon. She Pats it, Angel was never a patient person, and she had never had a friend in her life either, it would take strain on both their parts.

She sighed and looked at her. "Must you be like this?"she asked as she sat on the pillow. She put all of her hair behind her so Angel could braid it. She wasn't use to this. "Start braiding it already!"she said and looked out the window. "So you've never been outside?"she asked.

"Yes I must be, As you are who you will be!" She hissed then clams. "Look Im sorry..I I am just excited is all." she murmurs. Angel was not super sane herself, as one could easily tell Angel had alot of mood swings. "I will." She reems happily as she takes four strands in her hair and begins a complicated Dutch braid, the Nuns had tuaght her fun ways to braid , so had the shrine maidens. Her expression fell at the question. "no..Not sense i was very young...when i was outside snow covered everything..So i could never fully enjoy it."

She smirked and stopped her. "Come with me,"she said as she stood up and held her hand out for her. "How about you finally see what it's like oitside,"she said as she got dressed in the black silk dress Angel gave her and put her small top hat on her head. She giggled.

His eyes windend as her eyebrows knitted together in a quizzical type expression. "Come with you.., to where." She seemed weary of going places she had never ventured before, Father frodo had told her going outside ment horrid things would happen to you. "I cant go outside the sun will destroy me blind me, burn me..." She informs. "I cant bear it the light..even at night..its dangerous..father frodo said i must never go." She was scared. She giggled when the hat was put upon her white hair, It Looked so out of place.

She laughed. "If that was true then we would all ne dead! The pathetic priest you know is trying to keep you as a prize! He thinks that once you notice freedom you'll never come back!"she said and smiled. "Now for the pain, that's coming from the thing up here! With all those thoght your body now thinks it's pain,"she said and tapped ner finger on her head.

"...It is true for me..I really Dont think its in my head...are you sure." She asked. Part of being a friend was trusting your friends. "Never come back..I have no where else to go..this is my home though, here i am very alone." She murmurs her eyes swept with sadness again. her pinks eyes Searched the girl infront of her for any mistruths. "..how will i get out.." She whispers. She had never ever once tried to leave before, she had never even though as far as an escape plan. "No one must ever know i left." she whispers Putting the hat down in a fashion that hid her face in shadow.

She laughed. "He thinks you're an actual angel since your powers are so amazing! Now come with me,"she said as she took her hamd and went over to the table. "Tell yourself that the sun can't hurt you repeatedly,"she said as she threw open the curtain and the windows.

"I...I am an angel..What else can i be Daminia.." She was getting scared again. "Of Course I am an angel.., I think..." her voice became frail , her eyes wide as she was Pulled over, Now one ever touched her, all were to scared to touch the holy angel. Only frodo did not pocess this fear. "The sun...w-w-ont hurt me." her shoulders started to shakes as the drapes were opened.

"Angels live in your so called Heaven, correct? In the clouds? Well the sun is near the clouds!"she exclaimed as she smiled. "Angels are constantly near the sun. They aren't in pain."

"..I dont know none of us have ever seen them before..if an angel came down from there perhaps they.." her eyes filled with pain. "Your right so then what am i..." She whispers shaking even more as the light flooded in she repeated it over and over and soon screamed, just as she had told Daminia he skin burned. she screamed and steps out of the ray of light cradling her burnt arm. "..it hurts...Is is really in my head." She whimpers tears burning down her cheeks only they were not blue tears they were tears of blood. She was a Vampire, a Pureblood princess of sorts who had been born from a queen vampire on the run. She was far From an angle.

She grinned. "A vampire,"she said and smiled. "Obviously you are. They have been harboring a sin without even knowing it,"she laughed.

A...A What..." She sobs, curling up and falling to the floor. "I am..How do you know!" She frowns. She was very sensitive right now confused even. "Sin..I am not a sin..I am ...I am an angel...i though i was an angel..My name is angel.."

"Your name can be Angel but that doesn't mean you are one! Vampkres are known as creations from Satan like me! I know because look at your arms! You see those scars! Those are from the sun! Your eyes go red when your hungry! You accidently cut yourself with your fangs don't you! So you suck the blood and does it taste delicious?!"

"Creations..Of Satan..Im Like you." She whispers, She began to shudder more Crimson tears sliding down her face as the truth was so Ruthlessly thrusted upon a fragile girl. One Who knew no truth till now. "OF course their from the sun! the sun destroys me! i cannot bear sunlight!" She cries out. Then she told her something that no one else Would know, No one but the creator. She screams and buries her head in her chest. It does taste good, it taste really good, she loved it. She began to let out cries of Agony, all she had ever known was Crumbling around her.

She laughed. "Get up! I thought you wanted to go outside!"she said and smiled. She got an umbrelle and put it over her head. "To make you happy, I see your kind constantly,"she said and smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.